Motion RC Gift Cards - The Perfect Gift!

You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Share Your Pics and Videos for the Live Show

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tomorrow's the big day, wooohoooo!
    Finally the new Freewing jet unveiled!

Here's my finest F-18 flying to date to celebrate...

Comment

• Here is a video that we did this past weekend of three EDF jets flying together, a Freewing F-14 Tomcat and two Viper 90mm EDF jets. One of the Vipers was modified to run on 12s batteries.

Comment

• Originally posted by SparksFPV View Post
        Here is a video that we did this past weekend of three EDF jets flying together, a Freewing F-14 Tomcat and two Viper 90mm EDF jets. One of the Vipers was modified to run on 12s batteries.
        Nice in-flight video. Looks like the Tomcat had a slight mishap on landing, everything OK? Where's that carrier arresting hook when you need it!
        Hugh "Wildman" Wiedman
        Hangar: FL/FW: Mig 29 "Cobra", A-10 Arctic, F18 Canadian & Tiger Meet, F16 Wild Weasel, F4 Phantom & Blue Angel, 1600 Corsair & Spitfire, Olive B-24, Stinger 90, Red Avanti. Extreme Flight-FW-190 Red Tulip, Slick 60, 60" Extra 300 V2, 62" MXS Heavy Metal, MXS Green, & Demonstrator. FMS-1700mm P-51, Red Bull Corsair. E-Flite-70mm twin SU-30, Beast Bi-Plane 60", P2 Bi-Plane, P-51.

Comment

• A couple of videos linked to the Wacky races event I posted last week, one of my Waco and one of Caroline Tyler`s scratch built Dick Dastardly

This was thrown together for a club event, uses a couple of old quad motors, pair of servos and a Lemon DSMX receiver I had in the spares box. The challenge ...

Click image for larger version

Name:	CT Wacky racers.jpg
Views:	299
Size:	229.2 KB
ID:	332551

Name:	Waco Wacky Racer rtf.jpg
Views:	330
Size:	204.1 KB
ID:	332550

Comment

• Originally posted by paulrkytek View Post
            A couple of videos linked to the Wacky races event I posted last week, one of my Waco and one of Caroline Tyler`s scratch built Dick Dastardly

This was thrown together for a club event, uses a couple of old quad motors, pair of servos and a Lemon DSMX receiver I had in the spares box. The challenge ...

Name:	CT Wacky racers.jpg
Views:	299
Size:	229.2 KB
ID:	332551

Name:	Waco Wacky Racer rtf.jpg
Views:	330
Size:	204.1 KB
ID:	332550
            The Waco Wacky Racer looked like it flew great. The Dick Dastardly "chasing pigeons" seemed to fly great the 2nd time after you got more weight in the nose, but did you ever figure out why it lost power?
            Hugh "Wildman" Wiedman
            Hangar: FL/FW: Mig 29 "Cobra", A-10 Arctic, F18 Canadian & Tiger Meet, F16 Wild Weasel, F4 Phantom & Blue Angel, 1600 Corsair & Spitfire, Olive B-24, Stinger 90, Red Avanti. Extreme Flight-FW-190 Red Tulip, Slick 60, 60" Extra 300 V2, 62" MXS Heavy Metal, MXS Green, & Demonstrator. FMS-1700mm P-51, Red Bull Corsair. E-Flite-70mm twin SU-30, Beast Bi-Plane 60", P2 Bi-Plane, P-51.

Comment

• How about that... ?
              Su-35 with over 1:1 thrust to weight ratio!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hugh Wiedman View Post

The Waco Wacky Racer looked like it flew great. The Dick Dastardly "chasing pigeons" seemed to fly great the 2nd time after you got more weight in the nose, but did you ever figure out why it lost power?
                Do not know Hugh, Its Carolines Plane, if we find out I will let you know

Comment

Do not know Hugh, Its Carolines Plane, if we find out I will let you know
                  Don't put the blame on Caroline, that's what you're there for, to solve all her problems and take the blame for anything that goes wrong. At least that's what my wife tells me! I'm sure it's something you must have done, or not done, so Man Up!
                  Hugh "Wildman" Wiedman

