X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Twowingtj View Post
    Now see, this is what you get when planes are designed for modelers, by modelers:Cool:. I heard or saw mentioned, an optional functional nose gear strut. Are there going to be upgrades for the mains as well, or does it set too low for that?
    Cmon TJ......must of glazed over that. Last paragraph in post#1........Yes
    Warbird Charlie
    HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

I'd been planning to get a 91" Phoenix A-26, sometime in the next few months. I've never been much of bomber fan, bigger than the B-25 or B-26. The more I look at this plane, though, the more i want it. With the power that it seems to have in the promo video, I'm thinking that tying the left and right motors into separate channels, for differential thrust, could make for some very interesting non-scale flying. :Cool:
      ---
      Warbirder

Comment

HML776, welcome to Hobby Squawk! And thank you to your father for his service to our nation! Strawberry Bitch and Sandman are my personal favorites; I'll be modeling one of those, eventually. My bench is also somewhat full...
        Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

Originally posted by Regatoni5 View Post

so thats a "you're in?"
          Strong possibility...............Tigercat vert and horiz stab look to be a good starting point
          Warbird Charlie
          HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

If someone has not asked about the wheel size already, here it is.
            Wheel sizes are as follows:

Mains: 80mm diameter x 25mm width (about 3.15" x 1")
            Nose: 65mm diameter x 18mm width (2.56" x .71")

Comment

WAHOO! SWEET GOOGLY MOOGLY! I'm in, pre-ordered the green. Thank you Motion RC and Callie Graphics for doing justice and honor to so many who flew aboard these awesome machines. :Cool: Can't wait for January.

Comment

Ordered
                AMA 424553

Comment

Originally posted by RRHandy View Post
                  Ordered
                  How many bombers does this make for you now? Looks like this one can be done up as nicely as your B-25s.
                  ---
                  Warbirder

Comment

I saw this link in another forum, 7 pages of B-24 liveries.
                    Aircraft illustration - side views, combat paintings and civil aircraft promotional / publishing work. Prints can be ordered directly from this site or commissions can be taken.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxotnik View Post

How many bombers does this make for you now? Looks like this one can be done up as nicely as your B-25s.
                      You can never have too many bombers ;)
                      TiredIron Aviation
                      Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

Going to be ordering! My Pop flew 39 combat missions in a 24. He was credited for 51. Some of the hardest and longest missions, Counted as two missions. The 725th flew from Castelluccia airbase in Italy. Pop was a side gunner and assistant engineer. I'll have to send my info to Callies, as it will have to look like his ship. 15th AAC. 451st BG. 725th squadron. We lost Pop two years ago this January! I'm really looking forward to this one.

Jim.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxotnik View Post

4 built, one in the box and talking about getting two ESM B-25's in May, as TI said, never to many. :Silly::);)
                          AMA 424553

Comment

Can't wait to see what else is requested! So many great possibilities with this one! Here is one more we just posted by request....Cocktail Hour!
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	b-24 cocktail hour.jpg
Views:	1020
Size:	59.9 KB
ID:	104882

Comment

Awesome Callie! Cocktail Hour looks great!

Comment

Just finished listening to the podcast. It's a long one but really enjoyed hearing Alpha's heart and passion for what he does for us all. Thank you sir! The efforts of you and your team are greatly appreciated. I have been dealing with a touch of what I can only describe as the "modellers blues" but hearing that podcast has given me a fresh wind in my sails so to speak. I have so much I want to do with the hobby that sometimes it becomes a bit overwhelming to simply prioritize. New projects to build, planes to fix, projects to finish, helping others, work, family, winter coming on, etc...going to take it one step at a time.

Comment

Ordered! I want to see if we can figure out a way to make scale BB doors (or something approximating it), the plane had four of them that opened like garage doors on tracks.
                                  Marc flies FW & FL: AL37, MiG-29, T45,F4, A4, A10, F104 70 and 90, P38, Dauntless SBD, Corsair, B17, B24, B26 & P61, Lipp.P19, ME262, Komets, Vampire, SeaVixen, FMS Tigercat, FOX Glider & Radian XL.

Rabid Models foamies, including my 8' B17 & 9' B36... and my Mud Ducks! www.rabidmodels.com

Comment

I signed up for ten minutes or something, but Chris and Andre were so great, that we ended up talking for 3 hours. Go figure!

If you guys like additional content like these podcasts, we'll do more in the future.

Steve, head down, put your shoulder to the wheel, and push. Blitz your blues with some pumpkin pie, a nap, and then get back to that workbench! We need you to light the modder's way.
                                    Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha.MotionRC View Post
                                      I signed up for ten minutes or something, but Chris and Andre were so great, that we ended up talking for 3 hours. Go figure!

If you guys like additional content like these podcasts, we'll do more in the future.

Steve, head down, put your shoulder to the wheel, and push. Blitz your blues with some pumpkin pie, a nap, and then get back to that workbench! We need you to light the modder's way.
                                      By all means, please do more of them as time permits. Thanks for the encouragement. Too many irons in the fire is my big problem at the moment so I am going to get them prioritized. Hope to get a little flying in over the Holidays as well. By the way, Happy Thanks Giving!

Comment

Just finished the podcast and really enjoyed listening to Alpha go over the process and hear his stories from inside the industry. Thanks Alpha!

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha.MotionRC View Post

You should have figured that out after our first chat. :)
                                          Intagram, YouTube, RCAfterhours

Comment

Working...
                                          X