Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got a set off Ebay I will have to look who the vendor was, They have a lot of Mato and Torro parts. I haven't put them on my III yet so can't help you as to how to put it on.

Comment

• za-empire is the vendor I got them from off Ebay and they are a Torro product

Comment

• Yep,that’s the one!
        Twenty six tanks, and not done yet!

Comment

• Bob did you cut the opening on the inlets before you put the grill on?

Comment

• Naw, too lazy.
            Twenty six tanks, and not done yet!

Comment

• The reason I asked because it came with 8 little nuts and a pair of frames with 4 holes on each. I just want to see the right way before I superglue them as there might be no turning back :-)

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8547.jpg
Views:	303
Size:	184.6 KB
ID:	332350

Comment

• From the pictures I've seen the bolts go on the engine deck and the screen goes on first then the frame with the bolts

Comment

• The end of the bolt that goes through the hole of the frame is just too thick compared to the layer of the frame. If that how it should be, then I might need to grind that end thinner.

Comment

• Getting my PZ III ready for LA tanks. I put the adjustable track adjuster on the side that kept dropping the track off. Just need to trial it.
                    Attached Files
                    Don't just fly--WREAK HAVOC!!!

Comment

• I received the long narrow barrel today. I replaced it right away. Much nicer to my eyes (5cm) instead of that bigger (75mm) barrel. I guess HL want the panzer III to shoot the 6mm bb, so the barrel gotta have the large diameter. I put the little MG red LED inside. It fits right. Next, send to the paint shop to get the desert color for the barrel. Then I can join Quitcherbitchen with his panzer III at the LA tank battle too.

Name:	IMG_8557A.jpg
Views:	285
Size:	199.9 KB
ID:	332657

Comment

• Where can I get Road Wheels? Zhang Tanks seems to be completely out of a lot of stuff including the Panzer III wheels. Everything I see available is $12 + shipping from Europe just for one wheel. Metal are super expensive and I don't think I need to make the tank any heavier with the small battery it has.

Comment

• If you can't find them anywhere, and if you really need a set of plastic wheel, my input is to order a static panzer III and you can have all the parts you need from it. It is about $66 on Toucan website. I just saw someone on Ebay selling 2 plastic road wheels for $24 :-(

https://www.toucanhobby.com/1-16-sca...849-model.html

Comment

• I took this tank to the LA battle in October 2021.

Name:	IMG_7864A.jpg
Views:	228
Size:	208.9 KB
ID:	333430

And on January 8, 2022, I will take it to battle again. It is now equipped with launched flashing light, driver aiming light, extra track links for more "protection", stowage rack and a correct 5cm long barrel.

Name:	IMG_8788.JPG
Views:	222
Size:	177.0 KB
ID:	333431

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8793.PNG
Views:	224
Size:	1.62 MB
ID:	333433Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8789.JPG
Views:	198
Size:	194.6 KB
ID:	333434

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_E8787.JPG
Views:	214
Size:	86.8 KB
ID:	333436Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8795.jpg
Views:	210
Size:	100.6 KB
ID:	333437

Comment

• Is there a rule about the height of the IR receiver?

Comment

• Originally posted by quitcherbitchen View Post
                                    Is there a rule about the height of the IR receiver?
                                    No rule about height it just has to be on the turret and reasonable unobstructed.

Comment

• I forgot to press the IR emitter down when I prepared it for picturing. It should be lower as in the 1st picture from the battle in October.

Comment

• Originally posted by quitcherbitchen View Post
                                        Where can I get Road Wheels? Zhang Tanks seems to be completely out of a lot of stuff including the Panzer III wheels. Everything I see available is $12 + shipping from Europe just for one wheel. Metal are super expensive and I don't think I need to make the tank any heavier with the small battery it has.

https://www.forgebeartanks.com/store..._Tank_Base.htm l

Comment

• Thanks David.

Comment

Working...
                                          X