Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These P-38's are getting reaaaaaaally close....I can smell 'em... ;)
    My YouTube RC videos:
    https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Why yes they are and just in time for our Apollo warbird gathering. We may have 6+ in formation on the 9th, which would be SWEET!

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post
        These P-38's are getting reaaaaaaally close....I can smell 'em... ;)
        I suspect a shipping notice will arrive in our collective inboxes this week... :D
        I hate that motorcycle they make me ride. I'm here to tell you, there ain't nothing in the world I hate more than that elephant under my ass.

-Officer John Wintergreen-
        ElectraGlide in Blue, 1973

Comment

• HUH ? ..................WHAT ????? :) :)

Woody

Comment

• Just a suspicion. I've been wrong before, and will be again... :p
            I hate that motorcycle they make me ride. I'm here to tell you, there ain't nothing in the world I hate more than that elephant under my ass.

-Officer John Wintergreen-
            ElectraGlide in Blue, 1973

Comment

• and - a drum roll please............................................ .................................................. ... :o)
              rc flyin addict

Comment

• I've got the table cleared and cleaned up. Let's get this party started.
                Thanks for the great pics and the fantastic formation video.
                I can't wait to get this built and maidened before the Apollo event. This is so exciting. Really looking forward to it.

Comment

• I am expecting a shipping notice this week. Not anything I know as fact, but dammit, I'm expecting a shipping notice this week. :D
                  My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• Hey, guys!

First post and new to Squawk Box. Got sent over here by the RC Groups folks. Recently saw the listing for this gorgeous bird and am anxiously awaiting stock arrival. I'm really hoping to get lucky that somehow additional stock is added. /crosses fingers/ Otherwise it is shipment two for me. Will be exciting to see you guys get your birds soon. Sounds like shipping notices any day now...

Comment

• Originally posted by Arycon View Post
                      Hey, guys!

First post and new to Squawk Box. Got sent over here by the RC Groups folks. Recently saw the listing for this gorgeous bird and am anxiously awaiting stock arrival. I'm really hoping to get lucky that somehow additional stock is added. /crosses fingers/ Otherwise it is shipment two for me. Will be exciting to see you guys get your birds soon. Sounds like shipping notices any day now...
                      Welcome aboard! I've seen your posts at RC Groups but I don't respond as I'm not posting there anymore as many of us here are RCG "refugees".
                      I've noted your excitement over this model. Unfortunately, all products for both color schemes sold out in the pre-order long before the boat even docked in N. America. But you'll likely hear it first on this forum any information about the next shipment and when it will be available for order or pre-order. I don't think Motion does a second pre-order. They wait till it actually gets here. Your only hope for "earlier than later" is if someone decides to cancel but then, I'm sure there are many, many people on the sidelines waiting to snap those up. Or you could find someone who will take delivery of theirs, then doesn't want it. If that person is not close to you, the final cost will be higher as you'll be paying for shipping a second time.
                      Another alternative if you don't wish to wait for the next shipment is you could try to get one from Australia or RC Castle or AliExpress. OZ will come at extreme cost (no pun intended as the company name is Xtreme). They should all be getting their stock very soon.

Comment

• Welcome Arycon! Yeah the excitement for this bird is pretty unprecedented... I knew there was a hole that needed filling but wow, this is one popular bird. I love it when excellent R&D, engineering and need meet.

:)
                        My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• THEY HAVE ARRIVED!

Happy Monday! :D

My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• YIPPEE KY YAY!! Just the perfect timing. I'm selling off my big CZ Cub today at noon to make room for this one. :cool:

Comment

• I'm hyperventilating...
                              TiredIron Aviation
                              Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• Originally posted by TiredIronGRB View Post
                                I'm hyperventilating...
                                Brown paper bag, NOW!

Comment

My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• Woo hoo! Anxiously awaiting the shipping notice!
                                    Pat

Comment

• AWSOME, I found a pick from the production floor, standing by................. :^))
                                      rc flyin addict

Comment

• Oh, and I LOVE how you posted a link in RC Groups pointing to here. They gotta know that first news happens here.

Comment

• Hoping beyond hope that the Allied Green "out of stock" changes to "it stock" from some cancellations. You never know! /crosses fingers/

Comment

Working...
                                          X