Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coolest plane ever!

Comment

• Here's a truly one-of-a-kind model from master scratch-builder Wade Joos: an electric powered 109" Fairchild Flying Boxcar!

Watch as Wade's award-winning model takes to the skies over Mesa Arizona during the recent Arizona Electric Festival :bluecool:

As you can see, she flew great and Tony did a great job bringing her in with some pretty decent cross-wind...

Enjoy the Show !

Comment

• Nice video John.
        Don't just fly--WREAK HAVOC!!!

Comment

• Well it's here fms f18 70mm getting it togeather hope too fly it this weekend

Comment

• Still painting . .this HORNET has 4 stingers:Cool::Cool:

Comment

• Oh, now that is cool! :Cool:

Comment

• Very nice

Comment

• So this weekend, my local fly club hosted a Pattern Challenge Event. You know I had to take the camera with me! Upon edit of my photos I came across this one and it kinda gave me chills.
                  If you look close enough you can read the name of this plane, "Angel's Shadow". :saywha

The pilot did take the 2nd place trophy in his class... if I recall correctly.
                  Dynam; E-Flite; Freewing

Comment

• Wow, pretty cool stuff!

Comment

• FMS 70mm F18... The first flight was short but after trimming seemed to fly great. landing was a bit rough had too much aliron in it...ended up upside down but not a scratch:Confused::)flew well with full flaps.. next flight i will ring it out

Comment

• Learn to land! Haha! J/k looks like a great flyer, congrats on the maiden! :)

Comment

• YOU MEAN THE WING IS NOT SUPPOSED TO TOUCH FIRST ?....:Smug: i will add that to my notes lolLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Comment

• Hahaha yes Indeed!

Comment

• Awesome, hotrod! I really love that paint job. :Cool:

Comment

• Get many more flights on her, it's gonna be great! I'm looking forward to hearing more about it flying :)

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	123.8 KB
ID:	121424 ok this is the final final version decals and paint......:Silly:...i think

Comment

• Very nice indeed!

Comment

• this thing flys great next flight full ordinance:Cool::Cool::Cool::):):)

Comment

• This goes up tommorow

Comment

• Awesome plane. I recently retired mine. You should really like it.

Comment

Working...
                                          X