X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by keilau View Post

My TD tank comes the servos. They are connected to CH1 and CH2 (not the CN's) on the receiver MB. I have checked that they work properly. These are stock features as received.

The TD design seems to be still evolving because on my TD Instruction Manual, the CH1 and CH2 port are listed, but not shown in the corresponding picture.

Tomorrow, I will take a picture of the MB in my tank and post it side by side with the manual picture of the receiver motherboard.
    I look forward to it. So far the two I have and others I have seen the mantle is not set up from the factory for proper reward recoil so I would be interested in seeing what changes were made to yours.

The mix of NOT LISTED features keep growing...LOL It's a good thing but a head scratcher at the same time.

Comment

• An overly euphuistic Tongde owner made a huge mistake. NO, my tank does not come with servos. The receiver has servo ports, but they are not connected. I mistaken some other wires as servo connection. Yes, there are potential upgrades, but may be expensive.

Comment

• My M60A3 did not come with servos either or even recoil so it may be a running change.

Comment

An overly euphuistic Tongde owner made a huge mistake. NO, my tank does not come with servos. The receiver has servo ports, but they are not connected. I mistaken some other wires as servo connection. Yes, there are potential upgrades, but may be expensive.
          With all the different modifications being tested from the factory it would not have surprised me. I was kinda hoping yours had servos

Comment

• Originally posted by tank_me View Post
            My M60A3 did not come with servos either or even recoil so it may be a running change.
            I made a huge error in my earlier reporting. My TD M60A1 has no servo and no recoil too.

I have been considering adding a servo metal barrel to my old Pershing. The 2005 BB stopped working a while ago. But the cost of TK-7.1 or TK-6.1S MB is holding me back. I may swap the TK-6.0S on the Pershing with the TDC-X MB to see how I like it. Then, I can add a new working BB with barrel recoil to the Pershing.

I will rather have no recoil than the ridiculous tank shaking recoil.

Comment

• Overly anxious M60 buyer might have pulled trigger on my purchase too soon. I have a feeling I might have made a huge mistake when ordering my M60. I bought it iff of Amazon. It saud the seller was from Canda. I have noticed that a Canadian supplier had been mentioned so I hit Check-out. Well after seeing some other posts on Hobby Squawk I thought I better check what I purchased. I paid $369 for a Topoo 1/16 M60A3 rc tank. The seller was Joy-Seed Store Front and a 2.8 rating. There were several post on the review wondering where the heck there orders were. One customer had purchsed someting in early March and hadn't received it yet. The post was yesterday. I think I not only way overpaid, I think I might be in for a long wait not mentioning when and if I receive my M60 it will more than likely be old stock,with the okd terrible packaging and busted up all to hell. I trued to canel but it has already "shipped" (right) so if I don't wanted or it arrives messed up I'll need to file clain and try to send it back. I just got caught up in the M60 frenzy I guess. I always wanted one, but I should have just waited and took the time to research the seller as much as I wa reaching what all of you have doing so when the tank shows up I'll be able tweek it. Dumb Grandpa. I guess I'll just have to wait and see what shows up, if it does...

Comment

• Originally posted by Grandpa53 View Post
                Overly anxious M60 buyer might have pulled trigger on my purchase too soon. I have a feeling I might have made a huge mistake when ordering my M60. I bought it iff of Amazon. It saud the seller was from Canda. I have noticed that a Canadian supplier had been mentioned so I hit Check-out. Well after seeing some other posts on Hobby Squawk I thought I better check what I purchased. I paid $369 for a Topoo 1/16 M60A3 rc tank. The seller was Joy-Seed Store Front and a 2.8 rating. There were several post on the review wondering where the heck there orders were. One customer had purchsed someting in early March and hadn't received it yet. The post was yesterday. I think I not only way overpaid, I think I might be in for a long wait not mentioning when and if I receive my M60 it will more than likely be old stock,with the okd terrible packaging and busted up all to hell. I trued to canel but it has already "shipped" (right) so if I don't wanted or it arrives messed up I'll need to file clain and try to send it back. I just got caught up in the M60 frenzy I guess. I always wanted one, but I should have just waited and took the time to research the seller as much as I wa reaching what all of you have doing so when the tank shows up I'll be able tweek it. Dumb Grandpa. I guess I'll just have to wait and see what shows up, if it does...
                If they claim to have shipped, but refuse to provide tracking (after a few days). You may be able to get Amazon to help cancel the order. For the moment, if you want a M60, DKLMRC.com may be your surest bid. But, just prepared that their air flight is NOT fast either.

For what they charged you, they should be able to ship DHL or other fast air flight service. The key is whether they provide a tracking number in a timely manner. If you don't get tracking after a week, I will contact Amazon for help to cancel.

