First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• :Yawn:
    rc flyin addict

Comment

• Click image for larger version  Name:	roach-78-2.jpg Views:	1 Size:	120.4 KB ID:	142538
      Ok, so they say "patience is a virtue" then why can't " Hurry it the heck up" be a virtu...:Confused:.........;)

Comment

• You guys are killing me! Lol
        Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39
        Out of Service: 80mm Mig-21,64mm F-35, 64mm F/A-18
        I Want: 80mm A-4, twin 80mm F4J Phantom

Comment

• Comment

• Foil, I believe the next Freewing EDF will be a Concorde.

The plane's wingspan is much smaller than that of a normal aircraft - just 25.5 metres, or 83ft 8ins (that is the length of three London buses compared to eight for a Boeing 747).

A lifting foil.

I fly Freewing Avanti, F4 Phantom, Skyhawk an an Intruder, Flightline Tigercat, Liberator, Hangar 9 Twin Otter, a SkySword and a lot more. Flying for 10 years A commercial ReOC Drone operator.

Comment

• Originally posted by mercury8 View Post
              Foil, I believe the next Freewing EDF will be a Concorde.

The plane's wingspan is much smaller than that of a normal aircraft - just 25.5 metres, or 83ft 8ins (that is the length of three London buses compared to eight for a Boeing 747).

A lifting foil.

I fly Freewing Avanti, F4 Phantom, Skyhawk an an Intruder, Flightline Tigercat, Liberator, Hangar 9 Twin Otter, a SkySword and a lot more. Flying for 10 years A commercial ReOC Drone operator.
              The Concorde would be fantastic, but I'm sure that is not what Project Foil is going to be.

I don't understand your reasoning? All airplanes have "lifting foils" - wings are called airfoils. The Concorde's wing design was called an "ogival". An Ogival wing is a delta wing that's optimized for good lift, drag, and stability characteristics at high speeds.
              Marc flies FW & FL: AL37, MiG-29, T45,F4, A4, A10, F104 70 and 90, P38, Dauntless SBD, Corsair, B17, B24, B26 & P61, Lipp.P19, ME262, Komets, Vampire, SeaVixen, FMS Tigercat, FOX Glider & Radian XL.

Rabid Models foamies, including my 8' B17 & 9' B36... and my Mud Ducks! www.rabidmodels.com

Comment

• My problem is that I'm debating about buying the Lippish, a 50mm BAE Hawk, or waiting for whatever this will be. Now if this were Horizon, my money would be on another Cub variant. Please hurry, some of us are running out of season.

Comment

• The 50mm SA Hawk and the 64 mm FW Lippish are in another size and price category than Project Foil. At least hopefully. Otherwise this would be a huge letdown. Just saying....
                  Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39

Comment

• Its gonna be a UMX series fighter:Scared:LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by TiredIronGRB View Post
                      Patient is what we are when we go to the Doctor ;)
                      Patience is the lady down the street with the purple hair and crazy Chihuahua. She's really weird.
                      ---
                      Warbirder

Comment

• F86 the Navy way. FJ3

Click image for larger version

Name:	496C64D8-FF29-498A-8B91-D25891DFB66C.jpeg
Views:	334
Size:	122.7 KB
ID:	142600

Comment

• Originally posted by Valkpilot

Eflite all ready did it and moved on:
                          A lot of Eflite stuff moves on...........;) ie - after only 2 years the Prometheus is gone.:Confused: It's seems to be their ongoing business practice :(
                          Warbird Charlie
                          HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• :Not-Talking::Angry: Oh, that flies great,,,,, SOOOOO Lets discontinue it..... :Smoking::Drinks::Broken-Heart:

Comment

• Every damn time!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hardway View Post
                                :Not-Talking::Angry: Oh, that flies great,,,,, SOOOOO Lets discontinue it..... :Smoking::Drinks::Broken-Heart:
                                Well they have to make room for their latest Cub variant:).

Comment

• I have a Prometheus Bipe I ordered from MRC and it flies very well after putting on APC prop and tossing Eflites junk prop in the trash...
                                  It looks good and flies even better!!!
                                  That's a shame it is discontinued. I surely would have gotten another if I destroyed this one...:Confused:

Comment

• I had a dream this afternoon that it was a 64mm "Double Ugly".

Comment

• Ok this is the last time I am going to say this (that’s a lie) it is going to be the F-100 Super Sabre.....GUARANTEED.

Comment

• Originally posted by lmramos44 View Post
                                        Ok this is the last time I am going to say this (that’s a lie) it is going to be the F-100 Super Sabre.....GUARANTEED.
                                        But what size??? 64, 70, 80, or 90mm? I'd go for a 64mm w/lg option in a NY minute.

Comment

Working...
                                        X