• Click image for larger version

Name:	0CDF19E2-946D-45AE-B346-209D30210602.jpeg
Views:	325
Size:	80.0 KB
ID:	338584

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• And now for something completely different.
                I rescued an old 1900mm Seagull models T34 C that was about to be burned by the owner, It weighed 6.2kg with a lot of lead in the nose. and few like a dog, The heavy weight and short triangulation of the original model wheels lead to it flipping over on grass taxi, .It struggled to get off the ground, broke the canopy, bust the cowl etc and the owner got fed up with it so i decided to have a go at a tail dragger version extended nose 3 inches to get rid of the need for ballast and chose fixed gear to simplify things and reduce weight The canopy is made from the surviving bits of the old canopy plus some acrylic sheet with a rear scuttle in balsa added I reworked the cowl to fit the new model. I had 4 oleos so I went for double oleo fixed gear and pants a la Ryan Stamm as the oleos I had were not strong enough for single leg gear. I had a couple of unused analogue standard size servos for elevator and rudder and steerable tail wheel( small oleo) New 5055 430 kv motor 1500watt, 62amp on 6s. ( about 150wattsper pound in old money ), prop, spinner 125 amp esc, new aileron and flap servos, film coveriing , rods, horns main alloy wing tube etc etc It sort of evolved over winter. It now weighs 4,6kg,incl battery
                84gms/dm2 no ballast required, flys better, floats on in to the grass field and handles the grass up to 2 inch long in winter no problem.

Click image for larger version

Name:	T34 two.jpg
Views:	447
Size:	261.5 KB
ID:	338641

Name:	T34 one.jpg
Views:	403
Size:	202.7 KB
ID:	338642

Comment

• Great cloudy background to highlight the F-22 ;)

Comment

• I don't do these kind of videos often as they take quite some extra work... but here you have a new one, featuring my hands on the transmitter while I fly the F-22 ;)

Hopefully that helps clear some doubts about how I approach certain maneuvers.

Here's the real-speed version of the video, no slow-motion:

Comment

• Best of 14 flights in a single video!

Comment

• I made a painting guide for RC jets using the Hornet as an example, hope it proves helpful to some!

Comment

• And then... some more extreme high alpha with the 35...

Comment

• Hardcore Su-35 action!

Comment

• Here's a short vid of my B-2 showing the 2nd flight and the mods which will help to fly this plane from a typical european style - rather short 80metres only - grass runway.

Maybe it can help other grasspilots 😃

Enjoy the vid!

https://www.youtube.com/icarusthe2nd

Comment

• Nicely done!
                                Here are some cool 120fps slowmo shots of my MiG-29 reaching 200 flights ^^

Comment

• Got out Wednesday for the first time in a while and was able to get a few flights in. RudyD54 got a few more flights in on the outstanding B2 so had to see that and help him get some videos of it. He was able to return the favor and did one on my F-4 which has the 12 blade inrunner in it and my A-10, which I just installed the Mig-29 inrunners in when I upgraded that with FMS fans (not that either need it).

Are they still doing the Live Show?

The F-4:

Hugh "Wildman" Wiedman
                                  Hangar: FL/FW: Mig 29 "Cobra", A-10 Arctic, F18 Canadian & Tiger Meet, F16 Wild Weasel, F4 Phantom & Blue Angel, 1600 Corsair & Spitfire, Olive B-24, Stinger 90, Red Avanti. Extreme Flight-FW-190 Red Tulip, Slick 60, 60" Extra 300 V2, 62" MXS Heavy Metal, MXS Green, & Demonstrator. FMS-1700mm P-51, Red Bull Corsair. E-Flite-70mm twin SU-30, Beast Bi-Plane 60", P2 Bi-Plane, P-51.

Comment

• And the A-10. Those Mig inrunners are spectacular in it!! Can't wait to see how the upgraded FMS fans in the Mig perform with the TV nozzles. Rudy put them in his and with the TV nozzles, ain't no such thing called "high alpha lock"! And getting off of grass is like a carrier launch!

Hugh "Wildman" Wiedman
                                    Hangar: FL/FW: Mig 29 "Cobra", A-10 Arctic, F18 Canadian & Tiger Meet, F16 Wild Weasel, F4 Phantom & Blue Angel, 1600 Corsair & Spitfire, Olive B-24, Stinger 90, Red Avanti. Extreme Flight-FW-190 Red Tulip, Slick 60, 60" Extra 300 V2, 62" MXS Heavy Metal, MXS Green, & Demonstrator. FMS-1700mm P-51, Red Bull Corsair. E-Flite-70mm twin SU-30, Beast Bi-Plane 60", P2 Bi-Plane, P-51.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robertorende View Post

Name:	0CDF19E2-946D-45AE-B346-209D30210602.jpeg
Views:	325
Size:	80.0 KB
ID:	338584
                                      Is that the Sky Flight Hobby Orange Lion 70mm F-16 with thrust vectoring? Always liked that livery. How does it fly?
                                      Hugh "Wildman" Wiedman

Comment

• Keeping up with the times with this change of Livery for my F22

Name:	Raptor Ukrainian colours.jpg
Views:	261
Size:	297.9 KB
ID:	344726

Name:	F22 Ukrainian p2.jpg
Views:	242
Size:	291.2 KB
ID:	344727Click image for larger version

Name:	F22 Ukrainian p3.jpg
Views:	249
Size:	289.7 KB
ID:	344728

Comment

• Got my B-2 maiden flight in yesterday. Not much to add from what so many others have reported in their flight reviews. Mine was totally stock, Spektrum 6S 5000 mAh battery. Kept it up over 4 minutes for the first flight. Did install the plastic rudder and will use it for the first few flights, then probably take it off for good. Excellent plane!

Name:	_CAM1970.jpgaddjusted.jpg
Views:	270
Size:	29.6 KB
ID:	344738Click image for larger version

Name:	_CAM1971.jpgadjusted.jpg
Views:	261
Size:	29.3 KB
ID:	344739Click image for larger version

Name:	_CAM1973.jpgadjusted.jpg
Views:	253
Size:	30.4 KB