Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The motor s are still the same as the original 550 maph motors in the Atlantic harbor tug made by aqua craft And the fire boat and the fletcher class destroyer I ordered them on motioned

Comment

• how much is the price of the 1-72 scale tcher

Comment

• price of 1-72 scale fletcher destroyer

Comment

• Listed at Motion for $999.

Bancroft USS Fletcher 1/72 Scale 1580mm (62") USA Destroyer - RTR [BNC1003-003] Motion RC

Comment

• For ballast u can also use bbs = gun ammo as ballast weights in the bow of the rc battle ship and the aircraft carrier Nimitz 1:200 scale

Comment

• I chose to fix this it kinda simple fix

Comment

• eh ayie everyone, Top o zhe morn , it’s a finayie to drive my battleship since all the dry dock repairs have been completed I used a microlux competitor brand of dremel to fix the newly freshly painted plane launcher ttyl for now hope that I ave a very safe 4th of July holiday ttyl

Comment

• I want to recreate the canvas that was sometimes placed over the railings on Fletchers. Around the railings above the Bridge and railings around the funnels. Can anyone suggest a material that would resemble this at 1/72 scale please. Thank you

Comment

• Would love to know where I could get correct scale decals for the Fletcher ? Thank you !

Comment

Working...
                    X