Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go for it. I bought Ryan's old motor/ESC after CB took him down at Nefi.
    CB has one in his P-40 and had it there as well, this thing is amazing!!!!! Four hundred foot loops no problem. He took it out of sight on a vertical!!

Took me all of 15 minutes to swap the systems out, the trickiest part being easing the old ESC out. The X mount bolts right to the firewall, no drilling. Just CG and go, he was running a 4500 6s battery.

Grossman56
    Team Gross!

Comment

• I want a new p40 and a new p51

Comment

• Hardway............Foam-Tac and Gorilla to the rescue. I had a Seafury end up in 11 pieces from a hawk attack 5 days before NEFI 2016.
        I flew it there and the guys were in disbelief from 5 ft away that is was damaged that badly.........and it flew great.
        Or as Dan indicated............great power transplant to the P-40B for a little added muscle.;)
        Warbird Charlie
        HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• I saw CB's Seafury at Nefi 2016, couldn't believe it Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8058.JPG
Views:	142
Size:	139.5 KB
ID:	115356
          Goes to show you.....

Grossman56
          Team Gross!

Comment

• got in some flying last night after work..:):)

Comment

• Nice :)

Comment

• got in some flights :P:P

Comment

• The two sweetest sights to a soldier are an ah64 and an a10 flying over head... because you know somewhere over there, the enemy is gonna feel some real hate!

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	327.8 KB
ID:	115916 never built a plane but i built this hence the name Hotrod 23t :Cool::Cool:

Comment

• That’s beautiful hotrod do you still have it?

Comment

• Two of us rebuilt this airplane twice. The first time after a kid ran it out of gas. The second after a friend stalled it into trees.
                        The nose was so bad the second time we made it a tail dragger.
                        Its now at my buddies place in Atlanta. He flies it regularly. 1959 C172

Click image for larger version

Name:	9C4450E8-D56D-4718-9ED5-069B216557B6.jpeg
Views:	290
Size:	161.7 KB
ID:	115926

Name:	81284F45-3ACD-42CA-95E2-D181D84A8937.jpeg
Views:	288
Size:	161.2 KB
ID:	115927

Name:	D604490B-BB54-4026-94A1-B6B57C789E56.jpeg
Views:	297
Size:	101.6 KB
ID:	115928

Name:	FD33AD67-EC46-442A-A1AD-B637658023A3.jpeg
Views:	296
Size:	181.0 KB
ID:	115929

Comment

• ya still got it drive i once in awile .....nice pics of the plane looks scary to fly

Comment

• All jokes aside, it ain’t like a T-bucket. If you forget something on the T ya coast to the side of the road. Test hopping any airplane that’s been torn down engine and all is a process. The first flight is always more exhilarating than standard flights!

Comment

Name:	
Size:	94.0 KB
ID:	115957Click image for larger version

Name:	
Size:	181.7 KB
ID:	115958 just finishing the install of the aspire sound system in my 1700 mm fericious Franky upgraded motor to 360 kv went back to stock prop with mod shims picked it up last year used 200$ ..oh and if the wheel falls off at 75 mph the end result will be the same DEAD:Sick2::Scared::Sick2:

Comment

• I gotta get me a good mustang one day... i would love the 1700mm from fms as well. Once you start flying the big birds, man you just feel like the littler birds are mere toys!

Comment

• I slung a blade while bench testing the stock prop on the 360 motor. Be careful.

Comment

Name:	
Size:	253.2 KB
ID:	116112Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	160.6 KB ID:	116107 Todays after work flights and photos of some visiting pilots:Scared:LOLLOLLOL

Comment

Name:	
Size:	68.1 KB
ID:	116140 using anti skid too accent cockpit seems too work

Comment

• i think thats a bf 109 in his goggles

Comment

• Very sad R.I.P. FRANKY:Angry::Angry::Not-Talking:

Comment

Working...
                                          X