• Show
Clear All

• Looks SWEEEEET Aros
    rc flyin addict

Comment

• Looks great Aros!
      Pat

Comment

• Thanks fellas...Not the most difficult scheme to do, especially when she's already OD. :Silly:

The spinner tips were interesting. I had a can of the paint match OD I picked up from a hardware store and I dipped them into the can to get the OD color...Like dipping a cone into chocolate! LOL

My YouTube RC videos:
        https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Another great scheme "Forktail Lover" !!!
          The thing that I love as well as pilots like Aros does is the fact that we have Callie providing such an awesome array of graphics to suit what ever desire tickles our fancy. :Cool:
          Warbird Charlie
          HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post
            Woke up to snow. Without further ado, Miss SKidoo...

Looks great, I love that plane.
            TiredIron Aviation
            Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• Oh no question...She has been my go to gal for decals for years and years. So friendly and accommodating...Custom or standard...She's never let me down. If she forgets to add a specific decal nomenclature in with a set, she immediately sends it out right away. Good folk that Callie.
              My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• Originally posted by TiredIronGRB View Post

Looks great, I love that plane.
                Thanks TI
                My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• Here's my current desktop wallpaper...Feel free to download... :Cool:

Click image for larger version

Name:	skidoo.jpg
Views:	488
Size:	116.9 KB
ID:	60964
                  Attached Files
                  My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	23_Skidoo.jpg
Views:	447
Size:	156.9 KB
ID:	60968
                    Spun up and heading out.

TiredIron Aviation

Comment

• What would you give to get a ride in her? Oh man, I might be willing to lose a digit (toes not fingers obviously, lol)... :Silly:

Now that mine is Skidoo, I am going to have to go clean and drop the tanks. Yes? No? Thoughts one way or the other on the matter?
                      My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

What would you give to get a ride in her? Oh man, I might be willing to lose a digit (toes not fingers obviously, lol)... :Silly:

Now that mine is Skidoo, I am going to have to go clean and drop the tanks. Yes? No? Thoughts one way or the other on the matter?
                        I would leave them on personally. Or better yet, attach the pylons with the Freewing ordinance clips, so that the whole assembly is removable.

Click image for larger version

Name:	SkidooTakeoff.jpg
Views:	476
Size:	397.7 KB
ID:	60983

Comment

• Boy she does look sweet dirty... :bluetongue
                          My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpeg
Views:	480
Size:	70.4 KB
ID:	60987 Aros, nice work. Still need to do my guns. For now my verticals are staying green. I did my spinners in their two parts. Back plate yellow, paint spinner. It's a fun scheme and really easy. Callie is great.
                            Attached Files

Comment

What would you give to get a ride in her? Oh man, I might be willing to lose a digit (toes not fingers obviously, lol)... :Silly:

I think I peed a little when I got to sit in Glacier Girl...I think it was pee :)

I would "drop" the tanks.
                              TiredIron Aviation

Comment

• Yeah I removed the antenna since Skidoo doesn't rock one, so I may as well dump the tanks too...

Ryan that's right I forgot you made yours Skidoo as well...Looks great! Paint those tails though! :P
                                My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

Yeah I removed the antenna since Skidoo doesn't rock one, so I may as well dump the tanks too...

Ryan that's right I forgot you made yours Skidoo as well...Looks great! Paint those tails though! :P
                                  Your right, I need to. After I film the struts in action I'm going to silver up my hubs as well.

Comment

Yeah I removed the antenna since Skidoo doesn't rock one, so I may as well dump the tanks too... :P
                                    Awww..... c'mon Aros leave it dirty. I'll just bet there is a "dirty boy" in ya :Silly:

Warbird Charlie
                                    HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Originally posted by Ryan@Motion/ryramZ View Post

Your right, I need to. After I film the struts in action I'm going to silver up my hubs as well.
                                      Silvering up the hubs really makes a difference. I did the hot water trick to get the tires off and back on for paint.

Comment

• Looks awesome!
                                        TiredIron Aviation

Comment

• Looks good either way I think. Click image for larger version  Name:	20160511_211953.jpg Views:	1 Size:	58.0 KB ID:	61068Click image for larger version  Name:	20160517_141949.jpg Views:	1 Size:	74.1 KB ID:	61069Click image for larger version  Name:	20160521_111608.jpg Views:	1 Size:	55.6 KB ID:	61070 I started covering up the slots to streamline a bit then changed my mind, just tapered the posts a bit. I don't fly with the tanks on though.
                                          rc flyin addict

Comment

Working...
                                          X