Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it’s intended to cope with grass ops I’m surprised the nose gear doesn’t retract forward rather than back so that you can put a brace behind it.

Comment

Sorry kallend - Typo. Flaps are included, preinstalled as with any other.

Comment

Originally posted by paulrkytek View Post

Flaps servos included in specs, need 1/2 flaps for grass take off so flap/gear link wont work.
        I can make that work. Just need an appropriate TX capability and a bit of ingenuity.

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post
          Sorry kallend - Typo. Flaps are included, preinstalled as with any other.
          The issue is the statement in the press release that you can use a 5 channel system. So it should be 6 channels, right?

You also need to fix the spelling ("pre-upgradeded")!

Comment

It's a typo...

Comment

I think it will fill the role of the everyday, and/or warm up, jet very nicely and at a reasonable price which should attract plenty of buyers. It's good to see that that Motion has made the decision to produce this "everyman's" jet when other manufacturers seem to be focusing on larger, more costly, 80 & 90 mm EDFs recently.

Comment

More of a scale guy but have the three sizes of Sport jet -- 70/80/90mm in my inventory so passing on this one but no doubt it will (has?) sell well. If only their Avanti came in that color scheme, it is truly one that enhances the shape of the model and will be nicely visible in any sky.
                When I saw the word "Vulcan" my heart skipped a beat for a minute ! Doubt we will ever get an Avro version in foam.

Comment

Originally posted by Evan D View Post
                  It's a typo...
                  Someone should proof-read press releases.

Comment

Originally posted by kallend View Post

I can make that work. Just need an appropriate TX capability and a bit of ingenuity.
                    I have neither but I can proof read

Comment

I am sure i have seen this before somewhere?

Comment

Really the misspelling (or wrong grammar) isn't that bad and not an issue. In MY opinion people that post about, especially multiple times are more of an issue... :)

Comment

Originally posted by Evan D View Post
                          Really the misspelling (or wrong grammar) isn't that bad and not an issue. In MY opinion people that post about, especially multiple times are more of an issue... :)
                          It looks unprofessional, and I guess they agree because they've fixed it.

Comment

kallend nd - don't sweat the small stuff. All fixed.

Che and Ashley from Hamilton's Hangar got their Vulcan quickly and made some nice videos so far for everyone to check out.

Comment

Another early video of this new release, from Jeremy Solt (I figured it must be in stock and clicked over to MRC to have a look - still listed as Pre-order though. with delivery of 8/6/21, so these videos must have been models sent out to YTIs?)

Comment

jeremy makes a nice video ordered mine but was hopeing it was in stock seems the pre order sign is up again lol

Comment

So was this ever in stock?

Comment

Noone is saying evan. Right now the pre order sign is gone again. I see some of the vids are posted in youtube and they dont seem to be the give it to me for free guys lol

Comment

I see preorder with September on my side... Odd.

Comment

same here now they just took it off the picture

Comment

Well, as per the release video, Jeremy Solt was sent one early to test.

I'm guessing that since Hamilton is in Illinois, somehow he was able to get one.

I thought the release video mentioned them being in stock, or at least in a container that had just arrived.

I'm thinking, the release video was on Friday, planes were un a container, there was some scrambling to get the web site updated with the plane for sale, thus some typos. And then they are bringing the planes into stock to ship? With maybe more on the way? Just my guessing...

Comment

Working...
                                          X