Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• roger that Alpha, thanks for the update, WRT to the avatar it's hard to beat HAL , a time stamp as well :cool:
    rc flyin addict

Comment

• It is quite a nice little device!
      Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• Originally posted by FLTRI View Post
        So the flap servos are normal speed, and not the slowed down variety? I'd actually prefer that, so I can set my flap speed with my DX8...
        I was thinking the same thing, Why not just slow them down via your radio?

Grossman56
        Team Gross!

Comment

• since they all are driven from one signal 2 servos must be reversed post receiver or you need reverse servos. I have a 9c so can use a slider to gradually drop flaps but I still prefer to have a slow deploy, my 9c won't do it. For $8 you can get this from HK, also gives you the ability to have a slow down and quick up that's nice to keep the nose up after touchdown. Light, cheep and works great.
          rc flyin addict

Comment

• Originally posted by Alpha.MotionRC View Post
            It is quite a nice little device!
            nice..wonder if this would work in the LX B-25? since the gear doors close after the gears down? cant remember how the P-38 works.
            www.TSHobbies.com
            Hobby Paint racks and acrylic display stands for collectibles.

Comment

• Originally posted by TSHobbies View Post
              cant remember how the P-38 works.
              Gear doors open, gear deploys. Gear retracts, doors close.
              My YouTube RC videos:
              https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• looked to me like the gear and doors run at a slower, better looking rate than some of my older fms and freewing planes
                rc flyin addict

Comment

• It's just over six seconds for the extension sequence. Plan ahead and deploy the gear before you're over the threshold. No hotdogging last second gear deployments before touchdown on this bird!
                  Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• Good time to check your gear is down with a gear pass. ;)

Comment

• Yes that tends to be a habit of mine. "Gear Check Pass!" :)
                      My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• Thought you guys would enjoy P-38 photos taken today at the LA County Airshow. I'm planning to repaint my FlightlineRC as 23 Skidoo, should be fun!

Comment

• I love Skidoo! Great to see her in great shape. Nice photo of your daughter and Skidoo as well. Oh to fly the real deal!
                          My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• Originally posted by PlaneCrazy View Post

Hey Aros,

I'm betting the container is on the West coast and seeing as to how you and I live here....................we could just have them forwarded to us from the container rather than back to Illinois and then back to the West coast..................just sayin.................:p:p
                            They could have saved even more time by dropping the container here in Australia...Even closer than you are...lol....just sayin...

Comment

• Very cool. :)

Man I'm hanging to get my hands on one of these.

Comment

• I found a few more pics I had of Glacier Girl...
                                TiredIron Aviation
                                Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• Thanks Tired Iron, I have the book on the recovery of her and was wondering how she ended up. beautiful airplane!

Grossman56
                                  Team Gross!

Comment

• This was one of the coolest aviation moments I've ever witnessed, back in 2013. Five P-38s flying in formation:
                                    LIGHTNING STRIKES Planes of Fame Air Show Chino, CASunday May 5th, 2013In this video: Watch as FIVE P-38 Lightnings take it to the sky at the Planes of Fame ...

Comment

• I was lucky enough to attend the Antique Aircraft Auction at Clover Field Santa Monica (Home of the DC3) back in the 80's. On the second day there, this P38 flew in fresh from restoration. If I remember right , it went for $3m to, of all places some one in Japan! Go figure.

Grossman56
                                      Team Gross!

Comment

• Hey, thanks for the video Xplaneguy, I think she's the same one as the silver bird!! Didn't get shipped to Japan after all, either that or got bought and brought back, either way, she's where she belongs!!

Grossman56
                                        Team Gross!

Comment

• xplaneguy,
                                          That was a great video! Quite the rare opportunity these days to have 5 P-38's airborne and captured on film.
                                          Lon

EFlite F-16 80mm, EFite DRACO, EFlite Night Radian, E-Flite P51 1.5m
                                          Freewing A-10 80mm, F-86 80mm, F-15 90mm, Avanti. FMS DHC-2 Beaver, Fliteline P-38L ,HSD HME-262, HSD F86.

Comment

Working...
                                          X