X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Airguardian View Post
    Freewing Su-35 with FMS 1900kv 12b fans... a match made in heaven!

That was worth the wait . Bring on the new batteries but don`t wait a year this time !!!!

Comment

• Won't wait that long... will likely be alert for the coming Black Friday discounts and the likes to replenish my battery stockpile! ^^

Comment

• From Arthur-RC Fantastic FW F-29 and Martin V12 Vantage CLOSE FORMATION

Fantastic Arthur

Jeff in LA USA...

Comment

• Originally posted by SeeMeDo View Post
          From Arthur-RC Fantastic FW F-29 and Martin V12 Vantage CLOSE FORMATION

Fantastic Arthur

Jeff in LA USA...
          Great Perspective! That V12 barely has enough guts to keep up with the Mig!
          Hugh "Wildman" Wiedman
          Hangar: FL/FW: Mig 29 "Cobra", A-10 Arctic, F18 Canadian & Tiger Meet, F16 Wild Weasel, F4 Phantom & Blue Angel, 1600 Corsair & Spitfire, Olive B-24, Stinger 90, Red Avanti. Extreme Flight-FW-190 Red Tulip, Slick 60, 60" Extra 300 V2, 62" MXS Heavy Metal, MXS Green, & Demonstrator. FMS-1700mm P-51, Red Bull Corsair. E-Flite-70mm twin SU-30, Beast Bi-Plane 60", P2 Bi-Plane, P-51.

Comment

• Happy Hallosynth!

Comment

• Comment

• Old Su-35 FPV flights that I just edited. The third flight (minute 5:00) is the most interesting :)

Comment

• Originally posted by paulrkytek View Post
                  I decided to revamp the rebel again, this time to strengthen the front end by adding a balsa and light ply nose glove of course a bit of repainting was involved and a new look to the underside has been given. The model is now 40mm longer at the front and has a bit wider nose. Spot the difference with the before and after front/starboard shots. Just need some F5N missiles and rails now

Click image for larger version Name:	Digirebel4.jpg Views:	0 Size:	285.6 KB ID:	328245Click image for larger version Name:	Rebel Mk 1 comparison view.jpg Views:	0 Size:	288.8 KB ID:	328246
                  not a big fan of this particular plane to be honest, but man, that is outstanding work on the color scheme mate, looks fantastic , congrats

Comment

• Dear 'Lyuda' celebrates 300 flights, woohoo!

Comment

• No live show today everyone. We will be back next week for sure. Have a great weekend of flying and be sure to share your exploits here, or on our FB Customer Community group.

Cheers,
                      James

Comment

• There goes some more Hornet stuff in the meantime... I suggest checking at least time marks 3:00 and 3:42

Comment

• More from that event... :)

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	20200405_091835 (2).jpg
Views:	296
Size:	308.9 KB
ID:	330413 Heng Long M4A3 Sherman...painted and weathered... Click image for larger version

Name:	20200405_091903 (2).jpg
Views:	331
Size:	348.1 KB
ID:	330412

Comment

• JCB 67 Well done!

Comment

• Cool slow-mo shots... and a tree-crash :'(

Comment

• Working on this 1/5 scale Double Trouble custom. Callie rocked it as always.....

Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by BikerPatriot View Post
                                    Working on this 1/5 scale Double Trouble custom. Callie rocked it as always.....
                                    Very Nice! What power source are you planning?
                                    Hugh "Wildman" Wiedman
                                    Hangar: FL/FW: Mig 29 "Cobra", A-10 Arctic, F18 Canadian & Tiger Meet, F16 Wild Weasel, F4 Phantom & Blue Angel, 1600 Corsair & Spitfire, Olive B-24, Stinger 90, Red Avanti. Extreme Flight-FW-190 Red Tulip, Slick 60, 60" Extra 300 V2, 62" MXS Heavy Metal, MXS Green, & Demonstrator. FMS-1700mm P-51, Red Bull Corsair. E-Flite-70mm twin SU-30, Beast Bi-Plane 60", P2 Bi-Plane, P-51.

Comment

• Well, I don't know why I bought this, but I couldn't pass it up, it is huge, in the videos they look big but I wasn't expecting quite this big I guess, HSD did a good job on these kits, foam looks good, landing gear is awesome, 120mm so it should fly like a baby, got to get a bigger vehicle to transport it...

Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Hugh Wiedman View Post

Very Nice! What power source are you planning?
                                        Thanks Huge! I am looking into that now....something big and fast!

Comment

• New Turbine Build.....I plan to transform the look so stay tuned.
                                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                          X