X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shortround91 View Post
    Awesome thank you very much, we have ran tomorrow I’ll power things up and give this a go again. I’ll make sure to take some pics along the way
    Good luck.

Comment

• Kallend thank you so much I just went into flaps channel changed rates alls good to go. Have safe of course flight modes and now thrust reverse on C channel where I like it, tried B but accidentally hit it once moving my hand by accident no crash but was definitely a skid mark moment for sure. A little windy to fly today Friday looking to be lighter winds and finally no rain so keeping my fingers crossed

Comment

• Originally posted by shortround91 View Post
        Kallend thank you so much I just went into flaps channel changed rates alls good to go. Have safe of course flight modes and now thrust reverse on C channel where I like it, tried B but accidentally hit it once moving my hand by accident no crash but was definitely a skid mark moment for sure. A little windy to fly today Friday looking to be lighter winds and finally no rain so keeping my fingers crossed
        Please remember, "C" is not a channel, it is an input device. It is assigned right now to Channel 6 (aka "flap" which is a misleading name thanks to a weird decision made years ago by Spektrum that they refuse to fix.

Comment

• We’ll switch I just don’t use the right terms sometimes just happy to finally have it programmed to where I think all is working properly

Comment

• Since this problem applies to any delta with elevons using a Spektrum radio, I created a separate thread describing the issue and its fix.

Something came up in the Mirage 2000 thread yesterday which has relevance beyond that particular model. If you use a Spektrum transmitter (pretty much any one, DX, NX, iX) and set the wing type for your delta to "Elevon" or "Elevon B", you will find that the TX has, without so much as a by-your-leave,

Comment

Working...
            X