Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just ordered 6 4S lipos and a new Rx ...maybe theyll all get here at the same time. the weather will probably suck though this weekend ..I'll bet ya...it always happens..just got a new ski boat Thursday ,and the weather sucked this weekend..too cold for skiing! ..
    www.TSHobbies.com
    Hobby Paint racks and acrylic display stands for collectibles.

Comment

• I keep hoping a few show up so those like me that didn't preorder can get one. :)

Comment

• Sweet video, Bajora, thanks for posting! Come April 9th we'll have at least twice that many in the Apollo sky. Watch that assembly video and get 'em done, boys n' girls. You'll have about two weeks before the event. Plenty of time to ogle, build, ogle, detail, and ogle again.

My sincere thanks to everyone's support of this big twin. We're encouraged to pursue development of rarer aircraft in the future as the P-38, Sea Fury, and La-7's momentum grows.
        Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• " BOYZ "........................it's on the way :D :D :D

I'm only one state over so it shouldn't be long now.

Woody

Comment

• PlaneCrazy and rtwakins...It would simply be a disservice if we don't somehow meet up for a P-38 fly in at some point! :)
            My YouTube RC videos:
            https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Bajora........the clip won't play.

Woody

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post
                PlaneCrazy and rtwakins...It would simply be a disservice if we don't somehow meet up for a P-38 fly in at some point! :)

I'm up for that! Let's start up a thread elsewhere... get some planning in ;)

Comment

• Perfect topic for the Events forum!
                  My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• Originally posted by Bajora View Post
                    Glad to hear that they are now shipping ... Here is a video that includes some clips of three of them in the air together at Apollo a week or two back:
                    Can't see the vid either. Click on it and it disappears. (See pic). Must be a iPad thing. Grats boys, can't wait to see some photos/builds/flight reports and vids.... Don't forget the vids. ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by Alpha.MotionRC View Post
                      My sincere thanks to everyone's support of this big twin. We're encouraged to pursue development of rarer aircraft in the future as the P-38, Sea Fury, and La-7's momentum grows.
                      Rare, like a nice big scale 1400-1600 spitty. ;)

Comment

• Great video Bajora!! My work table is all cleared off, waiting for my buddy in the brown truck..........
                        Lon

EFlite F-16 80mm, EFite DRACO, EFlite Night Radian, E-Flite P51 1.5m
                        Freewing A-10 80mm, F-86 80mm, F-15 90mm, Avanti. FMS DHC-2 Beaver, Fliteline P-38L ,HSD HME-262, HSD F86.

Comment

• Great video Bajora!
                          My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• Just checked with UPS and mine is scheduled for delivery this Friday.............. :D

Comment

• WEDNESDAY ..........:).....:)......:)
                              Finishing up a 1400mm T-28, will then kick it off the boards.

Woody

Comment

• Bajora, that video really has me stoked! Wednesday is the day! building bench is clear and ready here as well. :)
                                AKA meltor

Comment

• Jon-Great video of a special day flying those formations with the crew. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

• Hey MotionRC folks! about when, do you think, that you'll have parts in for these? I have a feeling this plane will be better then my F4U as a camera platform, but I'd want to have a second canopy to mount the camera and/or FPV equipment on...

Comment

• Originally posted by PlaneCrazy View Post
                                      Just checked with UPS and mine is scheduled for delivery this Friday.............. :D
                                      Looks like us Pacific Northwesterners will have a happy maiden weekend! Mine also arrives Friday. SWEET!

Now if I can just keep those pesky rain clouds at bay...

My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post

Looks like us Pacific Northwesterners will have a happy maiden weekend! Mine also arrives Friday. SWEET!

Now if I can just keep those pesky rain clouds at bay...
                                        Good Luck...........it's raining pretty good here right now..............:@

Comment

• The brown truck will be here Wed. with mine!! :D Already bought the scale Robart wheels for it, have to check to see if I have batteries that will fit.

Comment

Working...
                                          X