Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Airguardian View Post

These flights may not be as crazy as usual :D

Oh right, not as crazy as usual, just the same mundane cobras, flat spins, inverted flat spins, etc.
    Your mundane is my insane. Outstanding as usual!!!
    Hugh "Wildman" Wiedman
    Hangar: FL/FW: Mig 29 "Cobra", A-10 Arctic, F18 Canadian & Tiger Meet, F16 Wild Weasel, F4 Phantom & Blue Angel, 1600 Corsair & Spitfire, Olive B-24, Stinger 90, Red Avanti. Extreme Flight-FW-190 Red Tulip, Slick 60, 60" Extra 300 V2, 62" MXS Heavy Metal, MXS Green, & Demonstrator. FMS-1700mm P-51, Red Bull Corsair. E-Flite-70mm twin SU-30, Beast Bi-Plane 60", P2 Bi-Plane, P-51.

Comment

• Thanks Hugh!

Still, the amount of maneuvers I put in those flights were less, more spaced away and executed at higher altitudes, so it all plays a part!

Comment

• Comment

• (Minute 8:00)

Comment

(Minute 8:00)

That is some of the wildest flying I've seen, incredible. And what the hel.. do you call that flippy do thing around the 7:50 mark, the Jandro Hustle?
            Hugh "Wildman" Wiedman
            Hangar: FL/FW: Mig 29 "Cobra", A-10 Arctic, F18 Canadian & Tiger Meet, F16 Wild Weasel, F4 Phantom & Blue Angel, 1600 Corsair & Spitfire, Olive B-24, Stinger 90, Red Avanti. Extreme Flight-FW-190 Red Tulip, Slick 60, 60" Extra 300 V2, 62" MXS Heavy Metal, MXS Green, & Demonstrator. FMS-1700mm P-51, Red Bull Corsair. E-Flite-70mm twin SU-30, Beast Bi-Plane 60", P2 Bi-Plane, P-51.

Comment

• Received my ov-10 bronco.. gave this iconic beauty a face-lift...am very pleased with her new look.. Click image for larger version

Name:	20230904_113842.jpg
Views:	259
Size:	141.0 KB
ID:	387305
              Attached Files

Comment

• [QUOTE=mauricewilson575@gmail.com;n387304]Received my ov-10 bronco.. gave this iconic beauty a face-lift./QUOTE]

MW, beautiful work, Sir and Welcome to Hobby Squawk. Best, LB
                I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
                ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
                ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Thx LB.. it was an exciting project..

Comment

• Beautiful OV-10!

Originally posted by Hugh Wiedman View Post
                    That is some of the wildest flying I've seen, incredible. And what the hel.. do you call that flippy do thing around the 7:50 mark, the Jandro Hustle?
                    Thanks Hugh!
                    That 7:50 think was actually a mistake I think to recall... a tailslide gone wrong!
                    But I am very adept at turning failures into nifty-looking maneuvers, lol

Comment

• Thx airguardian . I'm very pleased with the results.. now I just have to wait on Cali graphics to do the livery.

Comment

• My F86 with 2150kv 12 blade in the air

Owner and pilot: paulrkytekSorry the video is a bit disjointed. Who knew that a shiny silver plane against a blue sky with white clouds would make it hard to...

Comment

• L39 flies again
                          Owner and pilot: paulrkytekThe video is a edit of two flights made at Pontefract And District Aeromodellers – PANDAS.

Comment

• Pc21 pilatus
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Kodiak king quest is completed and maiden flight was awesome!
                              Attached Files

Comment

• 80m. Hawk...another one of my projects..
                                Attached Files

Comment

• Flew at an international jet meeting event this last weekend and got some really sick shots of a few of my models... more to come, keep tuned! :D

Comment

Flew at an international jet meeting event this last weekend and got some really sick shots of a few of my models... more to come, keep tuned! :D

Outstanding, especially liked you going into an inside turn off knife edge after takeoff, or whatever you call that. Impressive! đź‘Ź
                                    Hugh "Wildman" Wiedman

Comment

• Thanks Hugh!
                                      I stole that move from a friend that flies 3D prop planes and combined it with the inverted high alpha stuff... not the most scale thing but does look cool! :D

Comment

• Well its finished bar qantas logo.... contacted callie, but ended up doing it myself by hand..... wunala dreaming ,, an aboriginal art painted 747 qantas.... lota hours

Comment

• Originally posted by f4u ausie View Post
                                          Well its finished..... wunala dreaming...an aboriginal art painted 747 Qantas.... lota hours
                                          Absolutely stunning repaint. Beautiful work, Sir. It is both Aboriginal and" f4u ausie" art now. Very cool. Best, LB
                                          I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
                                          ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
                                          ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

Working...
                                          X