• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm still working on the wheels
    TiredIron Aviation
    Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• Hello all,
      The B-24's 3DPUP Zip file is too large to fit on the forum. So, we'll be posting it online for download there. In the meantime, PM me your email addresses and I'll forward them to you directly.
      Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• Originally posted by TiredIronGRB View Post
        I'm still working on the wheels
        Appreciate your efforts!

Comment

• Has anyone worked out a working bomb bay door method? That is high on my wish list when the model arrives.

Comment

• Thanks Alpha

Will do.

The bombay doors on the full scale are very cool. Look like they ride up and down on a set of built-in ways formed to follow the curvature. They don’t just swing open like a set of gear doors.
            Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39
            Out of Service: 80mm Mig-21,64mm F-35, 64mm F/A-18
            I Want: 80mm A-4, twin 80mm F4J Phantom

Comment

• Alpha.....is there any projection of the cost for printed items from Motion ?

Woody

Comment

• Ok guys Alpha sent me the B-24 3D files and I hosted them on my Google drive, here's the link to the complete set, there's a folder with individual files and a zip file containing all the files.
                TiredIron Aviation

Comment

• Hey TI, I'm getting the following error from that link, "Sorry, an error has occurred."

Comment

• Originally posted by Prowler901 View Post
                    Hey TI, I'm getting the following error from that link, "Sorry, an error has occurred."
                    Yeah, I think Onedrive is having some issues.
                    TiredIron Aviation

Comment

• It's down for all of North America and Europe.
                      TiredIron Aviation

Comment

• Hmmm... go figure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prowler901 View Post
                          Hey TI, I'm getting the following error from that link, "Sorry, an error has occurred."
                          The demand for the B-24 files broke it! LOL

Comment

• TI,

try Box.com or Dropbox
                            Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39

Comment

• It's just a temporary thing should be fixed any time now.
                              TiredIron Aviation

Comment

• That would be awesome!

Comment

• Link to the 3D files is fixed.
                                  TiredIron Aviation

Comment

• Cool beans. What would be a reasonable amount to have these printed?

Have a friend with a 3D printer and I know he will not want to charge me but I want to pay him anyway.

Comment

• Not sure, maybe $30
                                      TiredIron Aviation

Comment

• Thanks for the upload TI! :Cool:

Comment

• Originally posted by dahawk View Post
                                          [SIZE=14px]I now almost regret ordering the Olive Drab version. For truer scale fidelity, might have been better to go with the silver edition and repaint the entire plane olive drab. There really wasn't a two tone wavy gray camo look covering the underside. The early D models were 100% olive drab and didn't have red painted cowls either. I think the Collins Foundation added this. The red and white v-stab marking while it looks nice is also not representative of the true full scale B-24's that came out of Consolidated's San Diego or Willow Run(Ford) Plants . The large letter was the RCL or Radio call letter . The bar was placed over the letter not under the letter as shown on Witchcraft. I believe Consolidated's Ft. Worth plant, the 1 mile long USAF owned plant 4 that evolved from Consolidated to Convair to General Dynamics to Lockheed Martin making today's F-35’s and F-16's came on line with the B-24 in 1943
                                          -Hawk

I beg to differ about that there wasn't a Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	72.9 KB ID:	109317 wavy gray camo underside. See the attached photo of Witchcraft somewhere around 110 - 120 bombing missions.

Mark

Comment

Working...
                                          X