Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pilot Ryan said they would do a grass ops video, normally the videos don't come along until long after the pre order opens so we are lucky we have any video yet. Also the media day video is the first few flights so he probably hasn't had time to fly it off grass yet.
    Currently Fly: Durafly Spitfire MkVb, Eflite P47 1100mm, Parkzone FW190A-8, Parkzone SE5a, Dynam Tiger Moth, Eleven Hobby Bearcat, Parkzone Mosquito MKVI, Durafly Tundra
    Unflyable: Durafly Sea Vixen, Parkzone T28 (In temporary storage in tree)
    Retired: Hobbyzone Delta Ray 'Frankenplane'
    Wanted: Freewing A4

Comment

• I fly off a grass runway and my Stinger 90 has no problems on our strip, even when the strip is very wet. The Stinger has 65mm main wheels and 45m nose wheels, so as the A4 runs 65mm mains and 50mm a nose wheel I am not anticipating any issues and on that basis have pre-ordered.

Comment

• Thanks Pat and belated Happy Birthday !

I'm going to hold off until the Arf+ becomes available. I have a 80mm edf setup waiting in the wings. Hopefully by then I'll be able to view a vid or two of the Scooter on grass. My A6 flys off grass okay and it too has the twist and turn mains. So maybe there's hope.

Hawk
        Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39
        Out of Service: 80mm Mig-21,64mm F-35, 64mm F/A-18
        I Want: 80mm A-4, twin 80mm F4J Phantom

Comment

• My LIPO's are taller and wider than the 5000 Admirals that that been used in the photo's I've seen so far (my 5000's are 146*51*63 HobbyKing Graphene's, compared to the Admirals that are 158*46*44). Would appreciate comments from Motion about the dimensions of the battery bay.
          Thanks
          Mike

Comment

• Warm and windy today...but that never stops us from having fun! Unfortunately, the video ended early due to a full SD card but there's enough footage to give you guys an idea how the Skyhawk handles the wind and thermals. Evelyn did a great job as always filming. Temp 88 degrees, wind 7 mph gusting to 10 mph, and humidity 51%. Flight was with an Admiral 6S 50C 5000mAh pack. Love this Skyhawk!

Comment

• Originally posted by xplaneguy View Post
              Warm and windy today...but that never stops us from having fun! Unfortunately, the video ended early due to a full SD card but there's enough footage to give you guys an idea how the Skyhawk handles the wind and thermals. Evelyn did a great job as always filming. Temp 88 degrees, wind 7 mph gusting to 10 mph, and humidity 51%. Flight was with an Admiral 6S 50C 5000mAh pack. Love this Skyhawk!
              What I appreciate most about your videos is they are not edited. Therefore, we get to see some pretty aggressive flying from takeoff until landing (although cut short in this case) to get a sense of flight duration on the Admiral 6S/5000. I also appreciate the wx info as well, since that is also a factor on performance, especially for those of us in these hotter climates.

Can you add one final note on remaining battery voltage per cell and battery temperature after such a flight?

Thanks again for what you and Evelyn do to promote these great products!

Sean

Comment

• Thanks Sean! Average cell voltage on that flight (4:20) was 3.76.

Comment

• Originally posted by xplaneguy View Post
                  Thanks Sean! Average cell voltage on that flight (4:20) was 3.76.
                  Nice! Thanks again!

Sean

Comment

• Build video is up... :)

Currently Fly: Durafly Spitfire MkVb, Eflite P47 1100mm, Parkzone FW190A-8, Parkzone SE5a, Dynam Tiger Moth, Eleven Hobby Bearcat, Parkzone Mosquito MKVI, Durafly Tundra
                    Unflyable: Durafly Sea Vixen, Parkzone T28 (In temporary storage in tree)
                    Retired: Hobbyzone Delta Ray 'Frankenplane'
                    Wanted: Freewing A4

Comment

• An oldie but goody.....New Zealand Skyhawks having some fun!!

Comment

• Some history while you wait: https://youtu.be/BLMM_jf6Lwc

Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39

Comment

• Got my pre-order in. Now the waiting starts.

Comment

• Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	2 Size:	57.3 KB ID:	91316

Comment

• Love this jet!

Comment

• Great.....was on the fence(the usual... i've spent too much this summer, where am i going to put it, how far can i push the wife,hell..my b26 isnt here yet). Like the addict i am, i must have it. The damn videos got me again. What i need to know( hopfully they will sell out before i get a response. ) is if my turnigy 6s 5000 hd's will fit. They are 146mm x 51mm x 57mm 850g. They fit my mig, eurofighter and avanti. The admirals are 158 x 46 x 44 732g. Please take your time and tell me they will not fit.
                                Still flying P.15, avanti(#2), mig 21, yak 130 70mm(#2), f35, f9f panther, a10 64mm, F8 crusader/ PA ultimate amr /HK skipper, durafly dh vampire, p 51,spit mk24, corsair, flybeam/ BH f86 50mm, deltawing 50mm/ HH su 26 mm,umx pitts,umx sbach, blade nano cp s,blade 450x, inductrix 200, inductrix pro, umx yak 54,umx f27 fpv/ electrifly 4s L39/ flyzone beaver/ volantix asw 28, /dynam B26

RIP.. roc hobby waco,strega #2(you will be missed), Fw 90mm eurofighter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ryan@Motion/ryramZ View Post
                                  Click image for larger version Name:	 Views:	2 Size:	57.3 KB ID:	91316
                                  Love the pics but it's just not right flying a Scooter without the hump........:P

Comment

• Originally posted by CFIT rob View Post
                                    Great.....was on the fence(the usual... i've spent too much this summer, where am i going to put it, how far can i push the wife,hell..my b26 isnt here yet). Like the addict i am, i must have it. The damn videos got me again. What i need to know( hopfully they will sell out before i get a response. ) is if my turnigy 6s 5000 hd's will fit. They are 146mm x 51mm x 57mm 850g. They fit my mig, eurofighter and avanti. The admirals are 158 x 46 x 44 732g. Please take your time and tell me they will not fit.
                                    Rob, looks like they will fit great to me so just go ahead and pull that trigger. :Cool:LOL

Comment

• Man I wish I new if this plane did well off of a grass runway! I have my fingers on the trigger but keep second guessing myself.

Comment

• Looks like my F7F is sold. Now I can do the preorder if they stay available for a couple of days. Otherwise wait for the Arf+

Comment

• Originally posted by Ryan@Motion/ryramZ View Post
                                          Click image for larger version Name:	 Views:	2 Size:	57.3 KB ID:	91316
                                          Dude, your killing me!

I've convinced myself to wait until Christmas to buy this one. With a mid September delivery that's about the end of the flying season in Iowa so I if I got it now I wouldn't have much flying season to enjoy it.

Everything you post a picture I become a little weaker and am loosing what little self control I have.LOL

I initially wanted the Blue Angles scheme but after seeing this scheme that's what I want.

Comment

Working...
                                          X