First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

•  

Comment

• Originally posted by Beeg View Post
      Finally finished the F7F air tanker. This scheme represents N7235C , BuNo 80425, Air Tanker E64 operated by TBM, Inc. in it's late 70's.early 80's paint scheme operating primarily out of California. This aircraft is now registered as N909TC in Seattle, Wa.
      Gorgeous!!!
      TiredIron Aviation
      Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• MAKE WAY FOR THE NAVY

I couldn't wait any longer for the main gear upgrade struts to get back into stock before I unveiled the only F7F-2D drone controller Navy livery.(as far as I know shown on the Squawk or RCG)
        Modeled after this bird from VU-4:
        Click image for larger version

Name:	F7F-2D.png
Views:	639
Size:	64.4 KB
ID:	58858

For those that want to see all the pics, please go over to my "Warbirds Hangar" thread for my latest mod addition.

Anxiously awaiting the nose antenna from the RC GEEK.

Name:	F7F-2Da.JPG
Views:	1435
Size:	115.4 KB
ID:	58857
        Warbird Charlie
        HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• That is freak'n awesome !!!!! Really, really, really nice job !!

Comment

• That is a outstanding replication Warbird. Beautiful job!!

Roy B.

Comment

• Very nice!!!
              TiredIron Aviation
              Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• Beeg and Charlie, those are some great schemes! I need to browse back a few more pages to see what else I missed from the other guys here but well done on your custom paint schemes. Like our Freewing 80mm MiG-21, I'm happy to see the F7F in so many different colors schemes and configurations.
                Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• Excellent work Charlie!

Comment

• Originally posted by Beeg View Post
                    Excellent work Charlie!
                    Same to you Beeg..............being a Navy vet I just had to support with a more lively livery. And thanx Alpha ...........Imagine what I can do with a Bronco !!! ;)
                    Thanx TI.........you know what I'm waiting for HAAAAAA
                    And Phatbob & Boomer, your thoughts are well appreciated too.
                    Warbird Charlie
                    HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• I'm really surprised someone hasn't done an all silver "La Patrona" my now... Or at least posted one here or at RCG,

Comment

• FREAKIN' AWESOME CB!!!
                        All I could do to hold back and not say anything until you posted, but WOW, now that I see it, its just outstanding!!!!
                        Once more Warbird Charlie kicks some major butt!
                        La Patron eh, stand by......................

Grossman56
                        Team Gross!

Comment

• Thanx Dan...............Lon will definitely be able see me out in front of his 38 @ NEFI ;) :p
                          Warbird Charlie

Comment

• Wow guys, simply wow!

Comment

• Hello Pilots! I'm new here on Hobby Squawk and I would have to say the talent here is outstanding! Awesome job the Navy scheme Charlie!

Comment

• Helmsman.............welcome to the Squawk and thanx for the accolade ;)
                                Warbird Charlie

Comment

• Hey Helmsman52, welcome to Hobby Squawk glad to have you aboard!!

A lot of great guys here and lots of info so hope you take full advantage if it!!
                                  Minnesota eh! Start thinking of coming out to Nefi!

Grossman56
                                  Team Gross!

Comment

• Originally posted by OV10 View Post
                                    MAKE WAY FOR THE NAVY

I couldn't wait any longer for the main gear upgrade struts to get back into stock before I unveiled the only F7F-2D drone controller Navy livery.(as far as I know shown on the Squawk or RCG)
                                    Modeled after this bird from VU-4:

Name:	F7F-2D.png
Views:	639
Size:	64.4 KB
ID:	58858

For those that want to see all the pics, please go over to my "Warbirds Hangar" thread for my latest mod addition.

Anxiously awaiting the nose antenna from the RC GEEK.

Name:	F7F-2Da.JPG
Views:	1435
Size:	115.4 KB
ID:	58857
                                    Nice Charlie! Looking forward to seeing this one in the air. Definately will be easier to see.

Comment

• That's very cool!

Comment

• Hi, was checking the specs for this plane and there is not much information given as to the ESC units that come with this plane. Do the stock ESC's have a BEC built in to them, if so what is the rating? If not does this plane need a BEC unit, if so what are most people using.

With all the servo units on this plane would not want to risk any brown outs/overloads that might cause the receiver to malfunction.

Comment

• They are 60 amp with a 5 amp BEC on board. Capable of 3-6s per the sticker. However with the motors on board 4s is what the system is rated stock with the given motors and props. This is what I seen inside the p38, this uses the same power system. https://www.motionrc.com/products/fr...-brushless-esc

Comment

Working...
                                          X