X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lostcity View Post
    Xviper, Thought about that. But I am using Switch A (2 position) as a throttle cut. Hmmm
    I think most people use the switch on the right top rear for throttle cut. On my DX8 G2, that's switch H. Switch A is generally used for "gear".

Comment

• Well thanks to all, I got it working. I put the Combo C on switch A (2 position) and moved the flap connector aux 1 and back to switch D where is was oriiginally (pre Admiral). I still didn't work right and after completely missing the obvious I went in and reversed the flaps in Transmitter now all is well. I ended up putting throttle cut on switch B. Now I can switch in and out of stabilization and the flaps work in the right direction.

Comment

• 👍

Comment

• hi all :)

im having hard times with rx600sp not doing correct recovery :-(
          when i press button the rx always try to put the plane in knife edge ...

already did the calibration as suggested by support without luck

video that show the behaviour

Comment

• Are your ailerons on two separate channels? Or a Y harness?

Comment

• they are on Y harness

btw, seem the unit is faulty
              I am waiting for a replacement

motionrc support is top notch 👍

Comment

• Good. Glad they're stepping up.

Comment

• If someone could please. What does your monitor (DX8G2) or equivalent show on channel 5 with the correct mix? Switch up and down and please include the numbers (+or-) Thanks all !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by JmanAZ View Post
                    If someone could please. What does your monitor (DX8G2) or equivalent show on channel 5 with the correct mix? Switch up and down and please include the numbers (+or-) Thanks all !!!
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Thanks. These I've seen on the Quick Start Guide. I think my channel reverse may be causing an issue. On Combo A. Hoping that someone would observe channel 5 on their Tx monitor while flipping the assigned 2-position switch. And note the number (+or-) for Gyro ON and Recovery. BOTH of my RX600SP's do not function which is unlikely UNLESS I am setting it incorrectly and that IS likely. Thanks again.

Comment

• Test 1. Combo A. Channel 5 (gear) is on switch A. (pos 0 is Gyro and pos 1 is Recovery) Pots and knob at 12 o'clock. Fly's smooth, can not tell if the gyro is functioning. No Recovery even from inverted....back to the drawing board.

Comment

• Have you watched the set up videos on UToob? You can test it on the ground before you fly to see if it working properly - and should be certain of that before you turn it on in flight.

Comment

• Yes. Thank you. All of them, many times.

Comment

• This is me officially giving up on these Rx's. You get what you pay for. I don't fly with stabilizers but wanted to experiment with my old 4-channel High Wing trainer. It worked a little sometimes and didn't work most of the time. So...no.

Comment

• Originally posted by JmanAZ View Post
                                This is me officially giving up on these Rx's. You get what you pay for. I don't fly with stabilizers but wanted to experiment with my old 4-channel High Wing trainer. It worked a little sometimes and didn't work most of the time. So...no.
                                I didn't want to post this up earlier because I don't want to say negative things about this product. BUT, ever since the introduction of this product and the first video done of it, I have seen very few reports that the "recovery" mode actually works. I use the Lemon equivalent, however, I don't buy them for the "recovery" mode. I've discovered that it simply DOES NOT work. In fact, most if not ALL reports indicate that when in "recovery" mode, the plane goes "crazy". I buy them for the stability, which I find very useful in cross winds and wind gusts. The only "recovery" type system that actually works is the Spektrum AS3X/SAFE receivers. I don't even bother with that feature on any other gyro.

Comment

• Yes. I fly the UMX Turbo Timber with the included Spektrum AS3X/SAFE receiver and it is rock solid. I still use Safe Select on windy take offs and landings. Great tool for a little plane.

Comment

• It's also a great tool (AR636 and 637T) for big models, too.

Comment

• I am only 50/50 on these...
                                      I have one in a 60” Cub that weighs about 23 oz. I had to turn down the sensitivity to barely about 25% for just stabilizer. I was a total novice to the new electrics when I built and set up that model. It has worked great but agree that I seldom use it.

Never tried or needed a recovery mode but I do have AS3X on a few of my eFlite birds when I allow friends or novices to try them. Nothing compares to that for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
                                        I just ordered this receiver/gyro. Has anyone had any luck using this rx with an iRangeX version 2 module? Using it on a FrSky Horus radio.
                                        So this took WAY too long to answer, and I am sure you've probably figured it out by now, but yes... The RX600SP does work well with the Radiomaster TX16S

There were a few tricky things I had to do to get everything working right, but I do have all the features working as intended now.

Adjustable Gains on channel 8, Self leveling on a momentary switch using a mix on the gear channel, etc.

As I am still pretty new to OpenTx, it took a while to figure out how to get some things to work, but it also seems like every time I figure something out it's another moment of clarity of just how OpenTX works.

Comment

• Hi guys...forgive me for not reading through all the past posts...I have a JR 9503 radio and while I can bind to the receiver fine, I would like to use the “C” mode and an on/off switch. My mix screens for mixes are different from Spectrum’s so I’m guessing. I set up a mix like the video and got the switch to activate the gyro but the gear won’t work. Does anyone have JR experience? Thanks! Rob

Comment

Working...
                                          X