X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great ! Thanks!
    Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39
    Out of Service: 80mm Mig-21,64mm F-35, 64mm F/A-18
    I Want: 80mm A-4, twin 80mm F4J Phantom

Comment

• We've had a handful of requests, so here it is, nomenclature markings for the B-24!

Custom Graphics for your R/C Models! Choose from stock sets or request a quote for a custom scheme.

Click image for larger version

Name:	b-24 nomenclature.jpg
Views:	843
Size:	118.5 KB
ID:	106259
      Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by RRHandy View Post
        I would rather have the extra power, fly half throttle and fly longer then to fly with scale power and not have it when I need it. R. :)
        There is no RC pilot who would accept true to scale power:weight.
        NONE. Not even the most nit-picky about wanting people to fly in a scale manner.

Few will accept even 0.8:1 power:weight in an RC model and that is close to twice the power to weight of the fully loaded bombers.
        FF gliders and rubber power since 1966, CL 1970-1990, RC since 1975.

current planes from 1/2 oz to 22 lbs

Comment

• Callie, sent a PM.

Jim

Comment

• Been working on Witchcraft some more, this is one fantastic model, if it flies half as good as it looks it will be my new go-to plane.

Name:	20171130_005019007_iOS.jpg
Views:	1053
Size:	108.3 KB
ID:	106267

Name:	20171130_010813786_iOS.jpg
Views:	1013
Size:	106.8 KB
ID:	106266

Name:	20171130_010901117_iOS.jpg
Views:	1047
Size:	151.6 KB
ID:	106268
            TiredIron Aviation
            Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• Looks amazing George. I bet it is a beast.

Comment

• Originally posted by xviper View Post
                Same here. The way I look at it, fly it the way you want. Nobody is pointing a gun to anyone's head to make them fly it at "1200mph". You have restraint, don't you. It's only ridiculous if that's what it is to you. You show off your scale bomber your way and I'll show mine my way. My Dynam B-26 does rolls and loops and flies inverted. The crowd loves it. I love it.
                Come on guys, I did agree that extra power is good to have. And sure, I know its lots of fun to go fast and hot dog - nothing's wrong with that but you can't say it's "scale flying'. Except for some models...
                I love lighting up the rocket on my Durafly Komet and take it vertical at 70 mph! (about 800mph scale). Like XViper said, the crowd loves it!

I just enjoy the challenge to fly warbird models as realistically as I can. Flat takeoffs, smooth turns.... It makes an impression on people, it no longer looks like a toy. Longer flight times are a bonus.

TiredIron, your pics are terrific. What a great-looking plane. Its going to be really difficult to wait all the way until January to get mine! I know we'll all be anticipating your first flights!
                Marc flies FW & FL: AL37, MiG-29, T45,F4, A4, A10, F104 70 and 90, P38, Dauntless SBD, Corsair, B17, B24, B26 & P61, Lipp.P19, ME262, Komets, Vampire, SeaVixen, FMS Tigercat, FOX Glider & Radian XL.

Rabid Models foamies, including my 8' B17 & 9' B36... and my Mud Ducks! www.rabidmodels.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Callie Graphics View Post
                  Three new sets have just been added! I'm also currently working on a nomenclature set. I should have that available by the end of the week.

Below are our current offerings for this plane.Not sure what scale your model is?  Check out our Scale Help page to find out.  If your scale isn't listed, no worries!  We are always happy to make up a smaller/larger scale or an in-between size.  Contact Us for a price.

Name:	B-24 MALE CALL.jpg
Views:	1047
Size:	67.5 KB
ID:	106216Click image for larger version

Name:	b-24 miss judy.jpg
Views:	991
Size:	55.4 KB
ID:	106217Click image for larger version

Name:	b-24 sagitarius.jpg
Views:	925
Size:	60.6 KB
ID:	106218
                  You're the best!!! Thank you for being YOU!!!!!! Merry Christmas to you and your family! Jerry

Comment

• Does anyone have the location where the stencil nomenclature markings for the B-24 goes?

Comment

• Originally posted by ruffneckx1 View Post
                      Ok........................I'm in. :) :)

Woody
                      Woody, I am sure you will work your usual magic on this one too! :)

Bob

Comment

• :Cool:

Woody

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted7rns View Post
                          Does anyone have the location where the stencil nomenclature markings for the B-24 goes?
                          I also would like to know! We haven't seen what decal sheets are coming with the B-24 other that the two completed models. I wonder if any nomenclature decals will come with the B-24 kit like the P-38 kit had?

Mark

Comment

• I'm working on a placement sheet for the nomenclature! I hope to have it done soon!

Comment

• This one might look familiar!

Click image for larger version  Name:	b-24 witchcraft.jpg Views:	1 Size:	62.1 KB ID:	106366

For anyone that might like to do their B-24 up as a PB4Y-1, here is Calvert 'N Coke!

Name:	b-24 calvert n coke.jpg
Views:	745
Size:	66.0 KB
ID:	106367

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	167.7 KB
ID:	106382
                                Found this online for those of us doing the Witchcraft livery.

Mark

Comment

• Here is more information on Witchcraft B-24.

Mark

Comment

• I've seen artist renderings that show the left outboard engine cowl painted silver instead of red like the others, but all the actual photos I could find were only B&W. Although it does appear to be that way in the photos too. Anyone know for sure?
                                    Pat

Comment

• There is a decal sheet of this aircraft describing the natural metal cowling. The decal sheets for plastic modeling are pretty well researched. I used them a lot for my references. If you Google B-24 decals Witchcraft it'll show up, I'm sure. Don't have a link, sorry.

Originally posted by crxmanpat View Post
                                      I've seen artist renderings that show the left outboard engine cowl painted silver instead of red like the others, but all the actual photos I could find were only B&W. Although it does appear to be that way in the photos too. Anyone know for sure?

Comment

• Originally posted by crxmanpat View Post
                                        I've seen artist renderings that show the left outboard engine cowl painted silver instead of red like the others, but all the actual photos I could find were only B&W. Although it does appear to be that way in the photos too. Anyone know for sure?
                                        Pat........Had to go look and see what branch you served with in the Military Branch Survey.
                                        Knew you weren't Navy cause they taught us left is Port and right is Starboard. LOL
                                        Warbird Charlie
                                        HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• whats up with the big boxie window frame on the side of the nose?
                                          www.TSHobbies.com
                                          Hobby Paint racks and acrylic display stands for collectibles.

Comment

Working...
                                          X