Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here is a little Unofficial preview video I threw together for you guys n' gals. This bird is easy to fly and difficult to induce a snap! I can't wait for Mike and Ryan to give this bird their Official video treatment.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• Did you mean to put this in the spitfire thread?

Comment

• He did but Alpha gets just as excited bout the new stuff as we do!!!!
        Warbird Charlie
        HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Hahaha indeed

Comment

• Originally posted by Alpha.MotionRC View Post
            Here is a little Unofficial preview video I threw together for you guys n' gals. This bird is easy to fly and difficult to induce a snap! I can't wait for Mike and Ryan to give this bird their Official video treatment.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
            Ok fine. I was having reservation but that video sold me. Take more of my money!

Comment

• Haha, yes, yes I do :)
              Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• The next batch of F7Fs are arriving in the next couple of days. As always, pre-orders will be fulfilled first and any remaining units will be offered for sale afterwards. Enjoy this awesome bird.

Comment

• I'm up for one of the new spitfires. Look out piggy bank I got my hammer.
                  Dewey l

Comment

• Got armaments?

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7622.JPG
Views:	447
Size:	107.5 KB
ID:	58389
                    TiredIron Aviation
                    Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• Straight on shot of the tanks...

Name:	IMG_7623.JPG
Views:	527
Size:	158.0 KB
ID:	58391
                      TiredIron Aviation

Comment

• Very very nice

Comment

Here is a little Unofficial preview video I threw together for you guys n' gals. This bird is easy to fly and difficult to induce a snap! I can't wait for Mike and Ryan to give this bird their Official video treatment.

Damn it !!! DON"T LOOK DAN!!!!!!!!!!
                          OH HECK!! Where are the Gods of big bonus checks when you need them!!!
                          I can hear the sound of Ryan and Mike salivating!! Time to break out the RAF Flight jacket again Mike!

Grossman56
                          Team Gross!

Comment

• Originally posted by TiredIronGRB View Post
                            Straight on shot of the tanks...

Name:	IMG_7623.JPG
Views:	527
Size:	158.0 KB
ID:	58391
                            That is the ultimate shop! I like that setup big time. As a kid, there were always those shops that when you walked into. It was like the Titans reaching out for you! Saying look here!, look here! no there...That is one of those shops! I'm still working on my garage. I did a remodel of the inside of my house, just haven't completed the man cave yet! I just wanted to say, that's a pretty cool hangout you have there. Thanks, Matt C/S

Comment

Wow, Beautiful, I simply love the Spitfire; maybe I was British in a past life. It's been one of those models that sticks with me. I've always started back into the hobby, after a long break with this model. Nice to see that this one has length & span. I enjoy all spitfires, but the larger one's are more appealing to me. Thanks again, for hearing us speak. I know, this was a request I had made. Whether that made a difference or not, I don't know. I'd like to think it did. Matt M C/S

Comment

• Hey Matt just keep requesting big birds. This one is going to look nice sitting next to my Phoenix spitty nitro.
                                Dewey l

Comment

Is it just me, or is anyone else having trouble getting the video to play?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sky Wolf View Post

Is it just me, or is anyone else having trouble getting the video to play?
                                    They updated the video and it changed the link.

TiredIron Aviation

Comment

• Finally finished the F7F air tanker. This scheme represents N7235C , BuNo 80425, Air Tanker E64 operated by TBM, Inc. in it's late 70's.early 80's paint scheme operating primarily out of California. This aircraft is now registered as N909TC in Seattle, Wa.

Comment

• Beautiful work...very impressed :)
                                        Brandon Moon

Comment

• Nice. :cool: :cool:

Woody

Comment

Working...
                                          X