X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fuchstraumer View Post

Takom actually does produce a 1/16 Panzer 1 kit! They've been doing a bunch of tankettes and the like lately. It's still quite a bit of work to get the 1/16 static kit into running condition, and you do need a decent workshop or access to to someone who has made some of the conversion parts for ya, but it seems doable.

All this talk makes me wish that a house with garage wasn't so out of reach for someone my age (even working the job I do, where I'm QUITE spoiled!). A small CNC machine and lathe could really give me the ability to take all my half-finished projects to the next level of being half-finished and too big in scope....
    I saw the Takom kits, and was wondering if they could be converted. Probably a lot of work, but it opens up opportunities for some cool tanks.

Don't get me started on the cost of buying a house. Here in the Netherlands buying a house has become REDICULOUS and super frustrating. Too few houses and too many people wanting to move made the prices skyrocket. Me and my g/f are looking to move from our rental apartment to a proper house as we speak, but so far get outbid by people who clearly have too much money on their hands. Once we do get a house I'm going to build a proper hobby room, and preferably also a hobby garage. /rant

Comment

• I’d forgotten about Takom. I wonder how the Heng Long 1:30 scale tank mechanisms would fit. Oh great, another future project! 🙄
      Twenty six tanks, and not done yet!

Comment

Working...
      X