Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ts i had same problem with one of my motors motion took care of it right away,i found out it is front motor bearing sounds dried out or broke inside but new motor took care of it.they must have had abunch like that slip threw qc.did not make noise until i spun it by hand with prop on then hear low growling and a tick sound,it also got tight and was first motor to stop spinning with them powered up.but motion is the best at helping people!

Comment

• Mines almost finished, complete with transporter. I think I'm ordering a second canopy to do Brandon's mod.

Comment

• Holy cow!!!! lol...the mod has been named ;)
        Brandon Moon

Comment

• Originally posted by Brandon Moon View Post
          Holy cow!!!! lol...the mod has been named ;)
          Your name should be attached to a lot of the great mods you have out there

Maybe name your canopy mod Brandon's " Moon Roof "

Eddie

Comment

• Originally posted by Phatbob View Post
            Mines almost finished, complete with transporter. I think I'm ordering a second canopy to do Brandon's mod.
            Hey Phatbob, welcome to the forum, love the stand!! that are the outside dimensions will it fit in a back seat or is it still too big??

Grossman56
            Team Gross!

Comment

• Originally posted by Fast Eddie View Post

Eddie
              I think I just messaged you on rcg. Feel free to message me back here or there. Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Ryan@Motion/ryramZ View Post

I think I just messaged you on rcg. Feel free to message me back here or there. Thanks
                I replied to your message on rcg. Let me know if you received it

Comment

• Originally posted by Fast Eddie View Post

Eddie
                  LMAO!!!! :p I just spewed coffee all over my computer
                  Brandon Moon

Comment

• Don't forget ... for those of you planning on attending the AMA West Expo this weekend, MotionRC and Model Aviation Magazine will be giving away a NIB F7F Tigercat! As I understand it, it will be given away Saturday towards the end of the day. I will be there, with my production bird on display somewhere in or near the AMA booth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grossman56 View Post

Hey Phatbob, welcome to the forum, love the stand!! that are the outside dimensions will it fit in a back seat or is it still too big??

Grossman56
                      Hey Grossman56,

The carrier is 24"L x 19"w x 21"H. The total envelope with the plane is 55"L x 28"w x 27"H.
                      I need it just to get this bird in my SUV. It's also handy for assembly at the field and cycling the retracts.

Comment

• You bet Bob, I'd like to get this plane and three others to Nefi this year, assuming I've go this one by then and the stands are the way to go.

Grossman56
                        Team Gross!

Comment

• Progress on my "Firecat" conversion. Still have a ways to go with the paint details and "other" mods.

Comment

• here i have this tigercat and p-0 hanging side by side thought you guys might like to see the size difference.big one too p-40Click image for larger version

Name:	002.JPG
Views:	344
Size:	71.4 KB
ID:	56950 0 looks real little lol!

Comment

• don,t know why it came out this big a pic sorry.

Comment

• Looks great, is that a 10' ceiling?
                                TiredIron Aviation
                                Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• A lot of room over that doorway. Has to be 10.
                                  Dewey l

Comment

• That looks very nice

Comment

• Finally maidened mine today. Like most have said, flies great, and looks great. Put three flights on it. Have a pair of HP 4s 4500 that I used for last flight. Flew for 6 min at mostly half to full throttle. Had about 50 percent battery left. Picture is after first flight with props barely turning. Early AM really makes the lights stand out.
                                      Attached Files

Comment

• Picture from another angle.
                                        Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Peteflys1 View Post
                                          Finally maidened mine today. Like most have said, flies great, and looks great. Put three flights on it. Have a pair of HP 4s 4500 that I used for last flight. Flew for 6 min at mostly half to full throttle. Had about 50 percent battery left. Picture is after first flight with props barely turning. Early AM really makes the lights stand out.
                                          Nice pics! The gloss looks good, I'll be there in morning to maiden mine, looking forward to finally getting her up.
                                          See ya there
                                          Eddie

Comment

Working...
                                          X