Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's a nice size one. Still waiting for my Ender 3. I'm on a pre order list. Maybe mid January. (fingers crossed)

Comment

• Awesome, you're gonna love it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Woodcock View Post
        Hey Folks,

Still working on the Super Sabre. I managed to make some preliminary slices in the existing model. But the more I use Fusion, the more I'm thinking it is a POS program. It simply will not let me do anything with the model. One of the biggest hurdles is just getting to know the tools, and which ones are best. So with that said I'm going to load AutoCad tonight. It has a 3D editior, and at least I fluently know the software. I'll give you some updates when I have them.

Banggood has Ender printers for sale at 50% off. I'll probably buy one or two of these pretty soon. I just need to check the temp limit on the print head.

Best Regards
        Woody
        What file format is the original model/parts that you are trying to modify in Fusion?

Comment

• Finally got around to modeling a TER for the A-10. Some scale compromises had to be made to accommodate the FW attachment hardware, but it looks ok still.

Comment

• Man, that looks nice!
            Pat

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirty Dee View Post
              Finally got around to modeling a TER for the A-10. Some scale compromises had to be made to accommodate the FW attachment hardware, but it looks ok still.
              DD, You are the "Man". Great work, Sir. Best, LB
              I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
              ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
              ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Thanks! This one was a bit complicated, which is why I put it off for so long. I'm going to be making the LAU-88 next for the Mavericks as well as the litening pod

Comment

• I have 750.00 set aside to arm up my A-10. I need cluster bombs for my fire ant beds!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Thanks! This one was a bit complicated, which is why I put it off for so long. I'm going to be making the LAU-88 next for the Mavericks as well as the listening pod
                    DD. I do want to presume anything, so may offer to purchase the stl files or are you going to offer the completed parts for purchase? I would like a set for sure. Sorry to sound so needy.LOL Best, LB
                    ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Originally posted by Hardway View Post
                      I have 750.00 set aside to arm up my A-10. I need cluster bombs for my fire ant beds!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      You can get yourself a decent printer with that kind of cash! But if you interested, I also am able to print The various ordinance I modeled in ABS. More information and pricing is posted on my RCGroups blog here:

Originally posted by Elbee View Post

DD. I do want to presume anything, so may offer to purchase the stl files or are you going to offer the completed parts for purchase? I would like a set for sure. Sorry to sound so needy.LOL Best, LB
                      These I will be posting to Cults3D with a small fee, and I might be doing the same for a few other ordinance I will be releasing later. I'm hoping to purchase the newest version of Solidworks which will be a major hit to the wallet, so I'm trying to fundraise via 3D printing and digital downloads.

But, like the other stuff I have posted on thingiverse, I will also be able to print these in ABS for a cost.

Comment

These I will be posting to Cults3D with a small fee, But, like the other stuff I have posted on thingiverse, I will also be able to print these in ABS for a cost.
                        DD, What moniker will you be using on Cults3D? Would gladly pay for the stl's. Best, LB
                        ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• It will be DirtyDee. I'll post the links when they are ready for prime-time

Comment

• So stoked about this new 3d printer. This baby is huge!

Comment

• That looks like a nice one.

Woody

Comment

• Currently printing up some external tanks for my Freewing F-14 courtesy of Tom Mansell (N827TM on thingiverse).
                                Pat

Comment

• That's so cool. Just became a member of thingiverse. If I would have known Rifleman was getting a new bigger 3d printer, would've bought your old one.

Comment

• Yeah this was the one i originally wanted, but at the time i bought the first one, i couldn't find it available with Amazon prime. Then after i bought it, i found the other listing with it as available on prime. So long story short, i finally got what i was looking for this time, and as a bonus prize im going to let my son use the older one for his engineering class. I know very well he will be able to do some cool stuff with it as i have. :)

Comment

• Have some test prints completed. Heres the pby fuselage part. And also printing the edge cowl and its really looking great now.

Comment

• Printed up the cockpit parts for the new F4U Corsair, and also a nose gear brace and inlet dividers for my F-22. Came out nice!
                                        Pat

Comment

• Originally posted by crxmanpat View Post
                                          Printed up the cockpit parts for the new F4U Corsair.
                                          CMP, did you have an issue with fuselage sides not lying flat or did you use the 'lay flat' slicer option? I reprinted mine with 'lay flat' and still had some support structure to deal with. Best, LB
                                          ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

Working...
                                          X