Comment

• No such think as an old board in the M60 at this point. The tank is brand new. For the price you said you paid, you aren't overpaying. More than likely the company is drop shipping from China. If it's an Amazon vendor, Amazon will make it right if you cancel the order. Get on the chat function for Amazon and have them call you.

How do I contact Amazon's customer service?

To chat with a customer service representative, visit Contact Us, select Something else then select I need more help. If you need help over the phone, select Request a phone call from the customer service chat.

Comment

• Amazon- 888-280-4331

Comment

• Grandpa53: The pictures on Amazon appear to be the Tongde tank. They even show TD's centurion. As R99 said, they're probably having it shipped directly to you from China, they're just the "seller". Another seller, HMNY shows the same thing, and there is a Tongde transmitter in one of the photos. Also as R99 said, there is no old stock, the tank was only released in February. The "old packaging", which is I'm sure still used, is just a more fragile type of foam, not like what Heng Long's newer tanks come in. The "new packaging" is only mentioned as what the factory was "going to do". So the good news is that it's probably the tank you want. It could make it intact! The bad news is that it may be on a boat in somewhere in the Pacific. If one were to buy one now 5/14, they list 6/5-6/27 as delivery. So 4 to 7 weeks, about the time it takes a container ship to get here from China. Coincidence?
                      Twenty six tanks, and not done yet!

Comment

• I ordered the Tongde metal gearbox and other parts from DKLMRC. They did not get the shipment out of Hong Kong after one month. Is it typical of them?

I paid more for the shipping than for the parts. DKLM said that they are shipping Hong Kong Post. For the rate, I expect it to be by air parcel, not sea service. Hopefully!

Comment

• It's all brand new stuff. It can only be shipped when DKLM gets them.

While looking into G53's issue, I'm seeing a bunch of Amazon storefronts selling the green M60A3 under their own "brand names", but they all look like Tongde. Best price I saw was $319 with free shipping! Same for the Centurion. Extended delivery dates, but still...

Comment

I ordered the Tongde metal gearbox and other parts from DKLMRC. They did not get the shipment out of Hong Kong after one month. Is it typical of them?

I paid more for the shipping than for the parts. DKLM said that they are shipping Hong Kong Post. For the rate, I expect it to be by air parcel, not sea service. Hopefully!
                            Unfortunately DKLM has been REALLY SLOW with shipping of TD products. That is unusual for them. I suspect it's because they are being drop shipped from the factory. You have to keep "hounding" DKLM for updates and eventually they will reply and ensure your package is shipped.

Comment

• Thank all of you awesome tankers so much. I feel a lot more comfortable about my purchase now. Seems like I'm experiencing the rule instead of the exception. Thanks Much, I'll keep ya'll posted. In the mean time I'll keep posting on our YouTube channel. We're having a lot of fun and it is good to be back taking my playing with tanks more seriously.

Comment

• DKLM posted the first batch of A2 turret kits have just arrived at his shop:

Click image for larger version

Name:	M60A2 02.jpg
Views:	289
Size:	133.3 KB
ID:	377438

Comment

• DKLMrc is the place to buy them.
                                  yes shipping costs a lot. But you can contact him if you get broken parts and he will arrange replacements. You’re not left high and dry after your purchase like on Amazon or other vendors like aliexpress.
                                  RC tank parts and accessories I make
                                  www.RichardSJohnson.net/id28.html

Comment

• Originally posted by SoCalBobS View Post
                                    DKLM posted the first batch of A2 turret kits have just arrived at his shop:

Click image for larger version

Name:	M60A2 02.jpg
Views:	289
Size:	133.3 KB
ID:	377438
                                    Can't wait for mine to arrive!!!

Comment

• There is a LOT of stuff there!

Comment

• Originally posted by RichJohnson View Post
                                        DKLMrc is the place to buy them.
                                        yes shipping costs a lot. But you can contact him if you get broken parts and he will arrange replacements. You’re not left high and dry after your purchase like on Amazon or other vendors like aliexpress.
                                        Actually, @Grandpa53​ paid a lot more than Tank+DKLM_shipping to the Amazon seller. It is interesting to see if the Amazon seller ships faster.

Until Coolban Wang establishes reliable distributor in US/Canada, DKLM is the only reliable source. Nova Hobby in Canada told me that they would get more Tongde tanks, but not until months later.

Comment

Actually, @Grandpa53​ paid a lot more than Tank+DKLM_shipping to the Amazon seller. It is interesting to see if the Amazon seller ships faster.

Until Coolban Wang establishes reliable distributor in US/Canada, DKLM is the only reliable source. Nova Hobby in Canada told me that they would get more Tongde tanks, but not until months later.
                                          Coolban Wang is not really involved at this point it's all TongDe now. They are working at improving the tanks and doing so at light speed for the tank industry. Soon enough we will have other distributors with cheaper shipping options.

Comment

Working...
                                          X