X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Aros View Post
    xviper I am going to steal that sailplane right under you. Watch your back! ;)
    OK. ;) I haven't been down to your area for some years. I used to go once a year on my sports car club road trips to the Olympic peninsula - my all time best trips. Know a bunch of great people in and around Seattle. If I go again before I get too old and I bring my planes, I'll keep the Mystique locked up with a spy cam on it. LOL Of all my planes, props and jets, the Mystique has been with me the longest. It just never gets old. I've acquired several other sailers but none have garnered my favor as much as this one. I think Horizon still sells it.

Comment

• Originally posted by xviper View Post
      OK. ;) I haven't been down to your area for some years. I used to go once a year on my sports car club road trips to the Olympic peninsula - my all time best trips. Know a bunch of great people in and around Seattle. If I go again before I get too old and I bring my planes, I'll keep the Mystique locked up with a spy cam on it. LOL Of all my planes, props and jets, the Mystique has been with me the longest. It just never gets old. I've acquired several other sailers but none have garnered my favor as much as this one. I think Horizon still sells it.
      Well you have a warm bed in the Pacific Northwest if you ever need it, especially if you bring that Mystique along with you. LOL

Even though she's not a T tail, I forgive that transgression because she is otherwise a gorgeous bird in every way. If you ever do lose your marbles and decide to sell her you had better come to me first!
      My YouTube RC videos:
      https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• This is the time of year I did enjoy the NW.
        But, gliders are alive and do well in the mornings here in AZ.
        I have high hopes for the Electra conversion. Just about have all the Goldberg chased away. Turnigy motor arrived also.
        I got a couple flights on the Ryan - still cannot land it worth ****...but figured out a few tweaks were still necessary. Seems my flying wires actually do hold some of the built in washout, and they need to go on the plane during assembly and not when she is resting on the wheels - something I got from the Instruction manual, but I built in the washout which was not called for in the plans.
        Taking her out again tomorrow- maybe some more pics. Had a lot of fun with the Carbon Cub and one flight with the Cherokee- need some tweaks on the rudder / steering also.

Comment

• We'll be heading up to the Seattle area in late September to visit our daughter and her husband. I doubt, though, that I'll be able to pack along any planes, since we're flying up instead of driving. If we were driving, we'd need to add at least four extra days to the trip, as it's a LONG drive from Baja Arizona to the PNW. At current gas prices, too, I think we're close to breaking even, if not actually saving money, by flying Southwest's fare sale.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hoomi View Post
            We'll be heading up to the Seattle area in late September to visit our daughter and her husband. I doubt, though, that I'll be able to pack along any planes, since we're flying up instead of driving. If we were driving, we'd need to add at least four extra days to the trip, as it's a LONG drive from Baja Arizona to the PNW. At current gas prices, too, I think we're close to breaking even, if not actually saving money, by flying Southwest's fare sale.
            So order a fun flyer and have it delivered there, take your Transmitter and a few batteries/charger, save the box and ship it home when you leave!:)

Comment

• Originally posted by F22trainer View Post

So order a fun flyer and have it delivered there, take your Transmitter and a few batteries/charger, save the box and ship it home when you leave!:)
              BTW, did I mention it’s daylight until dang near 11pm?

Comment

There might be some merit in that idea....

Comment

BTW, did I mention it’s daylight until dang near 11pm?
                  But, probably won't be daylight until that late at the end of September, first part of October.

Comment

• Greased wheelie landings on a runway so smooth that I can hardly tell when the wheels touched down...

Pure bliss flying the PC-21 in calm wind from the cockpit.:)

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/motionsic
                    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FPVAirCombat
                    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fpvaircombat/channel/

Comment

• Flew my Yak130. Love that plane. But to be honest, I was thinking about the camo L-39 that's en route. Does that make me unfaithful?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gilatrout View Post
                        Flew my Yak130. Love that plane. But to be honest, I was thinking about the camo L-39 that's en route. Does that make me unfaithful?
                        Cheater! LOL

Comment

• Day 1077: Ready for the 4th :Cool:

Click image for larger version

Name:	1077.jpg
Views:	497
Size:	79.3 KB
ID:	204231
                          TiredIron Aviation
                          Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• Finally got some air time with my Esky Eagle. Think you might find the personalization interesting:
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Valkpilot View Post
                              Finally got some air time with my Esky Eagle. Think you might find the personalization interesting:
                              And now for the video:

Comment

• I put the Flite Test Simple Scout up for an Independence Day Flight. The take-off is a bit wonky, but I recovered it fine, enjoyed a relaxing flight, and then brought her back safe and sound. Last year, I flew the Dynam Waco for July 4th, and we'll see what I can do for July 4th, 2020.

Comment

• My flying today was replaced with the loathsome task of curing an inoperative vehicle...the airplane transport Civic pooped the bed.:Scared:
                                  But I think it actually brought me closer to the new transport upgrade Mazda CX-7, as the GF is acquiring her Mom’s 2007 Mercury Milan. It only has 12,000 miles on it and literally was only driven to church.
                                  Hope I get to fly Saturday, as I missed out on some good times today, judging by the photos posted by members on FB pages:Angry:

Comment

• F-22 Raptor Independence Day Sortie. No video or photos...Just a memory of a good flight. :)
                                    My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• Got some more airtime with "Snoopy's Revenge" and better pictures:

Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros View Post
                                        F-22 Raptor Independence Day Sortie. No video or photos...Just a memory of a good flight. :)
                                        You definitely are not remembering the direct hit on the light pole, I take it?

May the 4th Be With You, Todd.

I started covering your next soaring / thermal seeking hi lift machine...
                                        even got the fiberglass and 2 coats of clearClick image for larger version

Name:	5F8F91D3-3CFE-4863-ADF9-5602215FAFDA.jpeg
Views:	386
Size:	70.7 KB
ID:	204488Click image for larger version

Name:	54E91767-D443-4880-8C71-6EEE66908D77.jpeg
Views:	398
Size:	134.2 KB
ID:	204487Click image for larger version

Name:	585B5BF4-8BEE-42CA-A23E-B66BC32F7CFD.jpeg
Views:	379
Size:	85.4 KB
ID:	204486Click image for larger version

Name:	0436E183-CE77-40B4-9D5E-4B536D84D7FD.jpeg
Views:	426
Size:	78.6 KB
ID:	204485

Comment

I started covering your next soaring / thermal seeking hi lift machine...even got the fiberglass and 2 coats of clear
                                          I approve of this message! :Cool:

My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

Working...
                                          X