Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RE: Official Announcement: FlightLine 1600mm P-38 Lightning!!!

http://www.hobbysquawk.com/Thread-Pa...el-free-to-add
    Its under 'electronics and R/C accessories, second category from the bottom

Grossman56 
    Team Gross!

Comment

Just itching to get my airbrush and detailing hands on this one :) Got lot's of ideas already from just the photos I've seen and have been studying ;)
      Brandon Moon

Comment

Originally posted by Grossman56
        http://www.hobbysquawk.com/Thread-Pa...el-free-to-add
        Its under 'electronics and R/C accessories, second category from the bottom

Grossman56 
        ThanksGM!

Comment

Originally posted by Bajora
          JUST back from having the P-38 out for the first time. Pulling all the media down off of all the cameras now. Man oh man but you folks are gonna LOVE this model! We had a pretty big showing at the field today and all of the peoples were frozen in their tracks every time we had her up. What a great flying plane! (Adam, there is the skinniest of the skinny for you! :P)
          Thanks man! Glad it went well and you had a good time...flies great...that's the meat and potatoes, and enough skinny to suit me! :D

Adam
          Big time propeller head
          Love flying scale and 3D
          Currently building a GP SE5A

Comment

Originally posted by Bajora
            JUST back from having the P-38 out for the first time. Pulling all the media down off of all the cameras now. Man oh man but you folks are gonna LOVE this model! We had a pretty big showing at the field today and all of the peoples were frozen in their tracks every time we had her up. What a great flying plane! (Adam, there is the skinniest of the skinny for you! :P)

I am hoping to share a few of the "lesser" photos here with you prospective P-38 pilots. We also are hoping to have a short teaser video of it to share in the thread in the next 24-48 hours, MRC willing. The review to appear in Model Aviation is going to be killer!
            Sweet!  Can't wait!!
            My YouTube RC videos:
            https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

A few photos of the flights today. This big P-38 REALLY has a nice presence in the air. I really like the way the Allied Green scheme looks dull green in-flight. Wow! A special thanks to Mike for wielding a camera on the maiden and to Josh for taking her around the patch on the third flight so I could shoot some video. Thanks gents!

Comment

BEAUTIFUL shots!
                My YouTube RC videos:
                https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

Man Jon, she looks so nice! Can't wait to get my hands on one! My wife asked what I wanted for Valentine's Day. I gave her a list of 6 airplanes and this P-38 was at the top.
                  Pat

Comment

That's my girl! :)
                    Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

OH MY , what a looker :D :D :cool:
                      rc flyin addict

Comment

She is stunning! Really glad I ordered the OD version. :D My thinking is that you should be able to see it well in any kind of sky...I notice my Silver planes blend in more to an overcast sky. I didn't intend to add the drop tanks, but after seeing these pictures I may have to mull that over a bit more... :s

SM
                        Big time propeller head
                        Love flying scale and 3D

Comment

The pylons are glued onto the wing, but the fuel tanks themselves are magnetic so it's easy to fly with or without them in a matter of seconds.

Comment

Thats for posting those pics. Stunning shots, as usual, and that is one sweet looking Lightning in the air! I can't wait to see the silver, I'm sure it's going to be equally as beautiful!
                            I hate that motorcycle they make me ride. I'm here to tell you, there ain't nothing in the world I hate more than that elephant under my ass.

-Officer John Wintergreen-
                            ElectraGlide in Blue, 1973

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha.MotionRC
                              The pylons are glued onto the wing, but the fuel tanks themselves are magnetic so it's easy to fly with or without them in a matter of seconds.
                              Sweet!  I said this before, but you guys really thought of everything and appear to have made the best possible decisions to bring us a helluva lot of airplane for $350. Nice job fellas! :)

SM
                              Big time propeller head
                              Love flying scale and 3D

Comment

awesome! Glad I went with the OD ,she looks great! That gear doesnt look that bad from those shots.
                                www.TSHobbies.com
                                Hobby Paint racks and acrylic display stands for collectibles.

Comment

• We're baaa-aaackkk!!

Comment

• Back in action! For anyone reading this who is in the Southern California area, there is a scale fun fly event at Apollo on Sunday Feb 13. I'll be there with all three Flightline aircraft giving free test drives. Come over and say hello to the guy with a parade of airplanes and swarms of questioners.

Comment

• How do we change our avatar ? having trouble with that on the new site
                                      Brandon Moon

Comment

• Man, wish I could be there Alpha! But I have an AZ Electric Festival meeting to attend that day (I'm Asst CD). You guys (as in MRC) sending anyone over to that? It's last weekend of February:

Pat

Comment

• Originally posted by Brandon Moon View Post
                                          How do we change our avatar ? having trouble with that on the new site

Brandon, on the upper right window, select "My Profile". That will take you to your profile, where on the left side you'll see your avatar. Hover your mouse over the avatar, and an "Edit My Avatar" button will appear. Click that to then upload your new image.

Comment

Working...
                                          X