Clear All

• Originally posted by FLTRI View Post
    Is it March yet???

Boy, no kidding!
    My YouTube RC videos:
    https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Originally posted by olwarbirds View Post
      Maybe I should of clarified that more, I am waiting on a 3 yr federal employee backpay. Its over $3500.00 thats going to be my plane allowance aka new plane shopping spree fund... I am getting the P-38, new P-40, A-10, FW Mustang and a FMS P-51B.... the P-38 and P-40 top the list.... DJ
      Holy bowel movement Batman!!

Grossman56
      Team Gross!

Comment

• I should have my workshop cleared of my winter project by the time the P-38 shows up. This will be perfect timing. My winter project is almost done, Hairless Joe, pics here:

Comment

• A few more photos, static and in-flight, for those pilots anxious to get their own P-38!

We had a main gear hang up on one of the servo leads that route down the inside edge of the gear well (it came out of the plastic clip that keeps them tucked out of the way) and was forced to set her down in the grass on her belly. The only damage was a broken antenna mast! My daughter had a video camera going and claims she captured it all on video. I have not pulled it down yet to see how "watchable" it is.

Comment

• Great pics mate. Well done. Can't wait to see the vid.... ;)

Comment

• Awesome! Man I am so flippin' excited for this bird!
              My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• great picks Bajora, all video is watchable with this one :D Terrific save with the gear hiccup, I noticed the wire holders in the gear bay, nice touch.
                rc flyin addict

Comment

• found this one

rc flyin addict

Comment

• Nice...Plenty of zip assuming that's stock. Wonder which new F-16 that will be (on the side of the runway)?
                    My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• I wondered the same thing. A larger one from Freewing maybe? ;)
                      Pat

Comment

• The landing! WTH.... It must be illegal to grease one in over there.lol

Comment

• FN-RC, our friends over there in Taiwan, have a very size restricted field, as you can see. They're always landing fast, I assume because they're unsure if they'll need to go around. We're editing some new footage which is much clearer than that video. And of course the official videos will come when Pilot Ryan and Captain Mike get theirs. They'll have both the Allied Green and Pacific Silver variants to wring out for us. I can't wait for those videos!
                          Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• Yeah she deserves a better landing than THAT.
                            My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• Well first vid I've seen if the p38 in action, looks good. If that's stock in power, not bad either. Looking good, I'm getting excited lol. Those blokes must do testing for freewing or something because I've seen vid of them flying almost every freewing jet at that airfiekd, prior to it being released to the rest of us. :)

Comment

• We'll be putting together a video as well, as a part of the review to appear in Model Aviation Magazine

Comment

• Looking forward to it mate. :)

Comment

• While we await the magic of Pilot Mike and Captain Ryan, here are two quick and dirty videos I threw together from this past weekend. Hopefully these will tide us over, and thankfully the footage is on my Sony A6000 and not a Taiwanese cell phone. I filmed the first flight that both Xplaneguy and Corsair Nut took on the production version of the Flightline 1600mm P-38 this past weekend:

Corsair Nut's flight:

Xplaneguy's flight:

Thanks to both of you!

Comment

• Alpha-Thanks for the flight; great job filming! The Lightning is a winner and I'm looking forward to flying mine with the Apollo Warbird Squadron during the April Fun Fly.

Comment

• Originally posted by xplaneguy View Post
                                        Alpha-Thanks for the flight; great job filming! The Lightning is a winner and I'm looking forward to flying mine with the Apollo Warbird Squadron during the April Fun Fly.
                                        By my count there will be at least five of us with P-38s at that event, if not six or seven. You, Roy, me, Dave, Hollywood, Brent, maybe Cory? Good thing there are eight possible decal options!

Comment

• Now that would be an awesome formation flight......watch out Planes of Fame! ;)

Comment

Working...
                                          X