Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The aftermath. I ended up plowing into a steel fence.
    Share your videos with friends, family, and the world.

Comment

• The link. NWS language

Comment

• Sorry that happened to you. A friend of mine at our club just finished one of these and he didnt feel comfortable to fly it so i flew it for him. I had never flown a twin powered aircraft before but i have flown many taildraggers from 40 size to giant scale electric , gas and glow. I knew that since the motors were not counter rotating this plane was going to be different. I did a test takeoff and sure enough you need a lot more rudder and i actually had to use left and right rudder. We used 4S batteries and about 6 ounces of nose weight. On takeoff you really need slow but steady increase in throttle but once off the ground this plane flies very well.

Comment

• It flew nicely the first time I flew. I later realized I had flaps on but it flew nice. made a few adjustment for todays flight. One was adjusting the elevator from the previous flight because of the flap deal. Then decided to take off with no flaps, on purpose. While I had some rudder input I did not realize how sideways into the wind I was really going. With no way to correct it I lifted off and almost hit the pilot box fence. The left landing strut and wheel fell off somehow when I took off. It nosed up due to the adjustment and stalled. I caught it and slammed into a fence. Lots to learn from this.
          Last edited by MeyerVW; May 26, 2021, 06:38 PM. Reason: misspelled word

Comment

• Wow so sorry to see that. Not to make light in any way but I couldn't help but think "Is there any other language when you crash a model than NWS?" Hope you can repair her.
            My YouTube RC videos:
            https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Bummer. Sorry to hear. You can fix it though!

Comment

• I will not fix this one. But I would like to get another one when back in stock.

Comment

• G'day guys. Does anyone know if this is coming back in stock?

Comment

• Ummm, Gilatrout, make sure that jet kool-aide you've been drinking isn't kerosine. Just sayin'...

Originally posted by Gilatrout View Post
                    Just when I thought I was lost, a cure for the jet kool-aid I've been drinking all year...

Comment

• Originally posted by Huggy98 View Post
                      G'day guys. Does anyone know if this is coming back in stock?
                      As of today (Oct 22, 2023) they are in stock.

Comment

Working...
                      X