X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by skyowa View Post
    no one asked for your opinion of the seller in the first place oddly, but you decided to slam the guy so don't be a hypocrite and move on
    Yes, I expect brand new Heng Long RC tank to be factory sealed. When an Amazon seller peddles "modified" Heng Long RC tank without detail description of what mod he did, how he did it and the improvement of the mod to the tank, I suspect he sells second handed merchandise with no factory warranty. You can help this seller by sharing the modification he did and how it improved your tank's driving quality. You also gave us the impression that you received a defective HL tank and need to return it. Sorry if I misread your post.

I expect significant discount on open boxed goods. Anyway, I advised against buying open boxed HL RC tank without a good discount and seller offered warranty.

Comment

• Skyowa, you are posting offensive content against a group of very active, very knowledgeable people. Toucan is the #1 source of HL tanks here in the US and a very reputable distributor. If you were happy with Honeyjar so be it. If you are unhappy so be it. But please be respectful in your interactions here. I am sure you will have questions or need help in the future and the people you are disrespecting are the major players here. Good luck with your tanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by skyowa
        there you go again, trying to feed your pride and vanity, move on kid, if the forum had a block feature you'd be the first one on it.

In other words, I could give a rats behind what you think or say.
        Easy there boys and girls..... We all have our agreements and disagreements here and it ok to express them in a civil manner. Heck Keilua, others and I have had disagreements too, but we agree on more then we disagree. If you are going to participate in the free flow of the groups knowledge here you have to be open to folks both agreeing with you and disagreeing with you, leaving it at that and moving on to the next topic.

So before the moderators step in, let's everyone take a step back and a few deep breaths so we can get this thread back on topic.

Comment

• Here's my final word, I bought a tank from a seller on Amazon offered openly as a modified version, with the full warranty every other seller offers, it's the pro version with a 360 turret gear and slip ring installed, it even came with batteries for the radio and a 3800NiMH battery for which I paid $229. It arrived with a defective smoke unit, the seller sent a replacement tank the same day. In other words there was nothing dishonest about it and no need to call the seller dishonest by anyone. I've even bought a second tank from the same seller, same deal, zero issues.

I have also purchased a defective tank from MotionRC, came with a bad turret drive, they sent the part, I fixed it, didn't see anyone call them dishonest.

Comment

Here's my final word, I bought a tank from a seller on Amazon offered openly as a modified version, with the full warranty every other seller offers, it's the pro version with a 360 turret gear and slip ring installed, it even came with batteries for the radio and a 3800NiMH battery for which I paid $229. It arrived with a defective smoke unit, the seller sent a replacement tank the same day. In other words there was nothing dishonest about it and no need to call the seller dishonest by anyone. I've even bought a second tank from the same seller, same deal, zero issues.

I have also purchased a defective tank from MotionRC, came with a bad turret drive, they sent the part, I fixed it, didn't see anyone call them dishonest.

Reality check....you are on an open forum NO ONE REALLY CARES it's just that simple. Deal with your retail issues yourself and move on. Complaining about them with random people on some one else's forum thread solves nothing. If you absolutely needed to vent on this forum start a separate thread for your issues. That is just simple common curiosity.

Comment

• Originally posted by skyowa
              you're as much the hypocrite as the other kid, suffering from the same pride and vanity, and irrelevant in my world, bye
              Alpha, sorry about this slight diversion from your thread topic.

YEP, I am a borderline narcissist and at times been hypocritical. I happily admit that and have no shame in it. When I am, I apologize for it and move on.

Sadly your use of hateful name calling is clearly out of line and shows your lack of confidence and experience. Name calling is always the weapons of those with a weak position.

So maybe this forum is not for you. Disagreements are expected and fine, but hateful name calling because of a disagreement is not.

Comment

• Some people just can't play nice in the sandbox. Everyone can continue their regularly scheduled programming.

My YouTube RC videos:
                https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

Here's my final word, I bought a tank from a seller on Amazon offered openly as a modified version, with the full warranty every other seller offers, it's the pro version with a 360 turret gear and slip ring installed, it even came with batteries for the radio and a 3800NiMH battery for which I paid $229. It arrived with a defective smoke unit, the seller sent a replacement tank the same day. In other words there was nothing dishonest about it and no need to call the seller dishonest by anyone. I've even bought a second tank from the same seller, same deal, zero issues.

@skyowa did a fair amount of good RC tank stuff in a short time. I hope that he can work with Aros to have the membership restored.​

Comment

Working...
                  X