X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Quickstop View Post

It’s ok, no problem being wrong, always want to learn something new!
    lol no worries at all, just found it quite hilarious and extremely entertaining that you (accidentally I presume) happened to challenge one of the few people on this board with actual education within the field :D
    Freewing A-10 turbine conversion: http://fb.me/FreewingA10TurbineConversion

Comment

• Originally posted by xviper View Post
      Oddly enough, my Mirage used to rock like that. Then I put in a HobbyEagle A3-L and it eliminated it completely. Then there's my SU-35 - no gyro and it doesn't waddle at all in any kind of wind. Weird.
      Both my Mirage and SU-35 kept a lot of wing rocking, even with gyros. Most of all the Mirage. Might be related to me flying them quite tail heavy and slow though.

Comment

• Originally posted by janmb View Post

lol no worries at all, just found it quite hilarious and extremely entertaining that you (accidentally I presume) happened to challenge one of the few people on this board with actual education within the field :D
        You should have warned me!

Comment

• Originally posted by Quickstop View Post

You should have warned me!
          Hey, what would have been the fun in that? :D

Comment

• The big difference between Gripen C and Gripen E is moving the main U/C from the fuselage to the wing root creating more space for fuel and additional electronics. The E also has a new intake at the base of the fin. See photos attached

Comment

• Maybe Freewing will add this scheme also from the Czech Air Force. Certainly Callie could do it.

Comment

• Originally posted by hirth90 View Post
                The big difference between Gripen C and Gripen E is moving the main U/C from the fuselage to the wing root creating more space for fuel and additional electronics. The E also has a new intake at the base of the fin. See photos attached
                Some other full size differences: Approx 1 metre longer, 2.5 tonnes heavier and a single nose wheel.

Comment

• Originally posted by hirth90 View Post
                  Maybe Freewing will add this scheme also from the Czech Air Force. Certainly Callie could do it.
                  I don't think they would use two Czech camouflage. Although they are quite interesting.

Comment

• Color accessories help with orientation in the air. If the Gripen is only gray, I will complement it with color.

Comment

• Interesting photo.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	JAS39_Gripen.jpg
Views:	774
Size:	96.9 KB
ID:	274222

Comment

• Yes this is definately nicer than the scheme Freewing chose

Comment

• Really NOT a fan of painting eyes on the canards.
                            Prefer stock scheme and others.

Also, that girl-tiger picture is creepy to me. Ugh!

Originally posted by hirth90 View Post
                            The big difference between Gripen C and Gripen E is moving the main U/C from the fuselage to the wing root creating more space for fuel and additional electronics. The E also has a new intake at the base of the fin. See photos attached
                            Oh, I see now... thanks!

Comment

• [QUOTE = Airguardian; n274235] Opravdu NE fanoušek malování očí na kachny.
                              Upřednostňujte skladové schéma a další.

Také ta dívka-tygr je pro mě strašidelný. Fuj!

Oh, už vidím ... díky! [/ QUOTE]

it is to everyone's taste. Freewing chose the best for me ... but I'm proud of it. I recognize that in all national colors.

Comment

• Otherwise, we decide on new fighters. The US Secretary of State was here. that is, the F-16 and not the Gripen.

Comment

• Can anyone recommend a center burner style LED afterburner that can be purchased in Europe? RC Geek's look good but expensive if include post and VAT on import to Europe.
                                  Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroslav Cerny View Post
                                    Otherwise, we decide on new fighters. The US Secretary of State was here. that is, the F-16 and not the Gripen.
                                    Are you really choosing or 'being forced to make an election'?

Well, probably very off-topic, feel free to ignore!

Comment

• Je mi líto, máte pravdu.
                                      I just wanted to say that in two years, this camouflage will be a thing of the past.

Comment

• It will not be a thing of the past as we will keep rocking it in our beautiful models ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroslav Cerny View Post

I don't think they would use two Czech camouflage. Although they are quite interesting.

Comment

Working...
                                          X