Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hang in there,she looks close, she was snappy w ele, a tail heavy look to me. V2.5 on deck , good luck !
    rc flyin addict

Comment

• Yeah when she went in, in the video, I didn't catch the damage to the body of the retract. I had a spare body laying around so I replaced it and hopefully that will cure the collapsing issue. Fingers crossed we will see her fly very soon!

Comment

• video of last attempt looking at it on a bigger screen, it really looks like she was willing to lift, but just couldn't get there.

Comment

• might help if you can find some pavement or golf course type grass to get a clean roll off
          rc flyin addict

Comment

• Yeah I'm wanting to look for that, but out here it's hard to find

Comment

• I feel your pain, took almost 10years to get 100 ft of pavement at out field, at least it's long enough to roll off anything I have. landings are of a carrier nature if you try to get her down on the pavement :o)
              rc flyin addict

Comment

• Oh absolutely! Knocking down a landing on 100' is pretty interesting. When I was stationed in Newport news, I flew at their field and become spoiled with their paved runway. Then went to the suffolk field where they had a tiny runway and that was definitely a challenge to hit

Comment

• Have the battery cover on and​ painted

Comment

• :Cool:.
                    AMA 424553

Comment

• What's the process for getting Callie Graphics to make custom decals? I'd like to have some made for this plane

Comment

• Callie is awsome !, go to her website and drop her an email on exactly what you want and she will make it. If there is any issue size, color etc. she sends replacements at NC. Highly recommended !

Custom Graphics for your R/C Models! Choose from stock sets or request a quote for a custom scheme.

rc flyin addict

Comment

• Very nice thanks!

Comment

• +1 on the recommendation for Callie. I have used her for all kinds of custom work. She is the only place I go to. Best work, quick service and best prices. Very friendly and easy to work with.

Comment

• Just got the email back, I'm going to have the planes of Fame scheme on it :D

Comment

• You go my friend. Were still here with full attention. Shes gotta fly soon i can stay at attention much longer. Boy my backs killing me.:) The graphics are going to be cool. Looking forward to the next successful.maiden:Cool:
                                Dewey l

Comment

• Me too my friend me too. Never out of the fight.

Comment

• With the 38's high power upgrade set you certainly aren't lacking power! Holy smokes it sounds and looks great in the last video! :Cool:

Comment

• Not sure of anything else I can do but pray for success this weekend. I would be happy with just a lap around the field. That would indeed make my day

Comment

• Good luck Rifleman, if it where not challenging it would get boring quick ! Looking forward to your report
                                        rc flyin addict

Comment

• Exactly, and I'll let y'all know what happens

Comment

Working...
                                          X