Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going out to fly my yard tractor and other gas and electric devices today..... Carry on using the PLA and ABS and all the other mediums out there!!!!

Comment

• I printed up the Safety caps for EC5 battery plugs that bbaumer posted on Post #101 of this thread. These work great as they have compression pins on the inside that keep the caps on securely. Green for charged, Yellow for Storage charge, Red for discharged.
      Pat

Comment

• Yes indeed! Its going well so far :)

Comment

• Originally posted by crxmanpat View Post
          I printed up the Safety caps for EC5 battery plugs that bbaumer posted on Post #101 of this thread. These work great as they have compression pins on the inside that keep the caps on securely. Green for charged, Yellow for Storage charge, Red for discharged.
          OCD OCD OCD, and I love it!!! When folks walk into my shop, they think, what a mess... TO them a mess, TO me, all the carap is piled in symmetrical chaos!!! LOL I am working on that!!!

Comment

• Hahaha exactly, strategic concealment!

Comment

• My problem is, I get so used to certain things being in a certain place when the shop is a mess. But after I clean it up, I can't find anything! LOL
              Pat

Comment

• Project number one complete! Plan to paint and add some benches to it to dress it up alittle

Comment

• RBTX, Looks great, I build little stuff for the RC aircraft and that to me is the greatest part of 3DP. The little parts that I used to make outta balsa and epoxy resins, I now just design and print. Tool Cool for School. Best, LB
                  I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
                  ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
                  ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• I went through several Fusion 360 tutorials yesterday afternoon and wow were they good. I then applied what I had learned and designed a nose strut brace for the A-4 Skyhawk. Good stuff!

Comment

• Heck yeah that is awesome

Comment

• Y'all, Pictures of Fuselage_7, 8, 9 additions. Cool detail in the Airbrake cavity. Best, LB
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0003.JPG
Views:	539
Size:	63.9 KB
ID:	159923

Name:	IMG_0001.JPG
Views:	512
Size:	53.5 KB
ID:	159921Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0002.JPG
Views:	518
Size:	100.3 KB
ID:	159922
                        ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Now THAT is a big print! How many hours do you estimate all the printing will take, assuming every print is acceptable?
                          Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• Alpha, Great Question. LOL There are 47 g-code files from 127kb to 15,000kb +. I have 8 parts printed at about a 7-8 hour average. I am on my 2nd PLA roll. So there ya go. Best, LB
                            ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Here's the completed belly gun pod for the L-39 courtesy of Roy (VRF201) on RCG..

Pat

Comment

• Im just printing away over here :)

Comment

• It's like once you get started and see how easy it really is, you can't stop! I think my printer ran non-stop for 2 weeks after I got it. :)
                                  Pat

Comment

• Yeah it is, im trying to find an airfoil for my n9mb project. Ive found one i like, just have to re work them so i can build them to the size i need

Comment

• A-4 nose strut support prototype. I am on v3 now.

Name:	IMG_20181106_125908.jpg
Views:	544
Size:	96.8 KB
ID:	160375

Name:	IMG_20181106_125849.jpg
Views:	491
Size:	128.8 KB
ID:	160376

Comment

• Yep, It's like we need an intervention, but it's all good, right? I can print just one more then I'll stop...or not. Pics are Fuselage_10, 11, 12 and the Starboard Fuel Tank in the cooker. Best, LB

Name:	IMG_0005.JPG
Views:	513
Size:	125.5 KB
ID:	160382Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0006.JPG
Views:	478
Size:	52.6 KB
ID:	160383 ​​​​​​​ Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0007.JPG
Views:	506
Size:	62.0 KB
ID:	160384 ​​​​​​​ Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0008.JPG
Views:	436
Size:	97.0 KB
ID:	160385 ​​​​​​​
                                        ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Too cool!!!!!!!!!!! Love that stuff... Just one more beer while I look at it...… Oh, wait...…:Silly:

Comment

Working...
                                          X