Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone recommend batteries other than Admirals?....not available outside the US.
    The home hangar seems to breed!!

Comment

• Originally posted by 2FewDaysAtFlyingField View Post
      Hey guys,

What do you do with the Throttle Wire / BEC coming from the two speed controllers?

1. Y-harness them together as is and plug into your throttle channel.
      2. Remove the hot/ground from one and only tie the signal into a Y-Harness thus having BEC only from one speed controller?

When I powered up my receiver off of only one speed controller I smoked the P-38 control board. Not sure if it was me or the board but she is toast. Almost set my Allied Green Beauty on fire before I even had her completely built!

Nevermind! Found my answer here:
      Warbirds, 3D/aerobatic, bi-planes, micro/indoor, seaplanes and more

Comment

• Ah yes, Brandon, of course! (slaps forehead)...I'll definitely touch base with Brandon...He would certainly do that bust justice. 2FewDays...Oh bummer man, sorry to hear about the fried board. Yep, you definitely don't want both BEC's feeding to the receiver.
        My YouTube RC videos:
        https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Always like show off Brandons efforts..

The home hangar seems to breed!!

Comment

• Nice! Quite impressive indeed!

Comment

• 03/23/2016 5:39 A.M. Out For Delivery
              TiredIron Aviation
              Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• Hey guys,

I thought I'd post a link to vid of the P-38 I captures a few weeks back with Alpha. It's definitely a fun bird!

A few weeks ago I got the chance to fly the new FlightLineRC P-38L coming out from MotionRC...while we were at it, we caught video too! :) This airplane fli...

Chris
                The RC Geek is your place to learn about all aspects of the RC hobby. Learn to build, design, drive or fly that RC project you've always wanted to!

http://thercgeek.com
                http://youtube.com/thercgeek

Comment

• Great video, Chris! We had fun filming with you. As usual you took the aircraft through its paces on your very first flight with it! Your camera's eyepiece makes it easier for me to keep the aircraft in frame... that's a must have upgrade for me soon.

The taxi shots at the end of the video look exceptional with the setting sun.
                  Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• Very nice video! Great quality, atmosphere, lighting...
                    My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• Alpha BEHIND the camera again?! Cool!

Nice job in the video gents. I love the looks of that venue... Flying at dusk, or twilight, like that?! Nothing better IMO.

Comment

• Yes some of my most cherished sorties have been at dusk, with towering cumulus ignited by the dying Sun's colors as the backdrop. Those are the kinds of flights you say to yourself, "Wow, what a great hobby."
                        My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• Great filming and editing guys!

Comment

• Flightline marketing apparently is not very good because everyone knows Allied Green is the most appealing color...
                            Attached Files
                            TiredIron Aviation
                            Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• Very nice videos fellas, except the part where it says FrontLine Chris. Just kidding, but seriously, it says that. So glad to see pilots receiving theirs.

Comment

• Super Green!
                                www.TSHobbies.com
                                Hobby Paint racks and acrylic display stands for collectibles.

Comment

• Alright! Get ta' buildin'! :D
                                  My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• I had mine delivered to my office. So while hard at work today, the UPS Delivery truck dropped off my Allied Green. So I have to work with a big Allied Green box sitting next to my desk. Going to be hard to concentrate for the rest of the day :)

Comment

• Here she is, waiting to go home with me tonight.

Comment

• I was thinking of using the "Strictly Sex" Decal scheme, but I think I can hand paint a better graphic than the decal. But to do that I really need a live model. I don't think the wife will be up for that :(

Comment

• Alpha wins! Madu it is.

Comment

Working...
                                          X