Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK. That's it. I'm going for the aggressor scheme! Chris nice flying man! I love the A-4 with the hump and the tanks
    Meridian Aeromodelers, Meridian MS

Comment

• So which Trophy will you bring home ?

Pre-register here:

RC event promotion, management, online registration and reporting.

Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39
      Out of Service: 80mm Mig-21,64mm F-35, 64mm F/A-18
      I Want: 80mm A-4, twin 80mm F4J Phantom

Comment

• Are you guys measuring the CG with gear up or down?
        Currently Fly: Durafly Spitfire MkVb, Eflite P47 1100mm, Parkzone FW190A-8, Parkzone SE5a, Dynam Tiger Moth, Eleven Hobby Bearcat, Parkzone Mosquito MKVI, Durafly Tundra
        Unflyable: Durafly Sea Vixen, Parkzone T28 (In temporary storage in tree)
        Retired: Hobbyzone Delta Ray 'Frankenplane'
        Wanted: Freewing A4

Comment

• Gear up, and per the revised instructions (no hump, missiles, or tanks, 195mm):

https://www.motionrc.com/pages/produ...df-a-4-skyhawk
          Pat

Comment

• Got my maiden done today. Wow what a great flying bird. Honesty my first maiden where I did not need one click of trim. I flew of the dirt road next to our grass field I still don't have the confidence to fly it off grass. Our grass is thick. I did taxi it in the grass and that nose wheel disappears in the grass. Anyone doing a bigger front wheel mod?

Comment

• I flew this awesome jet six more times today. I moved my 4000 mAh Admiral 60C a quarter inch aft of the forward foam stop and it's flying even better. I reduced the aileron throws to 60 percent of low rate settings and it rolls about 360 degrees per second now. Takeoff distance with flaps up is about 85 feet and landing distance with full flaps is about 100 ft. Performance penalty with missiles is negligible. These jets just keep getting better. Great job Motion and Freewing!

Comment

• Look Ma, no wires ! Okay, I know it's not scale. Pure Blasphemy ! But I'll have a little better visual . Wireless, rechargeable LED Nav . 3 modes: Strobe, fast blinking and slow blinking I mounted the wing lights under the wing so from the top view you can't see them. https://youtu.be/uXBAFJ9Tt_k

Hawk
                Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39

Comment

• Nice Dave! Aerial law enforcement...sweet! :Cool:

Comment

• Hey Tony,

Paul Wood flies his A4 almost as good as you ! With a little practice he may catch up. Notice the Bon Homme Richard Livery ? https://youtu.be/OCjZcoNY9AU

Bravo Zulu,

Dave

Comment

• Trust me, I'm trying to fly more like him. ;)
                      Maybe he practices his routine flying the A-4 on a Real Flight Sim as well! :)

Comment

• The 6-year old girl in the photo reminds me of my grand daughter, Milah who is six as well. She loves my planes and goes to the field with me when possible. Kids love planes and I agree that we should share when presented the opportunity. Bless you for taking the time with her.

Comment

• My A4 is back in the box while I decide how I want to do her. I like the looks of John Mcains VA-46 A4E, with the stars and bars on the nose.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boots Whirlygig View Post
                            My A4 is back in the box while I decide how I want to do her. I like the looks of John Mcains VA-46 A4E, with the stars and bars on the nose.
                            So, pull it back out of the box and do it Boots. If you like the looks of it then go for it. There are so many schemes to choose from that if you have made it this far, I think you have decided. ;)

Comment

• Mine is back in the box because of slow speed and wind shear. But hey, that's what spare parts and arf+ kits are for...one of which will be arriving Monday :)

Comment

• Oh nooo. Did you have a mishap? I don't like to says the 'C' word...:)

Comment

• Originally posted by RCjetdude View Post

So, pull it back out of the box and do it Boots. If you like the looks of it then go for it. There are so many schemes to choose from that if you have made it this far, I think you have decided. ;)
                                  I hear ya Steve! I seem to have plenty of time to purchase them but no time to get 'm the way I want 'm and fly 'm! Since nefi I've bought another Opterra, 2 FMS 1400 A6M's, a FMS 1400 P-40B, the Skyhawk, the Master Airbrush Pro system and lots of paints! I need counseling! :Silly:

Comment

• I do in fact get the award for first to wreck an A-4. Thank you. Thank you very much. Does Martin Baker accept RC pilots into the club?

Comment

• Originally posted by seaviper View Post
                                      I do in fact get the award for first to wreck an A-4. Thank you. Thank you very much. Does Martin Baker accept RC pilots into the club?
                                      Bummer... sort to hear that but it sounds like you are on the rebound?

Comment

• Yeah it wasn't too awful bad. But it messed up the fuselage nose gear mount area and a main gear. Just basically slammed into the runway on final due to my pulling power while fighting the wind. Bad move.
                                        Anyway, I have an ARF+ that will be flying soon. Still got other birds to fly and today looks like a good day to do just that.

Comment

• Viper,

Now had you just waited to fly with us on October 7th at the Warbirds over Grapevine event, you could of at least taken home a prize:

Just kidding. I hate when this happens and it happens to all of us. Been there , done that, got the tee-shirt. Glad you got right back up on the horse. Great positive attitude !

Hawk

Comment

Working...
                                          X