Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where would one find a 1/13 scale v1 buzz bomb. kit or plans would be awesome.

Comment

• I've published my remix and modifications for a MG-15 on Thingiverse for those wanting to dress up their He-11

MG-15 for Scale Models by Gilatrout - Thingiverse

Click image for larger version  Name:	2a.jpg Views:	0 Size:	58.7 KB ID:	297878Click image for larger version  Name:	3.jpg Views:	0 Size:	80.6 KB ID:	297879Click image for larger version  Name:	4.jpg Views:	0 Size:	103.4 KB ID:	297880
      Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by MeyerVW View Post
        Where would one find a 1/13 scale v1 buzz bomb. kit or plans would be awesome.

Here is one that could work V1 Low poly 3D asset | CGTrader

There are others there also. search for V1

Comment

• What is it? Is it a foam model?

Comment

• I also found these.

Comment

• Try this. I always wanted to make one too.
              Cool V1 buzz bomb Scratchbuilt Indoor and Micro Models
              Don't just fly--WREAK HAVOC!!!

Comment

• When it comes to counter rotating an engine, wait never mind.

Comment

• Question. On page 23, it shows the motor and bulkhead being attached to the firewall. the spacers are mentioned at 40mm. mine are 20 and I have and extra set of washers that are not mentioned. I found the place for the washers. it seems they made a change? I need to add about 12mm to this spacer to get my set up to work. anyone else have this?

Comment

• Originally posted by MeyerVW View Post
                    Question. On page 23, it shows the motor and bulkhead being attached to the firewall. the spacers are mentioned at 40mm. mine are 20 and I have and extra set of washers that are not mentioned. I found the place for the washers. it seems they made a change? I need to add about 12mm to this spacer to get my set up to work. anyone else have this?
                    Yes, I had to source some spacers as well. I found that my local Ace/TruValue had nylon spacers at various lengths and was able to mix and match to get the right distance between the spinner and the cowl

Comment

• Ace is around the corner. Ill try that. Thank you.

Comment

• It's coming along nicely. Engines are in. Can fiberglass be warmed up help it fit better? There is a good amount of tension to have it all centered and a better fit.

Comment

• Looking for a nice set of exhaust pipes for this aircraft. Are there 3d printed ones or a place I can get them?

Comment

• After a bit of work, I think the stock exhaust came out good. I trimmed it down with small sharp scissors. Then sanded it until it was just the pipes.

Comment

• Used med ca and attached them. Came out pretty nice.

Comment

• MeyerVW Came out very clean.

Comment

• Since I am going electric, I used some sharpies to fill it in a bit. The lines are done with ultra fine point. The dots are regular. I used silver for exhaust.

Comment

• I will be doing the maiden flight on this plane for a friend did anyone use the recommended electric motor setup from motion and if so what size batteries did you use and did you have to add any weight?

Comment

• Originally posted by p3arljam View Post
                                      I will be doing the maiden flight on this plane for a friend did anyone use the recommended electric motor setup from motion and if so what size batteries did you use and did you have to add any weight?
                                      I'm dealing with a transmitter bug.so haven't been able to maiden mine. I'm running .25 motors as reccomended by Blackhorse and will.be flying mine on 2 4s 3200 batteries. One battery per motor.

Watt test your plane with your configuration to determine if your setup is going to work for you or not

Comment

• I have run 4S 3300s in my He-111. The motors are FMS 3648-770kv. I did add some lead weight to the underside of the cockpit floor, but I do not remember how much. The plane can fly very fast and 3S batteries would be more than sufficient. He is a vid of the maiden with 4S power.

Bob

Comment

• Working on the landing gear. Cut the tailwheel bracket to use as the new tail wheel axle.

Comment

Working...
                                          X