• Show
Clear All

• Ashle roachclip
    replied
    Cool Thanks guys

Leave a comment:

• Justwingit
    replied
    Here's the full viddy of Brent TEARING IT UP over Rabbit Dry Lake with the MiG-29 Fulcrum ๐Ÿ˜Ž

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘

Leave a comment:

• Justwingit
    replied
    Justin Link (JLink125) RIPPING IT UP over Rabbit Dry Lake with the JAS 39 Gripen ๐Ÿ˜Ž!

Enjoy ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜!

Leave a comment:

• Hugh Wiedman
    replied
    Originally posted by coyote137 View Post
    My Gripen repaint from Scotland

Paul Boyle

Click image for larger version

Name:	20201201_132021.jpg
Views:	364
Size:	203.2 KB
ID:	288942

Name:	20201201_132033.jpg
Views:	353
Size:	187.9 KB
ID:	288940

Name:	20201201_132059.jpg
Views:	355
Size:	185.4 KB
ID:	288941
    Outstanding. How about a few tips on your method for this re-paint. I was thinking of doing something similar on the Mig but not sure how to go about it, some say post-it-notes, but can't image cutting them to your shapes and how do you keep the spray paint from coming under the non-sticky edges. I redid the A-10 in the Arctic scheme, but that was relatively easy using the tamiya trim tape for curves. Your shape edges are perfect and excellently random in shape. I could put a hammock up for you in my garage if you want to visit for a while and help me out?

Leave a comment:

• Elbee
    replied
    coyote137 , Spectacular repaint. Bravo Zulu, Sir. Best, LB

Leave a comment:

• coyote137
    replied
    My Gripen repaint from Scotland

Paul Boyle

Name:	20201201_132021.jpg
Views:	364
Size:	203.2 KB
ID:	288942

Name:	20201201_132033.jpg
Views:	353
Size:	187.9 KB
ID:	288940

Name:	20201201_132059.jpg
Views:	355
Size:	185.4 KB
ID:	288941

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Airguardian
    replied
    Gotta bug people to keep fueling the machine!

Leave a comment:

• James
    replied
    Originally posted by Airguardian View Post
    Way too silent around here... what are you guys up to?
    Here's something cool! (Gripen with wingtip smoke)

Nice! Yeah, when you take a week off, people forget

Leave a comment:

• Airguardian
    replied
    Way too silent around here... what are you guys up to?
    Here's something cool! (Gripen with wingtip smoke)

Leave a comment:

• JohnVH
    replied
    Remaiden and a GPS speed meter!

Leave a comment:

• Hugh Wiedman
    replied
    Originally posted by janmb View Post
    The runway is the highest point in the terrain, so that's probably why :D
    The heck with facts and logical explanations, I'd stick with the thought that you have a higher power looking over you.

Leave a comment:

• janmb
    replied
    Originally posted by Hugh Wiedman View Post
    Works for me, nice and relaxing, and the fog made it look like a pleasant dream. Interesting that the fog seemed to avoid the runway, you must have had a guardian
    The runway is the highest point in the terrain, so that's probably why :D

Originally posted by Pogo View Post
    Superb Jan.
    Tom
    Thanks Tom :D

Originally posted by Elbee View Post
    JM, Simply beautiful flight, Sir. Johan's filmwork is spectacular as well. Thank you. Best, LB
    Thanks! Agreed, Johan is getting pretty kickass with his filming and editing too. Fun to fly in a club with so many good film makers.

Leave a comment:

• Airguardian
    replied
    Here's a fresh contribution for tomorrow's show! ( :

Leave a comment:

• Elbee
    replied
    The fall is a bit of a sad time of year here in Norway, knowing full well that winter is about to set a stop to our hobby for a few months. But it also delivers some pretty spectacular days, some with bright red and yellow colors, and like here, fog floating over the fields like wisps of smoke. Almost like a Japanese painting. Probably among the last flights of this year, before the mig goes back in the workshop to TV and other upgrades. This is just slow, graceful floating around in the fog - if you want fast action, look elsewhere :P Thanks to Johan for filming
    JM, Simply beautiful flight, Sir. Johan's filmwork is spectacular as well. Thank you. Best, LB

Leave a comment:

• Pogo
    replied
    Superb Jan.
    Tom

Leave a comment:

• Hugh Wiedman
    replied
    ,This is just slow, graceful floating around in the fog - if you want fast action, look elsewhere :P

Thanks to Johan for filming

Works for me, nice and relaxing, and the fog made it look like a pleasant dream. Interesting that the fog seemed to avoid the runway, you must have had a guardian

Leave a comment:

• F106DeltaDart
    replied
    Had a great evening of flying with Chris Pry flying scale helis together. Had the unique chance to get both the Roban 800 Airwolf and my Medevac Bell 222 up in the air together for a few photos.

Leave a comment:

• janmb
    replied
    The fall is a bit of a sad time of year here in Norway, knowing full well that winter is about to set a stop to our hobby for a few months. But it also delivers some pretty spectacular days, some with bright red and yellow colors, and like here, fog floating over the fields like wisps of smoke. Almost like a Japanese painting.

Probably among the last flights of this year, before the mig goes back in the workshop to TV and other upgrades. This is just slow, graceful floating around in the fog - if you want fast action, look elsewhere :P

Thanks to Johan for filming

Leave a comment:

• Spencer Keith
    replied
    Originally posted by Hugh Wiedman View Post

Excellent Spencer, welcome to the F-4 and F-16 club, both sweet flying birds. Envious of your F-14. BTW, what fan do you have in the F-16. Just curious, as I put the 12 blade 4068-1835 KV inrunner in mine a year ago and I love it. Image you got the upgraded 9 blade 1900Kv inrunner in yours at wonder how well does it take off on your grass field (most of my flights are on grass as well)?
    The 9 blade and it was fantastic off the grass and I donโ€™t have flaps programmed yet. Donโ€™t really need to.

Leave a comment:

• Hugh Wiedman
    replied
    Originally posted by Spencer Keith View Post
    Maidens done on the F-4 and F-16. Flew both several times and really like both of them and wish Iโ€™d got them sooner. Had to get some more flights on the Tomcat.
    Excellent Spencer, welcome to the F-4 and F-16 club, both sweet flying birds. Envious of your F-14. BTW, what fan do you have in the F-16. Just curious, as I put the 12 blade 4068-1835 KV inrunner in mine a year ago and I love it. Image you got the upgraded 9 blade 1900Kv inrunner in yours at wonder how well does it take off on your grass field (most of my flights are on grass as well)?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X