Official FlightLine 1600mm B-25J Mitchell PNP Thread

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Aros
    replied
    Whoo hoo! Mine is destined to wait under the Xmas tree. DOH!

    Leave a comment:


  • Evan D
    replied
    Once FedX gets it you’ll get a proper delivery date. What you have now is generated from the Motion computer.

    Leave a comment:


  • Gilatrout
    replied
    Originally posted by Tom
    The B-25 will be arriving this afternoon around 2pm CST 😁. We will ship as many as possible before our last pickup of the day which is at 4pm CST. Any B-25 we don't get out today will ship tomorrow. B-25 parts are in this shipment as well. Once we ship out all the planes, it will take a few days to unbox/count all the B-25 parts and put them away. As soon as that is done, we will put all the B-25 parts in stock.
    So excited to get the shipment notice. The email says it will be delivered Jul 6. Wait a sec while I hop into my Time Machine to fetch it.

    thanks for the update

    Leave a comment:


  • desertdrifter7
    replied
    Woo Hoo. I just received my shipping notice and my bird is on the way. Thank you MotionRC. I am sure the wait will have been worth it.

    Leave a comment:


  • desertdrifter7
    replied
    Outstanding. The wait is over. Thank you for this good news.

    Leave a comment:


  • Spad Driver
    replied
    My Happy Dance Begins Tonight!.🎉🎆🍻 !...

    Leave a comment:


  • Tom
    replied
    The B-25 will be arriving this afternoon around 2pm CST 😁. We will ship as many as possible before our last pickup of the day which is at 4pm CST. Any B-25 we don't get out today will ship tomorrow. B-25 parts are in this shipment as well. Once we ship out all the planes, it will take a few days to unbox/count all the B-25 parts and put them away. As soon as that is done, we will put all the B-25 parts in stock.

    Leave a comment:


  • Elbee
    commented on 's reply
    And hopefully we from you. Best, LB

  • GWN Canuck
    replied
    Thanks for that Elbee, Glad to be part of such a well informed site. I'm sure I can learn much from the members. Greetings form the Great White North EH ! Cheers.

    Leave a comment:


  • Elbee
    replied
    Originally posted by GWN Canuck
    Thanks Evan D. New to this site. Mu have been before my time. Good to hear. Cheers.
    And Welcome to 'The Squawk", Sir. Glad to have you here, GC. Best, LB :partying_face:

    Leave a comment:


  • GWN Canuck
    replied
    Thanks Evan D. New to this site. Mu have been before my time. Good to hear. Cheers.

    Leave a comment:


  • Evan D
    replied
    He said a long time ago the parts are in this shipment too.

    Leave a comment:


  • GWN Canuck
    replied
    Will there be parts arriving with this shipment? If not any time line on availability of same?

    Leave a comment:


  • RCAZDES20
    replied
    Originally posted by Tom

    Yes, there are currently B-25 in this shipment which can be had. I anticipate open stock when it arrives though I don't expect that open stock to last more than a week or so after arrival.
    Thank you, I just ordered.

    Leave a comment:


  • Tom
    replied
    Originally posted by Evan D
    Weeks ago, maybe even a month, there was mention of a third shipment. What happened to that one?
    I tracked the third shipment. Looks like it will arrive a few days behind the first shipment. That means we "should" have a good amount of B-25 for a few weeks.

    Leave a comment:


  • Tom
    replied
    Originally posted by RCAZDES20

    Will there be any "unspoken for" B25's in this shipment that can be had if ordered today, or would I have to wait for next shipment?
    Yes, there are currently B-25 in this shipment which can be had. I anticipate open stock when it arrives though I don't expect that open stock to last more than a week or so after arrival.

    Leave a comment:


  • Gilatrout
    replied
    Here’s hoping the shipment is going to be a Milk Run

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2550.jpg
Views:	805
Size:	103.8 KB
ID:	387463

    Leave a comment:


  • Evan D
    replied
    Weeks ago, maybe even a month, there was mention of a third shipment. What happened to that one?

    Leave a comment:


  • RCAZDES20
    replied
    "Also, I have a B-25 ETA update. I can't decide if it is good news or bad news at this point. As of 9/26 - This shipment of B-25s is currently on a train arriving this Saturday. We are expecting these to arrive at Motion RC on Monday. If they arrive early, we will ship them Monday. If they arrive late Monday, we will ship them Tuesday."

    Will there be any "unspoken for" B25's in this shipment that can be had if ordered today, or would I have to wait for next shipment?

    Leave a comment:


  • RCAZDES20
    replied
    Originally posted by Tom
    In reference to some of the posts above about paint - we do have some Freewing paints. Here is the link: https://www.motionrc.com/collections...B0%5D=Freewing
    We have every color offered by Freewing. I asked them to add other colors and they are adding a silver color which is used on the P-38/B-24. This is all I can get Freewing to bottle right now. I get the feeling it is a real pain for them to do this but they have not come out and directly stated this...

    Also, I have a B-25 ETA update. I can't decide if it is good news or bad news at this point. As of 9/26 - This shipment of B-25s is currently on a train arriving this Saturday. We are expecting these to arrive at Motion RC on Monday. If they arrive early, we will ship them Monday. If they arrive late Monday, we will ship them Tuesday. ​​
    Last edited by RCAZDES20; Sep 27, 2023, 07:57 AM. Reason: too quick on keys... Will there be any available B25s in this order that are "unspoken for" that can be had if ordered today?

    Leave a comment:

Working...