X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Grossman56 View Post
    I wonder how the boys are doing with their builds, just a peak can't hurt, can it!?

Grossman56
    Gman...you asked for a peek...I decided to do decals first.
    Lon

EFlite F-16 80mm, EFite DRACO, EFlite Night Radian, E-Flite P51 1.5m
    Freewing A-10 80mm, F-86 80mm, F-15 90mm, Avanti. FMS DHC-2 Beaver, Fliteline P-38L ,HSD HME-262, HSD F86.

Comment

• Mine arrived in Phoenix today, delivery should be tomorrow. I know that Brandon got his today (because he texted me and told me so! :p).
      Pat

Comment

• Mine arrive at the house today, can't wait to get started on it this weekend!

Comment

• Tomorrow morning I get the three words I've been waiting for ever since I knew we were developing one...

"Out for delivery."

:D

Tomorrow evening I have cleared my schedule for nothing but the build. Maiden is Saturday as weather looks promising.
          My YouTube RC videos:
          https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Allied Green delivers tomorrow and I'm off.....that's a Good Friday! :)

Comment

• I get a kick knowing that all across the country this week hundreds of young [at heart] men will be assembling their Lightnings. Easter Maidens!
              Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• Got a question on the LEDs. You have four LEDs and four choices to plug into the module. Landing light is obvious. Of the remaining three, one is constant on (wing) and the other two are strobes. So which wing LED do you connect to the strobe? Red or Green?

Edit: Nevermind, powered it up and only one of the two ports listed in the manual as Strobe actually flash. So both wing lights are now constant on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lon View Post

Nice peek Lon.....LOL. Am so envious of you having that twin in your mitts by using that winning gift cert. Am still anxiously awaiting a shipment notice on the Sea Fury I selected for my first prize win.
                  Warbird Charlie
                  HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• TiredIronGRB..........I noticed that you repainted the nose. The olive drab that you used appears to be a good match. Would like to know where did you find it ??

Woody

Comment

• I think he said he got it color matched.
                      Pat

Comment

Oh wow, Lon, you got one too? Can't wait to see the "Places you'll fly" with that one. Möbius Cam action coming soon, I hope?

Comment

• Originally posted by Grossman56 View Post
                          I must not read this thread any more! I can't buy another airplane!! I must not read this thread any more! I can't buy another airplane!! I must not read this thread any more! I can't buy another airplane!!.....................
                          Grossman56
                          I'm suffering with you G'Man. I almost pulled the trigger when I got the "Back in stock" email yesterday. Had to yank my hand off the computer that not hit it.

Still way too many planes in the hangar....but soon and very soon the hangar will have a spot for the P-38.

It's exciting seeing all of the customization going on. Hope more pics keep coming!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sky Wolf View Post

Oh wow, Lon, you got one too? Can't wait to see the "Places you'll fly" with that one. Möbius Cam action coming soon, I hope?
                            Yes...soon i hope! Weather doesn't look good though thru the weekend.
                            Lon

EFlite F-16 80mm, EFite DRACO, EFlite Night Radian, E-Flite P51 1.5m
                            Freewing A-10 80mm, F-86 80mm, F-15 90mm, Avanti. FMS DHC-2 Beaver, Fliteline P-38L ,HSD HME-262, HSD F86.

Comment

• crxmanpat......I did a little further snooping and saw that he got it from Loews. That'll be my next stop.

Comment

• Originally posted by ruffneckx1 View Post
                                TiredIronGRB..........I noticed that you repainted the nose. The olive drab that you used appears to be a good match. Would like to know where did you find it ??

Woody

Yes, Lowes color matched it for me...it's close but not perfect, I feathered it in so it's not noticeable.
                                TiredIron Aviation
                                Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

Yes...soon i hope! Weather doesn't look good though thru the weekend.
                                  Same here, I may not get to maiden due to the forecast weather. :(

Comment

• I get my paint matched at Home Depot. The key is to take a piece that is as flat as possible, with at least 3 sq in of surface area to scan. I did this for my Freewing F-104, and the matches came out very close.

"Out for Delivery"

Can't wait!
                                    Pat

Comment

• Just checked and mine is "Out for Delivery"!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• 03/25/2016 7:01 A.M. Out For Delivery
                                        My YouTube RC videos:
                                        https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• TiredIronGRB..did you spray or brush it on ?
                                          If sprayed what did you thin it with ?

Woody

Comment

Working...
                                          X