X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Sheriff View Post
    I too am a sucker for business jets. My Dynam Twin Turbo is okay, but it falls short in so many aspects. I really like the idea of a Cirrus SF50, although the ducting would surely be a challenge. A single EDF unit with a V-tail would make for a unique RC experience.
    If anyone can do it, it's Alpha and the FW team!

Comment

• A7

When you visit the Museum of the Air Force at Wright Patterson, and you walk down the hallway leading to the planes, you pass by a series of paintings from Vietnam. They depict the NM ANG Tacos. I grew up watching these guys fly A7's out of Kirtland. Outstanding pilots and regularly out shot the regular Air Force pilots. So if you do see fit to do an A7, I know a bunch of guys here that would love you to include graphics for those amazing pilots of the enchilada Air Force and their A7s

Click image for larger version

Name:	7472541.jpg
Views:	465
Size:	113.5 KB
ID:	265259

Name:	a-7-1.jpg
Views:	483
Size:	59.9 KB
ID:	265260

Name:	188th_Tactical_Fighter_Squadron_A-7K_Corsair_II_79-0462.jpg
Views:	451
Size:	191.0 KB
ID:	265261

Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Gilatrout View Post
        A7

When you visit the Museum of the Air Force at Wright Patterson, and you walk down the hallway leading to the planes, you pass by a series of paintings from Vietnam. They depict the NM ANG Tacos. I grew up watching these guys fly A7's out of Kirtland. Outstanding pilots and regularly out shot the regular Air Force pilots. So if you do see fit to do an A7, I know a bunch of guys here that would love you to include graphics for those amazing pilots of the enchilada Air Force and their A7s
        I think I read an article about those guys some years ago thinking they were somewhere in the southwest. I remember the article saying something like they were the last group in the USA to operate them and although being older reserve or ANG guys they consistently kicked butt on the regular guys. Would be a fitting scheme to honor those guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by RRHandy View Post
          I put popups up to put the planes under even here in the southeast, one for planes and one for humans Nice collection of planes and most are yours right.
          No, I can't be that mean to my babies!!

Grossman56
          Team Gross!

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Grumman J2F Duck (5).jpg
Views:	510
Size:	75.7 KB
ID:	265273Click image for larger version

Name:	Grumman J2F Duck.JPG
Views:	505
Size:	116.5 KB
ID:	265274Click image for larger version

Name:	Grumman J2F Duck (1).jpg
Views:	500
Size:	124.1 KB
ID:	265275

A Grumman J2F Duck please...1400-2000mm....

Comment

• Originally posted by Alpha View Post
              There was a reason we did a T-33 instead of a Panther. I've always liked the Cougar..
              Was the reason I didn't beg enough for a Panther? The 64mm on 4s is superb.

Comment

• My Corsair is still lonely(nobody to shoot at). I've been silent 4 a bit zero. Zerozero

Comment

• Originally posted by AirHead View Post
                  Click image for larger version  Name:	Grumman J2F Duck (5).jpg Views:	13 Size:	75.7 KB ID:	265273Click image for larger version  Name:	Grumman J2F Duck.JPG Views:	10 Size:	116.5 KB ID:	265274Click image for larger version  Name:	Grumman J2F Duck (1).jpg Views:	10 Size:	124.1 KB ID:	265275

Now that would be a good one, especially at Null and when they come to Null to bring them with and not just planes to look at, flex and dynam bring many float planes to sell and sell out.
                  AMA 424553

Comment

• Gripen E in the splinter scheme would be the bomb:

Name:	Saab-Gripen-E-splinter-camo-top-scaled.jpg
Views:	344
Size:	26.3 KB
ID:	265296

Comment

• Have you ever wondered who the first aces were of WWII? For us Americans it was Arthur Chin of Portland, Oregon.

Maybe we need a Gloster Gladiator in the line up...

Comment

• Originally posted by Beeg View Post
                        Have you ever wondered who the first aces were of WWII? For us Americans it was Arthur Chin of Portland, Oregon.

Maybe we need a Gloster Gladiator in the line up...
                        Add a +1 from me

Comment

• Originally posted by AirHead View Post

Name:	Grumman J2F Duck (5).jpg
Views:	510
Size:	75.7 KB
ID:	265273Click image for larger version

Name:	Grumman J2F Duck.JPG
Views:	505
Size:	116.5 KB
ID:	265274Click image for larger version

Name:	Grumman J2F Duck (1).jpg
Views:	500
Size:	124.1 KB
ID:	265275

We definitely need more float planes and flying boats. Those are a blast, still love my seawind and PBY

Comment

• Would love to see more of the flying boats for sure. A Martin Mars, Grumman Goose, or Martin Seamaster would all be spectacular models to see produced.

Name:	7DBBC5EA-506A-43E4-851D-6DDA2CF18682.jpeg
Views:	485
Size:	53.3 KB
ID:	265333Click image for larger version

Name:	6A10C44C-3603-4E9E-8748-FEC544D362AC.jpeg
Views:	457
Size:	148.4 KB
ID:	265334

Comment

• A CL-415 would be neat because I grew up seeing those for years.

Comment

• Originally posted by T-CAT View Post
                                A CL-415 would be neat because I grew up seeing those for years.
                                In spite of this being a dirt cheap HobbyKing kit and the very poor quality foam, it flies extremely well. I still have it to this day and fly it mostly in winter when there is no runway. Imagine if Freewing were to make a PNP one, just how spectacular it would be.

Comment

• Originally posted by xviper View Post
                                  In spite of this being a dirt cheap HobbyKing kit and the very poor quality foam, it flies extremely well. I still have it to this day and fly it mostly in winter when there is no runway. Imagine if Freewing were to make a PNP one, just how spectacular it would be.

I forgot about HK releasing that kit! Yeah, Freewing would definitely knock it out of the park with a PNP. They need to ensure it has electric retracts though to make me happy, ha-ha. It would be a true versatile land/sea aircraft.

Comment

• Oh man, I love flying boats! No place to fly them regularly, unfortunately. There is a balsa kit available of the CL-215/415 that has optional retracts and functional water scoop & drop!

Comment

• A functional scoop and drop would be awesome. Ha-ha

Comment

• Originally posted by F106DeltaDart View Post
                                        Would love to see more of the flying boats for sure. A Martin Mars, Grumman Goose, or Martin Seamaster would all be spectacular models to see produced.

Name:	7DBBC5EA-506A-43E4-851D-6DDA2CF18682.jpeg
Views:	485
Size:	53.3 KB
ID:	265333Click image for larger version

Name:	6A10C44C-3603-4E9E-8748-FEC544D362AC.jpeg
Views:	457
Size:	148.4 KB
ID:	265334
                                        The Seamaster would be a "tosser" and "grasslander" for those who don't have access to water, but it would be interesting to see Alpha duplicate the "beaching gear".

Comment

• Martin Mars would be a treat. Big and slow and scale. Speaking of which, a Bear remains near the top of my personal wishlist (although compared to the Mars it isn't exactly "slow").
                                          Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

Working...
                                          X