Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can’t have too many Mossies on the market!

Comment

• Originally posted by CF-105 View Post
      Can’t have too many Mossies on the market!
      I don't think there are any foamy Mossies on the market.

Comment

• Originally posted by Valkpilot View Post

I don't think there are any foamy Mossies on the market.
        Who said anything about foamies? :)

Comment

• Not sure that I have seen a F-111... swing wing may be too costly// First jet I saw as a boy at airshows...

Comment

• A 2020 or 2021 Freewing Mig-29.

Comment

• f111 was from general dynamics ??? i think ,,,, anybody know what they morfed into ??

Comment

• Also, Alpha, a great 80mm EDF Cougar (first choice of the two) or Panther would be awesome to see.

Comment

• Originally posted by f4u ausie View Post
                  not sure that i have seen an f111... swing wing ay b too costly// first jet i saw as a boy at airshows...
                  I've seen a Tornado single 64 mm, and an F-14, both as a twin 50 mm and the one that MRC sells.

Comment

• Hey Alpha, are you OK? Are you still in China or did you get evacuated?

Comment

• Hopefully not too much longer to wait now until some new models hit the market....perhaps some new releases for Spring in the northern hemisphere and Autumn for those of us that just want to be different?.........(cue crickets chirping..)....here’s hoping.

Comment

• Originally posted by Valkpilot View Post
                        Hey Alpha, are you OK? Are you still in China or did you get evacuated?
                        Hope he’s ok too. Terrible business this Coronavirus and must be unbelievably stressful to be in the affected parts of the Country. Prayers and best wishes to all affected.

Comment

• All is well, guys, thanks for your concern!

We're moving forward in spite of a range of recent challenges, virus or not.

Halcyon's wings are swept but don't sweep. Same for Loas, so sadly the Aardvark will have to wait. I wouldn't want to tackle that undercarriage, either... Not yet, at least.

I'd like to see us or someone else do an EE Lightning someday.

​​​​​
                          Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• Hmmm, Loa = Dassault Mystere?
                            I hope Halcyon is a Hawker Hunter!

Comment

• Someday they need to do an Avro Arrow

Comment

• Originally posted by f4u ausie View Post
                                f111 was from general dynamics ??? i think ,,,, anybody know what they morfed into ??
                                The General Dynamics aircraft business was originally bought out by Lockheed, who is now Lockheed-Martin. Their missile business was bought out by Hughes, who a few years later sold it to Raytheon. They could not find a buyer for Electric Boat, so it remains General Dynamics. Land Systems, IIRC, was bought by Chrysler, though I'm not sure what happened to it since.

General Dynamics, in the late 1980s, was one of the largest Defense Contractors in the United States (if not THE largest), until Bill Anders took over as CEO. Anders undertook a program to increase stock value, and started selling off the various divisions. During this time, the company had an incentive program wherein anytime the stock price rose by ten points and stayed there for ten days, each of the top twelve executives of the company would receive a bonus equal to their pay for that year, including any other bonuses. I.E., if an executive's annual pay was, say, $250,000, then the first bonus would be $250,000. If one month later, the stock again rose by ten points and stayed above ten points for ten days, the second bonus was $500,000. If it happened again two months later, then a bonus for $1,000,000.

Needless to say, the stock price rose steadily that year, while employee morale (told at contract time that the company could not afford raises) took a nose dive.

Comment

• Cactus dodger ,, I like that::: importantly. I have never had a question answered. As informed and detailed. Thank,,I did. Think they were general dynamics

Comment

• How about a classic design from the other side of the pond? A Czech Aero Ae-45 by Black Horse would be sweet.

Attached Files

Comment

• Would be interesting if Blackhorse took on a few on the models that have proved difficult in foam due to the black color schemes. An F-117 and P-61 would both be awesome additions to the lineup.

Comment

• OOOOHHHHHHH ……………. a BH 2400 Black Widow would put me into a snot frenzied state of OMG.
                                        Covers the BIG, the twin, the warbird. Make it so Alpha then I can quit searching the internet for an ol' ASM version.
                                        Warbird Charlie
                                        HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• I would pop on the 117 for sure if it were available.

Comment

Working...
                                          X