Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well guys I'm up and printing the bed adjustment knobs so it is not a pain to set the height, then front and rear braces the Y and Z belt tensioner. R.
    AMA 424553

Comment

• Awesome! She does some great prints, you will be happy with it especially with the upgrades also suggest a cover for the terminal end of the power supply with the power switch and plug port. Adds a great layer of safety as well as a cleaner look
      Attached Files

Comment

• I found an F35 i may try. Looks pretty good.
        This plane was designed to be an incredibly fun and acrobatic modern style fighter jet. It has and EDF that is capable of producing plenty of thrust to perform the maneuvers that you want to pull off. The print time is relatively low on it since there are minimal parts, that also makes assembly quick and easy. Flight Video Build Video  - Coming Soon Instruction Manual You get everything needed to print your plane in your download: stl files, slicer settings and an instruction manual. Questions about printing? Check out our test file or our support page.

Comment

• Originally posted by rifleman_btx View Post
          Awesome! She does some great prints, you will be happy with it especially with the upgrades also suggest a cover for the terminal end of the power supply with the power switch and plug port. Adds a great layer of safety as well as a cleaner look
          I have that on the list of things to print, doing Y tensioner now, have X done and then power switch cover. R :)
          AMA 424553

Comment

• Good times!

Comment

• The edge 540 is complete

Comment

• Also started the PBY

Comment

• RMBTX, I will be checking in on this build of your PBY with great interest, Sir. Lookin' good so far. ;) Best, LB
                  I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
                  ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
                  ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Sounds great, so far its going very well. Had a problem with the little extruder gear that caused some under extrusion. Got that fixed and back on the schedule. This looks like itll be fun, im going to spray the fuselage with polycyclic to help water proofing

Comment

• Good job Bro!!! You found yourself a hobby within the hobby!!! Awesome stuff!!! Jerry

Comment

• Thank you brother! This is fun to do, it truely feels like building something from the ground up!

Comment

• I have been printing away here, only parts to improve the printer right now. I have a problem getting my computer to completely see the printer, I loaded the software that comes with the printer but it only sees the printer and it won't let me look at it yet alone monitor it, I'm using ulimaker Cura 3.6.0 on the desktop and laptop but on the laptop I also have the Anet repetier program and it does see the printer but no controls, Cura does not see the printer at all.

What are you guys using?

Thanks Ron
                          AMA 424553

Comment

• :Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::(:( not cool at all... I hope you get it worked out. I have no printer as of yet, but I feel your frustration!!! :Thinking:

Comment

• Originally posted by RRHandy View Post
                              I have been printing away here, only parts to improve the printer right now. I have a problem getting my computer to completely see the printer, I loaded the software that comes with the printer but it only sees the printer and it won't let me look at it yet alone monitor it, I'm using ulimaker Cura 3.6.0 on the desktop and laptop but on the laptop I also have the Anet repetier program and it does see the printer but no controls, Cura does not see the printer at all.

What are you guys using?

Thanks Ron
                              How long is your USB cable?
                              TiredIron Aviation
                              Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• So far, I have not attempted to connect the Ender 3 direct to the computer. I'm putting the gcode on a micro SD and sicking that into the printer with the printer 20 ft from the computer.

I can shut down the computer and let the printer go ahead and do its 30 hour print task.
                                FF gliders and rubber power since 1966, CL 1970-1990, RC since 1975.

current planes from 1/2 oz to 22 lbs

Comment

• Originally posted by TiredIronGRB View Post

How long is your USB cable?
                                  I have a 25ft and a 5ft that I have, I have the desktop on the 25 and the laptop on the 5, they both are doing the same thing and I went on the net and looked around and found some things but nothing that is factual some talked about the changing the read rate to 115200 but it's there already, I want to update the firmware but not till I can get it kinked.
                                  AMA 424553

Comment

• Originally posted by fhhuber View Post
                                    So far, I have not attempted to connect the Ender 3 direct to the computer. I'm putting the gcode on a micro SD and sicking that into the printer with the printer 20 ft from the computer.

I can shut down the computer and let the printer go ahead and do its 30 hour print task.
                                    I have been doing the same and no problems there, just would be nice to monitor it at the computer is one thing. R
                                    AMA 424553

Comment

• You need an amplified USB extension cable both of those are probably cheaper cables that won’t carry enough signal.
                                      TiredIron Aviation

Comment

• I have ran mine both from the PC, one was on 31ft of cable (anet A6) and the other on a 10 ft. Only difference would be im also running simplify 3D.

Comment

• I use a Mac and haven't had any issues but I do have a good amplified cable (20').
                                          TiredIron Aviation

Comment

Working...
                                          X