Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm interested on the files

Comment

• I fired off an email to Callie today, hopefully she can work her magic and make the dream a reality. I'm pretty pumped about this. I've gotta figure out what i'm going to use for the APS-15 Radome to fit in the ball turret position. The aircrew doing these missions definitely did not get the recognition they deserve.

Comment

• Originally posted by Regatoni5 View Post
        I fired off an email to Callie today, hopefully she can work her magic and make the dream a reality. I'm pretty pumped about this. I've gotta figure out what i'm going to use for the APS-15 Radome to fit in the ball turret position. The aircrew doing these missions definitely did not get the recognition they deserve.

http://www.clubhyper.com/reference/calvertncokejh_1.htm
        She'll knock that out in no time.
        TiredIron Aviation
        Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• One of Jimmy Stewart's B-24s, for anyone who is interested.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	40.0 KB
ID:	106019 Another simple scheme.

Mike
            \"When Inverted Down Is Up And Up Is Expensive\"

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	
Size:	38.0 KB
ID:	106022
              Originally posted by Regatoni5 View Post
              I fired off an email to Callie today, hopefully she can work her magic and make the dream a reality. I'm pretty pumped about this. I've gotta figure out what i'm going to use for the APS-15 Radome to fit in the ball turret position. The aircrew doing these missions definitely did not get the recognition they deserve.

http://www.clubhyper.com/reference/calvertncokejh_1.htm
              That scheme is really growing on me. If I ever get my SkyShark Avenger finished that North Atlantic scheme was my choice.

Mike
              \"When Inverted Down Is Up And Up Is Expensive\"

Comment

• [QUOTE=Veltro;n106002]One of Jimmy Stewart's B-24s, for anyone who is interested.

The picture didn't come thru on this side.... :(

Comment

• This maybe?

Pat

Comment

• I've already sent an e-mail to Callie to see if she can do this one. I love Jimmy Stewart and many of his movies.

Comment

• I'll post photos of the assembled and painted 3DPUP sets later this week. For now, here are clearer photos of two of the Sets, clearer than what I posted yesterday. Keep in mind, the turret apparatus fits in the existing turret (see my finger for size comparison to get a sense of the fine detail on these Sets).

Click image for larger version

Name:	_MG_2907.jpg
Views:	778
Size:	50.7 KB
ID:	106056Click image for larger version

Name:	_MG_2891.jpg
Views:	711
Size:	91.1 KB
ID:	106058

Name:	IMG_20171124_155433.jpg
Views:	736
Size:	51.8 KB
ID:	106057
                      Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeT View Post

Name:	

That scheme is really growing on me. If I ever get my SkyShark Avenger finished that North Atlantic scheme was my choice.

Mike
                        that scheme is growing on me as well. I was looking into the dark blue scheme of PB4Y2 but the 1 would be easier and is easier on the eyes

Comment

• Let me try this again.

First two attachments are for Male Call, which was flown by Jimmy Stewart. dkalwishky - You may want to forward the second attachment to Callie. She will find it very useful.

The last two attachment are for Nine Yanks and a Jerk, which was also flown by Jimmy Stewart earlier in the war.

Comment

• Alpha,

Any chance of you doing an ERCO 250SH-3 bow turret while you're cranking out all these beautiful upgrade sets?

The turret was carried on late model PB4Y-1 Liberators and most all PB4Y-2 Privateers.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeT View Post

Name:	

Mike
                              that scheme is growing on me as well. I was looking into the dark blue scheme of PB4Y2 but the 1 would be easier and is easier on the eyes

Comment

• Originally posted by crxmanpat View Post
                                This maybe?

I just sent Callie $25 for this livery. I imagine it'll be up on her website soon.

Comment

• I ordered the B-24... I checked the status today and it says.... Your order has been canceled

Your order was canceled on November 27. ....

Is that normal for Pre-orders? I have ordered several items through out the years from MotionRC... Just haven't done a pre order.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted7rns View Post
                                    I ordered the B-24... I checked the status today and it says.... Your order has been canceled

Your order was canceled on November 27. ....

Is that normal for Pre-orders? I have ordered several items through out the years from MotionRC... Just haven't done a pre order.
                                    Check to see if you payment failed.

Comment

• I just checked my credit card and it is charged. I'll call MotionRC tomorrow and see what the problem is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted7rns View Post
                                        I just checked my credit card and it is charged. I'll call MotionRC tomorrow and see what the problem is.
                                        I'm sure they will straighten it out for you.
                                        TiredIron Aviation
                                        Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• Originally posted by TiredIronGRB View Post

I'm sure they will straighten it out for you.
                                          Yeah.... they are great, I'm sure they will.

Comment

Working...
                                          X