Comment

• Elbee
                    Elbee commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hugh, you are wise beyond your years. you've nailed it and that is exactly why I hadn't worked on my Corsair in over 9 weeks. Happy Tamms, no Bams! Best, LB

• video of my scratch built wacky racer Dick Dastardly and Muttley ride again video by Caroline Tyler using LOS and on board camera

Name:	Wacky races stik.jpg
Views:	306
Size:	77.0 KB
ID:	332727

Comment

video of my scratch built wacky racer Dick Dastardly and Muttley ride again video by Caroline Tyler using LOS and on board camera

Name:	Wacky races stik.jpg
Views:	306
Size:	77.0 KB
ID:	332727
                    Great job on the Build & the video.

Comment

• Some excellent footage from the RC Geek of my 500 size Sikorsky H-5 flying at Bomber Field USA, painted after The Bridges at Toko-Ri:

Comment

• Originally posted by F106DeltaDart View Post
                        Some excellent footage from the RC Geek of my 500 size Sikorsky H-5 flying at Bomber Field USA, painted after The Bridges at Toko-Ri:

I saw the footage earlier today. That H-5 looks great.

Comment

• Thanks for the awards today (on behalf of Tuckie and myself) and thanks everyone that voted for our videos!

Have a new, fresh, right-out-of-the-oven air to air video as our deepest thanks!

Comment

• My new Freewing F14 maiden flight 12-21-2021. The full scale F14 maiden flight 12-21-1970. My top speed on maiden was 114mph (gps) that was with the 9 blade 80mm inrunner 1900kv systems installed.

Comment

• Originally posted by rifleman_btx View Post
                              My new Freewing F14 maiden flight 12-21-2021. The full scale F14 maiden flight 12-21-1970. My top speed on maiden was 114mph (gps) that was with the 9 blade 80mm inrunner 1900kv systems installed.
                              Looking good, if they had made this without the retracting wings as a simpler lighter, fixed wing version with wings in max wingspan mode I would have been tempted.

Comment

Looking good, if they had made this without the retracting wings as a simpler lighter, fixed wing version with wings in max wingspan mode I would have been tempted.
                                I remember years ago seeing one just like as you described. But I can't place where I seen it. This one I had been eyeballing for years. Finally had the means to pull the trigger.

Comment

• Merry Xmas!!

Comment

• Went to fly today... way to celebrate Xmas properly!

Comment

• Just a few Pics from yesterday of my F-4 with the 6S 12 blade inrunner flown for the first time on SMC 8100's (used to fly it on the SMC 6200's-great flying but only 3:50 in flight time). Still flies outstanding with that battery but now I'm up to 5:20 in flight time on the 8100's, Oh Yah!!
                                      Got to use a friends camera set-up for photos and videos, sure beats the hell out of my phone. Hopefully I'll be able to use his equipment a few times in the future! Also posted these in a couple other threads, so forgive me for splashing them all over, just some of the better pictures we've gotten after having to use a phone all the time.

Name:	Phantom #1.jpg
Views:	189
Size:	54.0 KB
ID:	333797Click image for larger version

Name:	Phantom #2.jpg
Views:	164
Size:	57.9 KB
ID:	333798Click image for larger version

Name:	Phantom #3.jpg
Views:	163
Size:	36.8 KB
ID:	333799Click image for larger version

Name:	Phantom #4.jpg
Views:	158
Size:	73.7 KB
ID:	333800Click image for larger version

Name:	Phantom #5.jpg
Views:	162
Size:	40.5 KB
ID:	333801Click image for larger version

Name:	Phantom #6.jpg
Size:	52.9 KB
ID:	333802Click image for larger version

Name:	Phantom #7.jpg
Views:	167
Size:	66.0 KB
ID:	333803Click image for larger version

Name:	Phantom #8.jpg
Size:	258.0 KB
ID:	333804
                                      Hugh "Wildman" Wiedman

Comment

• Nice pics, Hugh!!👍👍

davegee

Comment

Working...
                                        X