Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The adapter looks like an easy solution are they sold by Motion? I had sent Callie an email about Lady be Good came back to this site and I see it posted.

Comment

• Yup, you can get it from Motion.
      6cm adapter allows you to connect a battery with a T-Connector to an ESC with a XT60 connector - ADMXT60FTCONNM

Comment

• Originally posted by dkalwishky View Post
        Yup, you can get it from Motion.
        Thank you looks like I am on the waiting list but living in Western New York flying season doesn't start until at least May so I've got time to wait.

Comment

• I have those adaptors but I went ahead and ordered two new 4000mah 4S's with Xt 60's Didn't want any bad juju. I've been chided for using two-way adaptors before.

What motion does not sell are the in-line XT-60 adaptors with the JST connector for Mr. RC Sound. They sell the Deans version of these but since the esc's come with XT-60's, anyone planning on adding sound will need these, You need one for the 4.1 board and if you'll be using the separate amplifier, you'll need another.

Buddyrc also has them.
          Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39
          Out of Service: 80mm Mig-21,64mm F-35, 64mm F/A-18
          I Want: 80mm A-4, twin 80mm F4J Phantom

Comment

• I haven't used a deans plug battery in years! And since getting into fpv, I bought alot of jst pig tails to hook up my video transmitters. Really improved my soldering game. But for folks that don't want to mess with soldering. Having those adapters are a good way to go.

Comment

• For those wanting to use a 2" nose wheel here's a comparison between the stock A-10 type wheel and a 2.25" wheel from a LX B-25, as you can see the smaller wheel leaves a gap between it and the fuselage and would require shortening the strut which really isn't a good option as it would lower the plane even more. I think they designed it with a good mixture of scale appearance and practical usage in mind.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20171208_230714800_iOS.jpg
Views:	860
Size:	130.3 KB
ID:	107795

Click image for larger version

Name:	20171208_230940343_iOS.jpg
Views:	858
Size:	122.6 KB
ID:	107796
              TiredIron Aviation
              Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• Here's a short video on the turret and interior details.

TiredIron Aviation

Comment

• I take the cameras aren't being transmitted to the ground. You have an on board dvr?

Comment

• They transmit to ground and are recorded on goggles...you can also watch on the big screen in the hangar.
                    TiredIron Aviation

Comment

• Nice!

Comment

• Just to let you guys know, the revised manual for the B-24 is posted if you would rather read the 'translated' versionLOL

Grossman56
                        Team Gross!

Comment

• Originally posted by Grossman56 View Post
                          Just to let you guys know, the revised manual for the B-24 is posted if you would rather read the 'translated' versionLOL

Grossman56
                          Are you sure?

Comment

• The downloaded manual now reads V2. Thanks for your hard work G-man! :Cool:

Comment

• Originally posted by TiredIronGRB View Post
                              Here's a short video on the turret and interior details.

Where did you get your turret Gunner?

Comment

• Originally posted by dahawk View Post
                                Awesome ! Thanks for posting.

Gathering all my goodies in advance :

- Admiral 10 ch RX with Sat- never know when I'll add Bombay doors, moving turrets, etc.
                                - Mr. RC Sound amp and bass speaker for 4.1- Gotta have sound
                                - Multi-engine chip
                                - (2) in line XT60 plugs w/ JST for 4.1 & amp
                                - Pair of Admiral 4S 4000's
                                - Callie Graphics 93rd Bombardment Group 409th Bomb Squadron, 8th Air Force ( Dad's group)
                                - Not yet sure about lights

I'll be ready to pounce on this one when she gets here.

Hawk
                                I've considered lights as well, but all the photos I'm coming across I can't be sure if or where the were lights on the plane. Can anyone shed light on this? :Smug:

Comment

• Originally posted by Ryan@Motion/ryramZ View Post

Are you sure?
                                  Yep, at least that's what Aros and James told me.

Grossman56
                                  Team Gross!

Comment

• Originally posted by TiredIronGRB View Post
                                    They transmit to ground and are recorded on goggles...you can also watch on the big screen in the hangar.
                                    Sorry, not trying to hijack the thread, what equipment are you using to do this?.....would like to be able to transmit to my phone.

I 2nd the request on the where did the turret gunner come from? Really nice job, TiredIron!

Comment

• Originally posted by Grossman56 View Post

Yep, at least that's what Aros and James told me.

Grossman56
                                      Check your pm.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gilatrout View Post

Where did you get your turret Gunner?

It's a 21st Century 1/18 Scale P-51 Pilot figure, hard to find nowadays and expensive when you do find them.

Originally posted by Timbee View Post

Sorry, not trying to hijack the thread, what equipment are you using to do this?.....would like to be able to transmit to my phone.

I 2nd the request on the where did the turret gunner come from? Really nice job, TiredIron!
                                        It's just a cheap FPV receiver with RCA video out.
                                        TiredIron Aviation

Comment

• Got it Ryan, and it's fixed and in Todd's hands, thanks!

Grossman56
                                          Team Gross!

Comment

Working...
                                          X