Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tom beat ya on that box stuff James.. i purchased one right away as i need a jet to replace the rebel and i want it to arrive in one piece.

Comment

Thanks James. As noted we did get the heads up. I have to say your extra pics just pushed me over the top and I'll be adding one to the hanger.

Comment

i do have a question though...why do they use plastic or nylon hinges on flaps alot of the time but not on the ailerons
        which are used many more times then flaps etc?

Comment

Originally posted by Ron1950 View Post
          i do have a question though...why do they use plastic or nylon hinges on flaps alot of the time but not on the ailerons
          which are used many more times then flaps etc?
          Probably because they are hinged from the bottom and are neatly hidden with a roll under the lip from the top so it may be difficult to do the simple "pinch" from the top and bottom whereas the ailerons are hinged from the middle and are easier for the machine to pinch together.. Nice to see the battery air inlet on the nose leg photo.

Comment

The Vulcans are now shipping!

Comment

Great, thanks James. I'm looking forward to flying it.

Comment

Hey Guys, couple more flights on the Vulcan I showed today. The flight video below, but also a different flight was shown on the Live show at the very beginning (without me talking)

With talking

Without talking:

Comment

The flight times are getting so much better on the newer generation of EDFs.

For those looking to explore the world of flying jets, this seems to be a great starting point. A well designed, all around flying machine.

Comment

Got my shipping notice.

Comment

Not yet for me

Comment

got my shipping notice friday but just that a shipping label was created not in fedex possion yet i am sure it will show up sooner then later

Comment

My shipping notice came at10:50 pm yesterday. The tracking button doesn't work, but if I go to fedex and put in tracking# it show info sent to fedex. They must have been working a little late last night.

Comment

i have had the same problem with tracking numbers lately it goes to a fedex site but says error etc but if you copy and pase on fedex.com it goes right through... fedex has been way off the mark lately with estamated day of delivery ,, motion sent me a small part and got it 9 days later box smashed up etc

Comment

Doh! SeemsI was too late as the Vulcan is out of stock again. Hopefully it’s just a temporary supply shortage of the boxes?

Comment

Says in stock for me???

Comment

Originally posted by Evan D View Post
                                  Says in stock for me???
                                  Yes, That’s true for North America but I’m in the uk and ordering from the European warehouse.

Comment

Ahh... Yes things are very different there, was it ever in stock in the warehouse there? They may have the box issue there too.

You can add your location to your info..

Comment

Ahh... Yes things are very different there, was it ever in stock in the warehouse there? They may have the box issue there too.

You can add your location to your info..
                                      Location added, thanks for the suggestion.

Comment

Thank you! I meant to ask, "water guy" and the picture really doesn't look like the UK... More like the Bahamas?

And to add a welcome.

Comment

Thank you! I meant to ask, "water guy" and the picture really doesn't look like the UK... More like the Bahamas?

And to add a welcome.
                                          Very close!. Somewhere in the Eastern Caribbean .

Comment

Working...
                                          X