Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Actually it went from in stock to out of stock in a matter of hours. When I looked earlier today, it was in stock.

Comment

• Woohoo, got my shipping notice for the A-4, ordered the Mig 21 today also thinking the A-4 would be here around the middle of the month but they were both shipped today, next Thursday is delivery for both pkges, going to be a long weekend and work week............:):)

Said I wasn't going to buy anymore 80mm jets..............:Silly:

Comment

• Are A4s being shipped? I pre-ordered as soon as it was posted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pheonix View Post
          Are A4s being shipped? I pre-ordered as soon as it was posted.
          Did you get an order confirmation?

Comment

• I'm waiting on the Kit +

Mike
            \"When Inverted Down Is Up And Up Is Expensive\"

Comment

• OUT FOR DELIVERY!!!
              Current Hanger: FW, F4.F22,F14, Byron T-6, Top Flite P-47, Top Flite P-40, Top RC P-51 H9 P-51, SebArt Avanti, Yellow aircraft Spitfire, T Jeti Extreme Flight EDGE, DS-24 Carbon,

Comment

• Oh to live closer to Cary.... keep us posted.

Comment

• Wednesday delivery here
                  Meridian Aeromodelers, Meridian MS

Comment

• All - We placed a decal on the outside of the box which directs you to the updated manual, latest CG info, etc. Please make sure you check that URL before you setup your plane as there are lots of good tips for setup.

Of note:
                    1) The CG location is directly behind the wheel well (as shown in earlier pictures).
                    2) Admiral 6S 5000 must be pushed all the way forward.
                    3) Balance your plane at the CG with the gear in the up position and the plane upright - no ordnance connected to the pylons.
                    4) We recommend your first flights should be without ordnance.

Anyone who missed out on the A4, the next shipment is due around 9/21. ARF+ is also in the same shipment. Thanks everyone!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom.MotionRC View Post

Anyone who missed out on the A4, the next shipment is due around 9/21. ARF+ is also in the same shipment. Thanks everyone!
                      Great new on the ARF+!

Thanks Tom!

Comment

• 2690 the last one produced. Hello callie
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Sorry 2960

Comment

• Pre-order is up for PNP but not ARF plus???

Comment

• I can make a pre-order for ARF+ in the future? Is that something you guys want? We typically don't setup a pre-order for ARF+ but there is really not any particular reason for that.

Currently we have a number of people on the "back in stock" notification list. If I put these in stock for pre-order, everyone on the list is going to get an email as if the ARF+ is in stock. That may confuse some so I don't think it would be a good idea to start a pre-order for the ARF+ now but I can certainly do this in the future.

Comment

• Couple of minor tips for you all getting ready to Assemble your new A-4's. When installing the Vertical Stab be careful it seats fully as a portion of it will extend into the v groove in the exhaust nozzle area. If you don't get it seated properly one could put in the screw and not actually engage the screw post attached to the fuselage. Check the photos and you will see what I am referring to. Also as you slide the wing on be cautious of the Gun Port as it may not line up perfectly with the leading edge of the wing. I sanded mine down a bit to make sure it cleared OK. If you're not careful you could smash the wing a bit sliding it on. I have attached some photos for your viewing pleasure.

Comment

• Good points Wayne, thanks!
                                  TiredIron Aviation
                                  Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom.MotionRC View Post
                                    I can make a pre-order for ARF+ in the future? Is that something you guys want? We typically don't setup a pre-order for ARF+ but there is really not any particular reason for that.

Currently we have a number of people on the "back in stock" notification list. If I put these in stock for pre-order, everyone on the list is going to get an email as if the ARF+ is in stock. That may confuse some so I don't think it would be a good idea to start a pre-order for the ARF+ now but I can certainly do this in the future.
                                    No that's OK, as long as there are enough ARF+'s to go around. It seemed from reading the posts there was a pretty good interest in the ARF. I got a PNP on the way but wanted to snag one to trick out a bit...
                                    My work schedule don't afford me the time to keep a real close eye on the web site. I am on the notification list for when it comes in stock, as long as they don't sell out in 12 hours I should be ok...
                                    Thanks...
                                    Tom

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne@MotionRC View Post
                                      Couple of minor tips for you all getting ready to Assemble your new A-4's. When installing the Vertical Stab be careful it seats fully as a portion of it will extend into the v groove in the exhaust nozzle area. If you don't get it seated properly one could put in the screw and not actually engage the screw post attached to the fuselage. Check the photos and you will see what I am referring to. Also as you slide the wing on be cautious of the Gun Port as it may not line up perfectly with the leading edge of the wing. I sanded mine down a bit to make sure it cleared OK. If you're not careful you could smash the wing a bit sliding it on. I have attached some photos for your viewing pleasure.
                                      Definitely needs a good nudge to lock the Vertical Stab into position otherwise the bit that the two rear screws needs to bite in won't be visible..Fortunately my Wings slid perfectly into position into the Fuse..More than likely not produced on Friday..

Comment

• Is there a build video coming online soon???

Comment

• Best build video I am aware of. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9sv9R3Z92U

Comment

Working...
                                          X