Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We have March 28th now listed on the product pages as both containers have been flagged by customs. Unfortunately, we have no idea if the delay would be one day or one week. Therefore the 28th was listed as a "safe date" ETA, even though there's still the potential they will arrive a lot sooner than that. Just keeping you guys informed. My money is on them arriving sooner than the 28th.

:)

My YouTube RC videos:
    https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post
      We have March 28th now listed on the product pages as both containers have been flagged by customs. Unfortunately, we have no idea if the delay would be one day or one week. Therefore the 28th was listed as a "safe date" ETA, even though there's still the potential they will arrive a lot sooner than that. Just keeping you guys informed. My money is on them arriving sooner than the 28th.

:)
      Hey Aros,

I'm betting the container is on the West coast and seeing as to how you and I live here....................we could just have them forwarded to us from the container rather than back to Illinois and then back to the West coast..................just sayin.................:p:p

Comment

• I like the way you think. :)
        My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• Yeah, I'll volunteer to be Customs Inspector on that particular crate, anyone else??

Grossman56
          Team Gross!

Comment

• Gman,
            Oh no you don't brother! I can see it now. Uhmmmm that plane with 2 engines and a fork tail looks to be a little devilish........sure must be an illegal alien.......gonna have to detain this one for deportation at the holding camp in Cody. :cool: Because of you being a Strat scratcher, I know you ain't no :angel: HA, tell me I'm wrong :D
            Warbird Charlie
            HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Bummer :o( I thought it had cleared the border, well more time to ponder :dodgy: Thanks for the update Aros
              rc flyin addict

Comment

• This is just my feeling and not anything I've heard but I will bet the containers will arrive sometime next week.
                My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• Yeah... I don't think it's going to pan out like that though...

Right now a crack team of undercover Aussie RC agents (well, 3 blokes and a cattle dog), are hijacking the containers from USA customs and they should be on their way over to oz shortly in one of our RAAF c130s. Don't worry you USA guys, batch 2 won't be long I'm sure. :)

Comment

• way to take matters into your own hands LOL, at least it's not summer here so the boxes are not getting cooked.
                    rc flyin addict

Comment

• Dang, my secret is out!! Quick back to base!!!

Grossman56
                      Team Gross!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shirty View Post
                        Yeah... I don't think it's going to pan out like that though...

Right now a crack team of undercover Aussie RC agents (well, 3 blokes and a cattle dog), are hijacking the containers from USA customs and they should be on their way over to oz shortly in one of our RAAF c130s. Don't worry you USA guys, batch 2 won't be long I'm sure. :)
                        Lol, but they went to the wrong coast. The containers are on the other coast guys, so the containers will be safe for awhile as the crack Aussie team learns to drive on the right side of the road in their effort to get to the containers before they leave customs.

Comment

• I messed around when the opportunity to preorder was presented then they ran out. :(

I'm signed up for the e-mail notification when they come back in stock and I'm checking the website daily, I MUST HAVE ONE OF THESE!

Comment

• You may be in for a bit of a wait, but I bet it will be worth it. :)
                            My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• I'm still holding on to hopes that we will have them in time for the 4/9 event at Apollo field. It might be a tight schedule, but it would be worth a vacation day or two to make this happen. Come one custom's let's get 'er done!!!

Comment

• Alpha- does the included "connection box" reduce the rate of motion on the flaps or does it just reverse the 2 ? I've been using the little HK $8 adaptor to slow the deploy and reverse the 2 servos on flaps, I was hoping this was not going to be needed (ordered a cc10 bec today so starting to collect :)
                                rc flyin addict

Comment

• The junction box connects all four flap servos into one Flap output, connects both ailerons into one Aileron output, and connects all three retracts and all three doors into one Gear output. The junction box also powers the LEDs, synchronizes the landing gear door and strut opening/closing cycle, and also turns the landing light LED on whenever the landing gear is down. Quite a busy box with many functions, for such a small footprint. I'll be buying extras to go into some of my other planes.
                                  Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• Thanks Alpha,

looks sweet, will really cut down on the clutter and birds nest effect :o)
                                    SO are the 2 flap servos a reversed type or is this reversal done in the box, any speed rate reduction on flaps ?
                                    rc flyin addict

Comment

• Whoops, sorry I wasn't clear, the junction box connects the four flap servos only. It does not slow them. The starboard pair of flap servos are reverse servos. The junction box does not reverse them. The junction box simply mixes all four flaps together to operate from one Flap output wire.

I really like your avatar, by the way.
                                      Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• Originally posted by Alpha.MotionRC View Post
                                        The junction box connects all four flap servos into one Flap output, connects both ailerons into one Aileron output, and connects all three retracts and all three doors into one Gear output. The junction box also powers the LEDs, synchronizes the landing gear door and strut opening/closing cycle, and also turns the landing light LED on whenever the landing gear is down. Quite a busy box with many functions, for such a small footprint. I'll be buying extras to go into some of my other planes.
                                        Hello Alpha,
                                        This junction box absolutely looks to be a modders dream in reducing the wiring clutter factor. A couple years ago I cleaned up the mess in my 1400 T-28 with the FMS multi-connector parts 1&2 which was nice. Then the P-40B comes out with the new multiport connector which was a slight improvement and was put on my shopping list for a couple new projects. Well after seeing this, gone is the new FMS connector on my list and the FL(FlightLine) is also less expensive to boot! Could you guys please add an instructions file or a graphical to a support tab for this device cause I am gonna bet it will be a popular item and as such hope that you keep plenty of stock.
                                        Best regards,
                                        Warbird Charlie
                                        HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• So the flap servos are normal speed, and not the slowed down variety? I'd actually prefer that, so I can set my flap speed with my DX8...
                                          I hate that motorcycle they make me ride. I'm here to tell you, there ain't nothing in the world I hate more than that elephant under my ass.

-Officer John Wintergreen-
                                          ElectraGlide in Blue, 1973

Comment

Working...
                                          X