Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Callie said she's shipping them out Monday. I'm very excited about that!

Comment

• Tomorrow I take her out

Comment

• Originally posted by rifleman_btx View Post
        Tomorrow I take her out
        Good luck! Looking forward to finally seeing it fly!!!

Comment

• Absolutely! Me too! Haha!

Comment

• Third times a charm. Right:Cool:Shes gonna go this time.
            Dewey l

Comment

• With all the overtime I'm working, I've nothing ready to fly, and no place to fly it if I did! Therefore I'm living vicariously through you and others on hobby squawk, and learning along the way! I'm pulling for you rifleman!

Comment

• I hear Boots on the work thing. Im lucky enough to belong to a club with a field but finding the the time to get there is rare. I like keeping up with others builds also and have really learned alot. People who pour there hearts in to there builds are worth reading and keeping up with. You can really tell that Rilfleman has put his heart into this build and really deserves our support.:Loser:

Dewey l

Comment

• No go.. wind didn't die as was expecting it to. Not going to chance it until the conditions are more favorable. Wind speed got up to 18mph

Comment

• I hear ya. Its wise not to have a deterrent I n the formula. Wise choice.
                    Dewey l

Comment

• Soon as I get my final set of decals from Callie Graphics, I'll put them on and take a few pics. These decals are perfect

Comment

• I got the livery on.

Comment

• We have a display out at the airport Saturday and I wanted to have her completely dressed for the occasion

Comment

• Schweet!

Comment

• looking good !
                              rc flyin addict

Comment

• She leads the fleet

Comment

• Nice collection!

Comment

• Thanks! We had a fly in here at the Smithville TX airport, so we were asked to bring out our models for a static display. I ended up being the first there, and ended up bringing out the most planes, plus my race quad. Was a fun day getting to check out a PT 17 and a T34 up close again. :)
                                    Last edited by rifleman_btx; May 13, 2017, 02:49 PM. Reason: Misspelling

Comment

• Tomorrow we fly. I'm really sure I got it this time

Comment

• Starting thinking on project number 3 already. 63" mosquito

Comment

• Rifleman, you suffer from too much' hangar floor space' disease.
                                          There's only one cure for that, right fellas??

Grossman56

:p38:spitfirebf109f18f4phantom:787:182:ov10
                                          Team Gross!

Comment

Working...
                                          X