Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gilatrout
    replied
    High performance Freewing F16. New decals and markings are a combination of custom water slide decals and Callie Graphics.

Click image for larger version

Name:	PXL_20201231_185521626.jpg
Views:	353
Size:	225.8 KB
ID:	292361

Leave a comment:

• paulrkytek
    replied
    Originally posted by WarbirdFan66 View Post

totaly not my kind of color scheme, but man what an awesome paint job, looks fantastic on the T-28, congrats, cheers
    Thanks, put it down to a combination of watching Tiger Meet videos, boredom. curiosity and poor eyesight, I assure you you cannot miss it in the grey skies!!!!

Leave a comment:

• WarbirdFan66
    replied
    Originally posted by paulrkytek View Post
    MY T 28 SNOW TIGER JUST TO BE SEASONAL, EARLY GREETINGS FOR THE NEW YEAR .

Name:	IMG_20201229_091556[1].jpg
Views:	490
Size:	141.6 KB
ID:	291901
    totaly not my kind of color scheme, but man what an awesome paint job, looks fantastic on the T-28, congrats, cheers

Leave a comment:

• Airguardian
    replied
    Kinda outdid ourselves this time...

Way to end the year!

Leave a comment:

• paulrkytek
    replied
    MY T 28 SNOW TIGER JUST TO BE SEASONAL, EARLY GREETINGS FOR THE NEW YEAR .

Name:	IMG_20201229_091556[1].jpg
Views:	490
Size:	141.6 KB
ID:	291901

Leave a comment:

• paulrkytek
    replied
    Originally posted by f4u ausie View Post
    Good job looks authentic not sure about schemes on 262 looks very nice blue and red stripes still look to clean just sayin
    thanks, I think the blue and red stripes are defence of Berlin colours but I was going for pretty as opposed for accurate

Leave a comment:

• f4u ausie
    replied
    Good job looks authentic not sure about schemes on 262 looks very nice blue and red stripes still look to clean just sayin

Leave a comment:

• paulrkytek
    replied
    my dynam me262 refinished with brush applied paint

Name:	IMG_20190704_150142[1].jpg
Views:	368
Size:	275.4 KB
ID:	291887

Name:	IMG_20190704_145907[1].jpg
Views:	328
Size:	269.8 KB
ID:	291888

Leave a comment:

• Hugh Wiedman
    replied
    Originally posted by Jlink125 View Post
    My Mig-29 refinish is complete and i'm very happy with the results. All the stock panel lines were filled and redrawn with a pencil to give a much better scale outline. I also added hundreds of rivets and weathered it up a bit. I love all the details but have to say those printed wheel covers are probably one of my favorites. The most tedious part was painting the exhaust nozzles, getting that "hot metal" look is challenging. There are 5 different colors on the hot sections alone! I want to give a big thanks to The RCgeek for the centerburners and Duc Cde for sharing the wheel cover print files!
    Now that's what I'm talkin about, outstanding work. Is that a JHH "Castle 5" pilot bust, maybe a 1/10th scale (or something else)?

Leave a comment:

• paulrkytek
    replied
    My Mig-29 refinish is complete and i'm very happy with the results. All the stock panel lines were filled and redrawn with a pencil to give a much better scale outline. I also added hundreds of rivets and weathered it up a bit. I love all the details but have to say those printed wheel covers are probably one of my favorites. The most tedious part was painting the exhaust nozzles, getting that "hot metal" look is challenging. There are 5 different colors on the hot sections alone! I want to give a big thanks to The RCgeek for the centerburners and Duc Cde for sharing the wheel cover print files!
    I like the way the eyes are drawn from front to back by the red and yellow highlights which will help no end in the air.

Leave a comment:

• Airguardian
    replied
    Outstanding job!

Leave a comment:

• Elbee
    replied
    My Mig-29 refinish is complete...
    J1, Super duper Repaint of the MiG-29, Sir. great work. Best, LB

Leave a comment:

• Jlink125
    replied
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Airguardian
    replied
    So, I am insisting on the smoke thing on the Gripen... I tried red smoke this time and it works so much better than white!
    Now finally can see it against most of the sky and not just dark backgrounds!

Leave a comment:

• WarbirdFan66
    replied
    Originally posted by Hugh Wiedman View Post

Simply outstanding cockpit and pilot, especially love the maps!!
    Thanks Hugh, and yes, for some reason these tiny detail seem to make the plane/cockpit to look more realistic, so a map, a pack of cigaretts, family pictures on the dashboard or a flower can do the trick, simply makes modding more fun.

Leave a comment:

• Hugh Wiedman
    replied
    Originally posted by WarbirdFan66 View Post

thank you, and yes why not, i should have taken some pics of the cockpit outside, much better light...

Name:	20201220_220533_FW190_I_k300.jpg
Views:	418
Size:	98.7 KB
ID:	291026

Name:	20201220_220642_FW190_II_k300.jpg
Views:	407
Size:	110.7 KB
ID:	291027

Name:	20201220_220442_FW190_III_k300.jpg
Views:	393
Size:	102.7 KB
ID:	291028

If you like to see a little bit more about the build check out my mod video of this plane, build it like 7 or 8 years ago, and it still flys super smooth :)...
    This is part III of how i modified my Parkzone FW190 A8 and turned it into a Nightfighter Version. This slideshow shows what changes i made to the cockpit, h...
    Simply outstanding cockpit and pilot, especially love the maps!!

Leave a comment:

• WarbirdFan66
    replied
    Originally posted by Hugh Wiedman View Post
    WarbirdFan66 outstanding, how 'bout a few close up shots of the cockpit.
    thank you, and yes why not, i should have taken some pics of the cockpit outside, much better light...

Name:	20201220_220533_FW190_I_k300.jpg
Views:	418
Size:	98.7 KB
ID:	291026

Name:	20201220_220642_FW190_II_k300.jpg
Views:	407
Size:	110.7 KB
ID:	291027

Name:	20201220_220442_FW190_III_k300.jpg
Views:	393
Size:	102.7 KB
ID:	291028

If you like to see a little bit more about the build check out my mod video of this plane, build it like 7 or 8 years ago, and it still flys super smooth :)...
    This is part III of how i modified my Parkzone FW190 A8 and turned it into a Nightfighter Version. This slideshow shows what changes i made to the cockpit, h...

Leave a comment:

• James
    replied
    Originally posted by f4u ausie View Post
    Luv the show james watch it at 3 am ,every friday nite. Just wanted to say ,, a zero also fits in as a single engine warbird advisairy sure thats spelt wrong. For the corsair. I mean what else does a corsair hate more.
    Thanks so much f4u ausie! A Zero would be just as fantastic for sure!

Leave a comment:

• f4u ausie
    replied
    Luv the show james watch it at 3 am ,every friday nite. Just wanted to say ,, a zero also fits in as a single engine warbird advisairy sure thats spelt wrong. For the corsair. I mean what else does a corsair hate more.

Leave a comment:

• Hugh Wiedman
    replied
    WarbirdFan66 outstanding, how 'bout a few close up shots of the cockpit.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X